Chapter 2

Coincidence between ex-lovers

<ByunghunChanhee, So EunNina>.

After the session at the cafe, the four teens went to the amusement park on a double date. "Let's go ride the roller coaster!" "You guys can go ahead. I'll just stay here and look after your belongings." "Ani oppa! Come along with us! I'm scared of the ride! Ride with me alright?" So Eun whine and did her aegyo and Chanhee scoff. "So Eun since when were you scared of this? As far as i remember, you had a thing for such stuff?" So Eun glared at her friend that just embarrassed her in front of her crush. "Well that's the fact. Besides, he won't be able to take the ride. He vomits easily." Chanhee wanted to facepalm himself for blurting the last sentence out. Nina and So Eun both look at Chanhee confused. "L.Joe you vomit easily when taking such rides?" "Yeah i have a weak stomach since young so i can't handle such rides well." Byunghun answers nervously, glaring at Chanhee. "Wow Chunji how did you know that?" "I just guess? Its like this, i had this ex-boyfriend Byunghun that is just like L.Joe, very skinny and frail-looking. Because of that, he has a weak stomach and vomits easily so i just assumed its the same for L.Joe too." Chanhee said while looking at Byunghun, causing the latter to shuffle uncomfortably. "Your ex-boyfriend?" "Yeah. But I'm straight though. Its just this guy that made me felt this way. He's the only guy that caught my interest." Byunghun flushed a little at Chanhee's confession. Nina just shrug. "Glad you are still interested in girls." Nina smiled widely. "So can the 3 of us go on the ride now?" So Eun asked excitedly. "I guess Chunji can stay here to accompany L.Joe and get to know each other better! We're gonna have loads of fun tonight!" Nina said and pulled So Eun with her, leaving Chanhee with Byunghun without giving him any chance to protest.

"What was that?" "What?" "Weren't you the one that wanted to act strangers? Then what's up with the ex-boyfriend?" "Its not like they know who I'm referring to. Besides, you're the one that started it! In the cafe..." "It wasn't intentional!" "Neither was mine!" "Fine!" Chanhee shrug, Byunghun shifted a little, still thinking about what Chanhee has said. "Did you mean what you've said just now?" "I don't see a point in lying." Chanhee didn't exactly know what Byunghun was referring to though but he absolutely did not lie. "Oh. So....." "So what?" "Have you every regret dating me?" "Nope. Even though your reason for breakup , at least I'm happy when we were together. If anyone were to regret, it'll most likely be you." "You were happy? Hell no why would i regret?" "Do i look like I'm unhappy when I'm with you?" "No." But when you're alone, you look so stress and unhappy and i know its because of me. "Byu- i mean L.Joe, why did you break up with me then?" "Just call me Byunghun when we're alone. Haven't we dealt with this already?" "Look, now that i think back, your reason for breakup is totally nonsense i don't believe it! You can't continue this because the fact that we're both guys make you very self-conscious? Come on tell me the truth!" "Channie, I've already told you the reason you have to accept it whether or not it make sense." "Don't call me that we've already broke up. Now tell me the real reason." Chanhee demanded. Byunghun let out a sigh and remained silent. "You still won't tell me will you?" "Beg me then." Byunghun acted like a jerk on purpose to piss Chanhee so that he'll keep asking. "You !" Chanhee shooted back. Although it hurts Byunghun when Chanhee treats him like that but as long as Chanhee can move on, he'll get on with it. Truth is, he never once stop loving Chanhee.

At night, they were having a mini party where they got their friend C.A.P to join them. C.A.P brought his girlfriend Da Ni along and of course they all welcome her. All except for two guys. Byunghun and Chanhee stared at the 'lady' in front of them while 'she' look at the two guys with wide eyes.

 

 

 

Hi here's another update for you guys. Hopefully it isn't as boring because things start to clear a little. I decided to bring in some suspense. Guess who's the 'lady'! Hope you guys enjoyed somehow! XP Do comment and subscribe if you like it! Cheers! ^^