Fun Together

Just A Phone Call Away

***Kibum’s POV***

„She is weird,“ I mumbled irritated.

“Yes, really,” Heechul nodded.

“Can she just do that? Barging in on us?” Shindong asked confused, rubbing his head.

“She is nice,” Ryeowook said with a dreamy smile.

“Everyone is nice in your opinion, Wookie!” Yesung stated with a hidden smile on his lips.

Sungmin pushed him lightly.

“Yah, Wookie is right, you know? She is cute!”

“Can we keep her? She is entertaining!” Kangin asked, giving a grin to the leader.

Leeteuk rolled with his eyes.

“You think every girl entertaining, Kangin-ah!”

“Neh, she isn’t entertaining at all,” a pouting maknae murmured, giving a short side-glance to the girl who was sleeping with her head on his shoulder, before looking back to his PSP.

“You just say that because she beat you at that game of yours!” Sungmin teased.

Kyuhyun shot him a death glare.

“You know, if you wouldn’t like her you already would have pushed her from your shoulder!” I stated dryly.

“That would be very rude,” Kyuhyun said quietly, not looking up from his game.

Heechul snorted.

“Aish, as if you would care about politeness!”

“I still think she is weird,” Shindong mumbled and I couldn’t agree more with him.

An hour ago there was this bundle of energy standing in front of our door, demanding access.

When I had opened the door I already was about to close it again.

Since when are we opening doors for weird strangers, especially if they are women?

And I definitely would have closed it again, I already could see her enraged eyes, when she realized what I was about to do.

If it wouldn’t have been for Yesung, who stood next to me, this girl would probably still standing in front of the door.

Yesung had patted away my hand from the door and had opened it wide, giving the girl a big smile.

“Come in, you are Lin’s friend, right?” Yesung had said.

The girl’s death glare left my face and looked over to Yesung.

Amazing, those mood swings.

Upon seeing Yesung her eyes softened and she smiled brightly at him.

“Kamsa hamnida!” she had said, with a weird dialect, unlike Lin’s Korean, this girl’s Korean seemed to be a bit out of practice.

Yesung had grabbed the girl’s hands and pulled her with him inside.

In my opinion a big mistake.

That girl had caused a huge havoc.

Upon seeing the other guys she had squealed happily, greeting all of them with a hug, starting with Hyukjae.

The poor hyung looked scared for a second as the girl had hugged him with a huge smile and then her face got all serious.

“If you hurt my Jie, I’ll kill you, personally and it’s going to be really painful for you!”

Then she had smiled at him again, before skipping over to the next.

Ever since then Hyukjae-hyung was trying to give Lin a call about the situation here.

We all could just blink at her in utterly astonishment as the girl started to talk and talk.

And after that she talked some more.

“Gosh, so exciting to be here, seeing you guys. I’m a huge fan of yours! Korea is so beautiful. When I flew over it I got so excited to see more of it. We definitely have to travel around. Did you know, that Korea hasn’t any major lakes? No? Me either, but I read it on the internet and thought it weird. A country without lakes? Odd! Oh, by the way, where is my Jie? Can’t wait to see her. Gosh, you guys look even better in person than on TV. By the way, those girls outside this building are a bit crazy. But you probably know that. They seriously didn’t want me to enter this building. Are they out of their minds?”

And this has been just a tiny bit of all the rambling she started on us.

Honestly, I got a little bit of an headache, I didn’t know there are people out there who could talk more than Yesung, Heechul, Kangin and Leeteuk combined.

I would be forever grateful for Kyuhyun who ended the girl’s talk by simply asking her if she wanted to play PSP with him.

The girl had blinked at the maknae a bit irritated, but she closed , smiling brightly at Kyuhyun.

“Sure!”

I had watched in surprise as the girl had sat down next to Kyu amazingly quiet and played with him.

After a while they were bickering over the game, with the girl teasing Kyu and the maknae complaining.

I still didn’t get why Kyu out of the blue offered to play with her.

