Chapter 1 (Sorry if its boring!)

Coincidence between ex-lovers

<Byunghun, Chanhee, So Eun, Nina>.

Thoughts of characters are in their colour code with quotations ""! Sorry if its boring at the front. I figured its necessary for the story to process!

"Byunghun?" "Chanhee?" "What are you doing here?" They asked simultaneously and awkwardly laugh at the coincidence. "I'm here for a friend. You?" "Same here. Its been a long while." "Yeah. Its been almost a year." To be exact, its 316 days. "How are you?" "Just the same i guess? How about you?" The atmosphere gets more awkward as they continue with their useless greetings. "I guess I'm fine? Getting on just great." until you appeared. Byunghun motioned him to walk into the cafe as they continued their awkward chat. "Have you been dating?" Chanhee popped out randomly. "Yeah. Tried out a few times but none work out." None of them gave me the feeling that you do. "Same here. It doesn't feel right." Nothing feels right without you. "Sorry i saw my friend. I'll be going." "Yeah me too." They ended up walking to the same table. "L.Joe!" "Chunji!" The two girls at the table called in sync. Byunghun and Chanhee just stared at each other in disbelief due to the coincidence and the unfamiliar name. Byunghun turn to look at the two girls first. "Hi So Eun,hi Nina." "Erm hi girls?" Chanhee awkwardly greeted them after Byunghun. Nina is a friend of Byunghun while So Eun of Chanhee. Byunghun and Chanhee took a seat next to their friends, opposite of each other. "Do you guys happen to know each other? You guys seem to be chatting on the way in." "Erm no! We just... Some accident happen outside so yeah." Chanhee denied and laugh awkwardly while Byunghun gave him a questioning look. "Ok so L.Joe, this is So Eun's friend Chunji and Chunji, here's my friend L.Joe." "His name is L.Joe?" Chanhee shot Byunghun a IDontKnowYouHaveANewName look but Byunghun just shrug and replied with a NeitherDoI look back to Chanhee, causing the latter to blush a little. "Yeah L.Joe isn't his real name though but yeah I've always known him as L.Joe." "Chunji eh. Interesting name. Heaven and earth? Practically everything isn't it." Chanhee just blush more and look down on the floor. "Chunji isn't his real name either. This dork here doesn't reveal his real name and demand to go by Chunji." "Wow this pink hair guy here did the same to me! If i didn't know, i would have thought you guys are really close friends." Chanhee and Byunghun flinched a little and shrug. Their thoughts are so similar it creeps them out. Apparently the two girls have a crush on each other's friend hence setting the double date and it didn't take long for them to decide to change the seating, the two girls together opposite of their crush and the two ex-lovers had no choice but to sit side by side. "Ice mocha for you chunji? Their ice mocha is amazing!" "Erm..." Chanhee is too shy to reject the choice offered and Byunghun caught everything. "Nina get him hot chocolate instead." "L.Joe! How did you know he loves hot chocolate? And this guy doesn't like coffee." So Eun asked, excited. "I..... He looks like a friend of mine called Chanhee and this guy dislike coffee and have a thing for hot chocolate so i assumed." "Wow so people that looks alike even have similar taste! Right Chunji?" Chanhee just smiled awkwardly as he knows that its himself that Byunghun is referring to. Byunghun and Chanhee just freaked out at the ridiculous amount of coincidence happening in a day they wondered if it was meant for them to face each other eventually. Little did they know that its only the start of them...

 

 

Sorry guys! I know this is a really short chapter but i thought i should give a startoff first. Especially after dragging for so long, not to mention its nothing exciting. I promise it'll get better! Don't run off! Really very sorry! I'll try to update again within the next 2days! Hope the gif i created is enough to make up for this lousy chapter! T.T