The Devil literally wears Prada

Lucky Strike

Might contain some naughty scenes and language :/


"They're here!"

"The Queenkas?"

"No way!"

"They're hot"

 

Sehun leaned back at the wall and whistled, which got the attention of his friends.

"What's the big fuss?" he asked.

Luhan shrugged and looked at Chen.

"its the new transferees, I think so?" Suho closed his locker and sat on the floor.

 

"They said it was nine girls from America" Suho added. D.O. stared at them with his big eyes and asked

"Mwo? Mwo? Mwo? So what's with them?"

Tao shrugged while Lay looked uninterested, kept texting.

"The students said-" as Xiumin tried to explained he was cutted off.

 

Suudenly, the door of the school bursts opened, revaling nine heavenly looking girls. They (exo) couldn't stop staring and dropped their jaws, like the other students did.

The nine girls passed them without even acknowledging their presence. The nine girls entered the principal's room and the whole school started to move again.

"Whoa... they're hot and didn't even notice us" mumbled Kai, still in a trance.

-Lunch bell rings-

 

"Let's talk about them"


-Cafeteria-

 

"They're from America?!"

"Yeah, but only Jessica and Tiffany were born and raised there" Said Baekhyun shrugging.

"Whoa, whoa, wait how do you know these stuff?" asked Kai.

"Stalker" mumbled Chanyeol. Baekhyun heard it and quickly smacked Chanyeol's head.

"I have my source! NOT. A. STALKER." 

 

"Okay, but who's Tiffany? and Jessica?" asked Tao. Baekhyun pointed at the table which was occupied by the Queenkas. 

"The one with the red hair is Tiffany," They looked at Tiffany and saw her eating her food.

"Jessica's the sleepy head" Baekhyun pointed out as they saw Jessica dozing off.

"Who are the others?" asked Suho. Baekhyun sighed and rested his right cheek on the table.

"The one with long blonde hair is Hyoyeon, short one is Sunny,"

 

"The one with the boy cut?" asked Luhan

"No , Einstein" said Sehun. Luhan scoffed under his breath and Baekhyun just rolled his eyes.

"The one eating a burger is Yoona, the bookworm is Seohyun, the one listening to music is Taeyeon"

"Are they single?" asked Lay. Chen smacked his head, while Lay groaned in pain.

"What?!"

"You were mute for a whole hour, and when you finally speak that's what comes out of your mouth?" Said Chen.

"The boy's got a point" muttered Kris.

 

"The one texting is Yuri, and the girl on a lollipop is Sooyoung" Baekhyun finished off.

"How the hell do you know this stuff, hyung?" asked Sehun amazed.

"Stal-" Chanyeol yelped in pain as he was elbowed by Baekhyun.

"Source" Said Baekhyun.

"Whatever"

 

"Tell me more about Sooyoung" blurted Kris while staring at Sooyoung intently. She was very pretty alright, not the Korean standard but very pretty. Hazelnut hair, a very nice figure and full pink lips. Oh, how he wanted her.

"Omo, omo, Mr. Wu what has gotten into you?" asked Xiumin teasingly. Kris just smirked and glanced at him, the staring at Sooyoung again. 

Sooyoung on the other hand kept on the lollipop, until she felt that someone was looking at her, she look at her right side and saw Kris, she raised one of her brow elegantly and rolled her eyes teasingly and looked away smirking (Hotly, rather)

Kris' jaw dropped and he tore his gaze off Sooyoung and looked at Baekhyun sternly.

"Tell. Me. More." he said. The gang was surprised but hid it.

"Uh. She's Choi Sooyoung but mostly known as Summer in America, she's a model, editorial. I think she once was scouted by Victoria's Secret but she turned it down,"

"A figure she must have" mumbled Kris. Imagining Sooyoung with a hot pink lingerie, and her hair tousled (A/N: I am dying to see Sooyoung in that kind of picorial :|)

 

"Why turn it down though?" asked Kris. Baekhyun just shrugged his shoulders.

"Why are you suddenly interested in Sooyoung? huh?" asked D.O.

"Um, because Sooyoung is a girl, and kris would stick his up at anything that wears skirts?" said Lay a matter-of-factly.

"Finally, something you said that makes sense" said Tao.

 

Kris exhaled and rolled his eyes.

"Wrong, she's gorgeous, what's there not to love?" said Kris, wavinh both of his hands to the air as if to prove his point.

"Careful about that, she's kinda mean" said Baekhyun.

"Mean?"