But obviously he wanted to help out all of his hyungs whose ears were already bleeding with all the talk.

We had watched the two of them from the kitchen every now and then, having a secure distance between the girl and us.

Suddenly it had gone awfully silent in the living room, so we all had looked out of the kitchen, to make sure Kyu hadn’t killed her.

“What happened, Kyu?” Leeteuk had asked frightened.

The maknae had shrugged his shoulders.

“One second she was teasing me and the next she was asleep on my shoulder.”

Which lead us to the current situation.

She was still asleep on Kyu’s shoulder with all the members talking quietly about her, deciding what to do with her.

I sat down next to Kyu.

“Why did you do that?” I asked quietly.

Kyu looked up at me.

“What?”

“Asking her to play with you!”

Kyuhyun grinned.

“It usually works for Heechul-hyung, when he has one of those non-stop talking moments, so I figured maybe it works for her, too. It did, didn’t it?”

I nodded and looked over at the girl.

“She is quite cute, isn’t she?” Kyuhyun mumbled, looking down at his game.

The girl was indeed pleasant to look at.

She had long brown hair and a cute face.

Her eyes were quite beautiful, even if I only remember them glaring at me.

I lifted one of my brows.

“Maybe,” I said indifferently.

Kyuhyun chuckled.

“She didn’t seem to like you so much!”

I shrugged.

“Whatever, it’s not like she has to like me or I have to like her. She is talking too much anyway!”

Kyuhyun laughed silently.

“So she is a fan of ours, but she doesn’t like you. I think it’s weird!”

“I don’t care!” I mumbled.

“Maybe you should try to be nicer, you know. Fans seem to get scared by you. Even though you have that cute smile, but you acting so inapproachable all the time, makes them afraid of you!”

I rolled my eyes and nudged Kyuhyun lightly.

“I’m not scary!”

Kyuhyun grinned.

“To me, you are not. But you are acting awfully cool around fans! I know you are a nice guy, but they seem to think otherwise!”

I got slightly pissed off by Kyuhyun’s talk.

“I don’t care if fans are scared, I just don’t like to act all cute, so why should I?”

“You don’t have to act cute, just, be a little nicer?” Kyuhyun tried.

I snorted.

“I am!”

Kyuhyun laughed.

“You wanted to close the door right into Amber’s face!”

I looked over at her again.

“She is lunatic!” I tried to defend myself.

“I think she is entertaining!”

I groaned.

“Didn’t you just complain to the hyungs yourself?”

Kyuhyun chuckled.

“I was annoyed with her winning, but she still seems to be nice and she is good at playing games. I want to keep her around!”

“Whatever!” I mumbled.

“Guys, I finally reached Lin!” Hyukjae shouted happily while practically skipping into the living room.

“So, what are we supposed to do with her?” Kangin asked.

“Lin seemed to be a bit irritated that Amber already arrived and she apologized for not being here to settle things with her!”

“She should be apologizing!” I mumbled and more felt than heard Kyuhyun chuckle next to me.

“Hyung, can we keep her?” Ryeowook asked hopefully.

“She isn’t a dog you know, Wookie, but…hm…yes…can we?” Yesung asked.

“Oh yes, we can keep her to entertain us!” Heechul said happily.

“Lin said, we should bring her to her apartment and she will give her a call later today!”

“So, we’ll keep her?” Ryeowook asked hopefully.

Yesung ruffled his hair.

“She is here to stay!”

“Oh, fun!” Kyuhyun said teasingly, nudging me.

I sighed.

Great.

 

****Lin’s POV****

“JIEEEEEEEEEEEEE, you lied!”

“About what?” I laughed, not surprised to get something like that for a greeting.

“You told me Kibum looks way better in person, which he actually does, but you also said he was a nice guy. Gosh, he was sooooooo annoying!”

I chuckled.

“What did he do?”

“He didn’t want to let me in and then he wanted to throw the door right into my face. I swear, if it hadn’t been for Yesung, I would have killed him on the spot! How dare he!” Amber said annoyed.

