Count to the end

I Changed His Life Forever -Hiatus-

 

A/n: After a looooong hiatus, an accidental delete (I deleted everything I wrote. I already had an ending) and a major writers block, I AM BACK. I REALLY MISS WRITING AND I ACTUALLY FINISHED THIS WEEKS AGO BUT IT GOT DELETED. So, please, I hope you're still reading. 

---------------------------------------------------------

MAAAJOR RECAP: When the next school year started, the first class to have biology was in for a shock. The teacher had told someone to get the box with frogs in them and distribute. When the person opened the storage, she found two bodies, a girl and a boy, hugging. Their bodies hadn't decomposed because they were frozen solid. Well, at least she kept her promise. She protected her brother from their parents.

Until now, people have been saying that they hear muffled screams from inside the biology room, sometimes spotting two people, walking around.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

(Still in) -_____'s POV-

So I was walking towards the biology lab when.... "_____!" A familiar voice shouted, scaring me to bits. "Shindong! Why are you even here? Don't you know that Shin Sekyung story?"  He shrugged and scratched his head. "Yeah but, I don't think it's real. I actually have no reason being here. I just like the quietness of school after people leave. Why are YOU here?" Shindong is one creepy person. He's really lively and funny but him liking the 'quietness'? Eh... Nope. I don't think so. Whatever. "I forgot something in the bio lab... I'll get it now..." I walked inside the biology lab, scanning the semi dark room with only the setting sun coming from out the window illuminating the whole room. I found it! Yes! It's on the teacher's table. "Hey, _____ is that what you're looking for?" Who was that? That wasn't Shindong... That was a girl... Speaking of Shindong... Where is he? OOOOOH SHOOOT. This place is giving me the creeps! I better leave. And fast! 

-End of POV-

_____ ran out of the school as quickly as possible, scared of things unknown to her. She reached Joon's car and struggled to breathe properly, jagged breaths coming from her. "Are you... Okay? You seem... Out of breath. You ran?" She could only give a weak nod letting Joon know that she indeed had run and was out of breath, fanning herself with her hands in desperate hope to calm down. The car door was opened and _____ sat down, still breathing unevenly. 

The ride to Jaejoong and Junsu's house was quiet. The only noise heard was the sound of quickly passing cars and the radio which was playing this song called Maximum by TVXQ. 

As they reached the house, _____ stepped out of the car, ignoring Joon's reaction when she rejected his offering to open the door for her. 

/Kim's Mansion/

"안녕하세요!" A maid that recognized _____ greeted her. "You must be _____-ssi! Jaejoong-ssi used to talk about you a lot. Junsu-ssi occasionally too!"

 

-_____'s POV-

How does she remember? It's been 1 year and a half and... Jaejoong and Junsu talk about me in their house? I don't know if I should be creeped out or flattered.

-End of POV-

 

"Jaejoong-ssi is at a party. He won't be home until... Tomorrow early morning? He's been like that ever since you moved... Staying up late, attending parties doing God knows what. Junsu-ssi is upstairs though. He's been... 'Broken' by the things that have happened. His only friend leaving him leaving him to be constantly bullied physically and verbally by this guy named Siwon." The maid bowed to Joon and _____ then hurried to tell another maid to call their young master.

 

Sleepily, a person came out of a room and looked around lazily, eyes focused on a part of the chandelier _____ was standing under which he thought was looking a bit loose... "_____? Is that you? I thought..."

 

-Junsu's POV-

I thought she got out of our school and never wanted to come back after what happened to hyung. When he... No. Hyung's still alive after that accident... He must've been damaged a lot because he says he isn't himself. Like, how can he not be himself? He looks the same. He sounds the same. He still wears the same clothes... Not exactly the same clothes but you get me. His style. I guess he just parties more and gets drunk more often. Probably because _____ left him thinking that he was dead. Gah. I miss her. As a friend... I've been what you can call a 'loner' ever since that day.

-End of POV-

 

"Yeah... I was sorta hoping that I could talk to Jaejoong but I guess he won't be home anytime soon.... So... I'll... AAAHH!!!" A loud crash was heard as the whole bottom part of the chandelier they had once been standing under fell because of loose screws. Joon was able to move quickly before the chandelier actually got to collide with parts of his body or more specifically, his head. Unfortunately, Junsu had not been able to move quickly for he was still groggy and full of sleep. _____ was also a victim though she wasn't the most injured person. The injuries that she received from the fall were just cuts from the shattered glass and though it bled a lot, she was still alive and breathing but unconscious at the moment from the shock. "JUNSU! _____! OH GOD. SOMEONE HELP! CALL THE AMBULANCE! CALL THE DRIVER!" Maids rushed over to remove the fallen glass, another carried _____ and another tried removing Junsu from the mess of blood and glass to carry him to the car. 

 

"Junsu! Hyung! Don't die! Stay! YOU CAN'T!" A panicked Joon (Well, it's still Jaejoong in Joon's body) said while trying to bring _____ back to consciousness while watching his bloodied brother being help upright on the seat by a maid. 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

IT'S ALMOST DONE. GAH. 1 MORE CHAPTER.... I think. 1 or 2. And about all the chapter pictures... Tinypic deleted all of them. /Sigh

 

I SHALL UPDATE AND I PROMISE THAT. CROSS MY HEART, HOPE TO DIE, STICK A NEEDLE IN MY EYE.