 

"Yep, she had a lot of admirers all turned into ashes. She's kinda heartless, she'll hurt your pride Kris" said baekhyun.

"Don't worry, with an ego as big as an elephant, Kris has nothing to worry about" said Kai. Luhan snickered while kris rolled his eyes.

"Come on, every ing girl falls for me in just a damn second, what's there to be careful about?" He scoffs.

Baekhyun just held his palms up in the air in a giving up manner.

"Don't come running here, telling that I didn't warn you" He said.

"Okay?" Kris shrugged

 

SPEAKERS: Attention to all teachers, emergency meeting in five minutes,please head to the principal's office immediately, classes will be cancelled temporarily for the time being. Thank You.

 

"Well will you look at that! Luck is on your side, Wu! Another hour of nothing to do" Exclaimed Suho, happy that classes are cancelled.

"Go shove that of yours in her Wu" "encouraged" Luhan. Kris scoffed and headed to Sooyoung's table.


 

When he rached Sooyoung's table, Yuri looked up and smiled at him.

"Anything you need?" She asked nicely. Kris gave her his trademark I'll-make-your--drop smile, and as planned Yuri flushed dark red.

"Uh, May I talk to Sooyoung?" he said. All of the girls looked at Kris, and made eye contact with each other (except Sooyoung, who was still on her lollipop, not giving a damn at all)

as if they were communicating with each other, Kris just looked at them confused and scratched his neck awkwardly.

"Soooo?" asked Kris. Yoona smiled at him, but her smile didn't reach her eyes.

"Okay then~" Granted permission, Sooyoung stood up and looked at Kris squarely in the eyes, gone was her teasing gaze earlier.

 

Kris gaped but quickly gained his composture. He smiled his trademark smile, but was shocked when Sooyoung just raised her brow elegantly and sighed.

"Out. now" She said sternly passing by him.

"E-eh?" Asked Kris confused.

"Outside, let's talk outside" She said again with mirth in her voice.

"Okay?" He said bemused.


-Outside Cafeteria-

Sooyoung halted in her steps, and Kris stopped too. Sooyoung turned around and stared at him expectantly.

"You wanted me because?" She said as she played with her lollipop with her tongue. Kris gulps but inhales sharply.

"O-oh," f- did I just stutter?! I never stutter?! Why now?!

"Because I wanted to know what you're doing this Friday night" Doing good Wu, keep it up and she'll fall for you, one step and we're going to bed.

"Not you" She said bluntly, a deadpan expression on her face.

"e-excuse me?" Asked Kris, laughing awkwardly.

"I'm not doing you this Friday night, that's for sure" She said and looked at him, her expression giving nothing away.

 

"W-what?" He said embarassed. Sooyoung smirked and snickered.

"My, my, is Mr. Wu blushing right now?" She smirks as Kris stills and she circles around him like a vulture waiting for its prey to die. Her ankle boots clacking.

"This is history in the making Mr. Wu" She said as she threw the stick from her lollipop. She stood infront of him and encircled her arms around his neck.

D-damn it, why can't I move?!

"Stop trying" whispered Sooyoung, her breathe sending shivers down his spine. Kris lifted his hands and it rested on her hips. Her body begins to tense and she pulls back, pushing him slightly.

"I have no plans of going with you Wu, now, talk's over. Good bye" She turned around and left Kris hanging and dazed.


Kris stood there stunned to move and his mouth open.

"What the ?" He raked his hair in between his fingers and sighed.

"First girl..." he mumbled then smirked.

 

"Yo Kris! What happened?" Asked Chanyeol as Kris neared their table.

"Did the shoving work?" asked Kai.

"Nope" he said as he stared at the sky. D.O. 'tsked' while Baekhyun sighed.

"so what happened?" asked Suho.

 

"I talked with the devil..." he mumbles under his breath. The guys looked at him and raised their eyebrows.

"The devil? She's that bad?" Asked Tao.

"Oh she's bad alright." said Baekhyun.

 

"She's got me ing wrapped around her little fingers" He said clearly this time.

"Well you're ed" said Luhan laughing.

 

"I want to..." said Kris and smiles his egnimatic smile. He stares at her again from a far. Never had he felt this way for a girl, he mostly played with them for fun. But this, this was different.

 

He gave in,

Oh, the temptation of that little devil.

 

She gives him a sideway glance and rolls her eyes.

Ah yes indeed, the devil itself.


 

 

End of Chapter 1, sorry it took awhile ^^v

(Sooyoung's Outfit)