Day 444 & 445: History [fixed! and added parts...]

I Changed His Life Forever -Hiatus-

 

Edited! I fixed some parts so re-read it please! :D

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Day 444: Thursday, September 28, 2010

"...He didn't die... Who did you get that from?" the expression on _____'s face was unexplainable. She was shocked but at the same time scared. "But.... The doctors announced the time of his death..." Any time now, _____ was going to cry. She didn't know what was happening. 

-Joon's POV
What do I say now? Uhm... "I'll show you. Go with me this Friday. We'll go to your old college together. From what I heard, he still studies there with his brother Junsu." What a lie. I don't even know of my body still exists.  
-End of POV- 

"Ah... Joon... I need to go already. I still need to finish something... See you later..." _____ stood up and left. She left Joon all by himself. Just alone with his coffee and sandwich. "Great Jaejoong. Look what you did. You scare her." Yes, he was talking to himself.  

/later that day/ 

"Hyung! It's me! Jaejoong!" 
"You got the wrong number~ you got the wrong number~ I'm sorry you got the wrong number~ so don't call me no more~" "Hyung!" 
"How can you be my brother? My brother's right here!" 
"But--" 
"The call has now been disconnected." 

-Joon's POV- 
Okay.... Well. Now I know that my body exists. But hey, this person's body is good too. I have to admit, Joon's body is hot. Just saying. Wait. What did I just say? Uh... Never mind. Joon, I hope you tale care of my body. I miss my body. My normal one. I miss myself as myself. I wanna go back to being me! 
-End of POV- 

 

Day 445: Friday, September 29, 2010

That day, they were supposed to meet with "Jaejoong". Jaejoong as in Joon inside Jaejoong's body. After school, Jokn waited for _____ outside the school's gates. Thy were in the same class for their last period that day but _____ told Joon to wait for her outside because she needed to get something.  

-_____'s POV- I forgot something in the biology lab. It was the period before the last period. I forgot. My. Diary. Crap. I actually write in it but not that much. Just some stuff I write a about Jaejoong. Ugh. I regret telling Joon to leave me and wait for me outside. It's so creepy here after school ends! There was this story about the biology lab before... 

 

Many years ago, there was this student named Shin Sekyung. She was a really smart student and science was her favorite subject. She was an honors student with perfect grades. She had a brother who was younger by 2 years and her parents for her family. Her brother, Shin Dongho, wasn't as smart and her parents would compare him to her and she knew he hated it.  One month before graduation, her parents got really mad at her brother because he failed a subject.  

"Useless! You useless child! You failed? How can you fail?!? Be like your sister! Why aren't you like her? STUPID! There must be something wrong with your head! How can you be so stupid? You're a shame to our family! You don't deserve to be called our son! No child of ours is stupid!" 

Outside her brothers room, she was watching. She watched her brother get his legs beaten by a stick, a painful sound with every compact. She wanted to help. She wanted to stop her parents. But she knew that if she interferes, she'll just make it worse for her brother because her parents would start comparing again. It was a hopeless case. Kill one, save a thousand.

She didn't want her brother to be mad at her. They only had each other if their parents die. She promised her brother that she would take him away after she graduates. Take him away from their abusive parents. Protect him.  

On the day of her graduation, her brother was already on vacation. He was going to be in his 3rd year next school year. It was perfect. She and her brother had planned their escape the night before. After the graduation, she would excuse herself to go to the bathroom and her brother would say that he needed to go too. After that, they would walk towards a bathroom and run when their parents weren't looking. 

"Dongsaeng, I graduated already! Are you ready?" Sekyung nudged her brothers arm, pushing him forward to their parents a bit. "Yeah.." Walking to her parents, she looked at them with disgust and said, "Umma... Appa... I need to go to the bathroom. Just wait here okay?" Dongho walked to her, coming from behind and looked at their parents. "Me too! I need to pee!" 

They were already walking towards a bathroom when they heard, "Yeobbo, the kids... Something's fishy... Something's up with them... Run! Go after them!! Fast!!!" Sekyung and Dongho ran fast, not letting their parents catch up. "Dongsaeng! Run! To the biology lab! Confuse them! Run the other way!!" Dongho followed his sister's orders and ran faster, towards the stairs, going to the 3rd floor where the biology lab was.  "Yeobbo! Go that way! Sekyung went that way! I'll go after Dongho. He went the other way."  

The siblings reached the biology lab, panting with exhaustion. "Get in the experiments closet!" the closet was cold, it was actually a cold storage but it was called a closet. The two locked the door then ran to the cold storage. The lab had huge windows, exposing the room, showing everything inside.

The cold storage was freezing cold and horrible. Animals half alive and dead, lined up, to be used in the name of science. There were metal boxes which were labelled as frogs and others, mice. Another box contained organs and another contained blood samples. The two were inside the storage when they heard a shout from outside. It was their mom. She was yelling at their dad, telling him that she had seen them go inside the biology lab. Hearing this, they panicked and shut the door closed. A click was heard and Sekyung and Dongho looked at each other, sending messages from one mind to another. "Did the door just.... Lock?" Sekung saw that there was no knob of some sort in the inside of the storage. It locked automatically when closed. They just got locked in. Sekyung hugged her brother tightly and knew that this could be the end if no body finds them. The classrooms wouldn't be used in so many months. The soonest would be the next school year. "Dongsaeng... I'll protect you..." She kept her hold on her brother as long as she could.

When the next school year started, the first class to have biology was in for a shock. The teacher had told someone to get the box with frogs in them and distribute. When the person opened the storage, she found two bodies, a girl and a boy, hugging. Their bodies hadn't decomposed because they were frozen solid. Well, at least she kept her promise. She protected her brother from their parents.

Until now, people have been saying that they hear muffled screams from inside the biology room, sometimes spotting two people, walking around.

---------------------------------------------------------

I hoped you liked this! I got creeped out writing it :|