Dance For You

{ KaiToria Collection ♚}

 

I just wanna show you how much I appreciate you. » An evening alone at the SM practice room with the one you love is always a good one. 

 

 


The music flared from the stereo's high-quality speakers. Well, what else was to be expected of SM?

Quick footsteps countered the fast-paced the pop tune, like a duel. It was their dancing feet against the music in a competition to see who would dominate the beat. But in the end, it ended up being neither the steps nor the song that triumphed—it was the giggles, the smiles, and the overall joy of the moment.

"Noona, what are you—" I said, watching her in awe.

"Ssssh, wait." she told me as she stretched her leg over her head with utmost grace and technique. Her smile grew wider as she felt my wide, amazed eyes on her and she finished with a flip. She made it look like it was so easy. She made everything look like it was so easy.

She then rose back up on her feet, sticking the landing, and took my hands again. We spun around the room, hand-in-hand, losing ourselves in the music. We were in our own little world. Nothing to hurt us but our facial muscles after laughing too much. 

I watched her, she watched me. My China doll, my dancing queen.

Then I let go of her hands, letting her whirl around the room. Catching her by surprise, she even screamed. Scratch that—my funny dancing queen. 

"Yah, Jongin.." she whined. I just stood there and chuckled. She was really a trip.

She stormed over to the storage closet near the back of the room and opened it up. I quirked a brow. What's she doing now? 

To answer my curiosity she pulled out a broom, the end side of it facing towards me, approaching me with slow, cautious steps. Like a huntress sneaking up on her prey. Wait, am I really the prey? 

She poked my stomach with the broom, erupting in giggles. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Weirdo."

"You love me," she reminded me as she practiced her flexibility using the broom for support.

"I love you." I had to agree. My hand patted her right by the small of her back. I knew she loved that. 

With a smirk, she took my hands in hers again, letting the broom fall to the ground with a clanky thud. The music switched to a slower tune and I led her to the center of the practice room, where I left her before turning to sit by the cloud-painted wall. "Go on. Dance for me," I demanded.

She did as she was told, letting her body move to the suave beat. I couldn't take my eyes off her. The way her figure moved was captivating, and I had to hold myself back from getting up and doing what I love with the person I love. I reminded myself it was her time to shine.

Once she was done, I motioned for her to come back into my arms, where I'd hold her. I'd provide as a comfortable armrest for my Song Qian.

Some might say I'm head-over-heels in love with her. I just say I'm lucky.


a/n: this is so crappy. sorry, my next ones will be better! n_n i promise!