The Light

Why Should I Love You?

The darkness covered my life once again.  Dying is not good when it happens to you but to me, it feels like emptiness.  I'm leaving this world with nothing at all.  Now if you were to die like me, did you ask yourself this question? Does it feel right to do die with nothing? This question repeated itself over and over again as I lied down on cold blood.  That's when I woke up with the sound of a name.  I gasped as my eyes opened.  I was facing upwards with the ceiling in the scene.  I don't remember what happened after.  I got up slowly and looked around.  It looked like I was in an infirmary but much more different.  I think it's the aura...  Then in front of me, stood five eighteen-twenty ish guys with blood splattered on their clothes up to their faces.  Normally a person would back up and run or scream.  But I didn't though.  They're scary looking alright since they're eyes are very different but something about them made me stop for a second.  I got up and walked towards them.  They seem familiar.  Who are they?

"Who are you?" I asked.  The guy with brown-ish hair spoke up first.  "We are your guardians...  You're under our care now," he said straightfowardly.  I blinked and widened my eyes.  Guardians? What? I sighed and laughed out loud.  Okay this is just going way too far.

"Ahahahaha.  That's so funny cuz I must've heard you.  You mean like babysitting me? Well sorry! I'm old enoug to take care of myself!" I said and continued to laugh.  The guy didn't laugh with me and just sighed.  All of them started to whisper against each other