I stifled my laughter.

“No, you wouldn’t kill him. Besides give that man some credit…he didn’t know who you are. You could have been a stalker fan for all he could know!”

Amber sighed.

“Maybe, but that still doesn’t give him the right to look at me like I’m some alien!”

I had to grin.

Obviously Amber had made quite the impression on the guys.

Hyukjae had called me, quite panicked.

“HELP, SHE WON’T STOP TALKING!” he had shouted desperately.

I rolled my eyes.

Such hypocrites!

Yesung, Heechul and Kangin do it all the time and no one is complaining.

Okay, maybe Amber being all excited and probably a bit nervous while talking must have been quite a sight.

“Why didn’t you tell me, when you are coming?” I asked.

“I wanted to surprise you, Jie! Where are you?” Amber asked a bit upset.

I sighed.

“I’m in Taiwan right now!”

“WHAT? WHY? YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!”

I chuckled.

“Donghae and Siwon have some filming to do so I had to go with them. I will be back in 3 weeks, I guess!”

“Aw, come on, I need you here!” Amber complained.

“Listen, you can stay at my apartment and I already gave a call to the company and Wendy, telling them about you. They said you can go over there tomorrow and they will discuss the rest with you!”

“Just great, I will never find my way around without you!”

I chuckled.

“Don’t be a baby, Mei, I already told Hyukie to bring you there tomorrow!”

“What? Aw, great. By the way, your man is looking damn fine in person. Mind me checking him out for a bit?”

I laughed.

“Sure, go ahead!”

Amber laughed.

“Great!”

“But, Mei?”

“Yes?”

“Touch him and I will have your head!”

Amber chuckled.

“Uh uh, too late, already hugged him!”

“Damn!” I laughed.

I was happy to have my mei around in Korea, even though I wasn’t with her, yet.

She would have an eye on the guys, which made me feel relieved and not the least bit worried that she actually would go after Hyukjae.

“Mei, watch after those guys, okay?”

“Sure thing, Jie!”

“So, other than Kibum they have been treading you okay?” I asked curious.

Amber laughed.

“Haha, yes, I might have scared them a bit with my excited talking, but it got better when Kyuhyun asked me to play with him!”

I laughed, too.

“He probably did that to shut you up!”

Amber giggled.

“Probably, but it was fun. I kicked his !”

“Aw, don’t hurt my baby too much!”

Amber laughed.

“Will let him win the next time!”

“So, you played with Kyu and then?”

“I fell asleep! I guess the excitement and the long flight got to me!”

I chuckled.

Still the same Amber.

“Actually, I was a bit embarrassed because I fell asleep on Kyuhyun’s shoulder and when I woke up two hours later he was still sitting there, playing his game, trying not to disturb me!”

“Aw, my cute Küken, have to give him a call later. He is such a sweetheart!”

“Yes, they always make him seem like such a prankster, but he is quite cute. I guess, we will become good friends!”

“Beware, Mei, he still can be the prankster!”

Amber laughed.

“I will watch out, don’t worry!”

“So, you woke up again and then?”

Amber laughed.

“Kyuhyun just called for his hyungs, stood up and left for his room. Maybe he was a bit embarrassed, too. Anyway, then Leeteuk, Heechul, Kangin and Hyukjae came and told me they have talked to you and they were supposed to bring me to your apartment.”

“And they did?” I asked curious.

Maybe Leeteuk and Hyukjae can be decent beings, but with Kangin and Heechul with them?

Amber chuckled.

“No, ergh, yes, they did, but first Heechul and Kangin kidnapped me to their apartment and it was quite funny, because each of them wanted to hold me hostage in his room. It was quite hurtful, because they pulled at my arms like kids fighting over their favourite toy!”

I groaned.

“Aish, those two, have to lecture them about behaviour. Sorry, Mei!”

“It’s okay, it was fun and I actually was rescued!”

“By who?”

I could here Amber mumble something.

“What?”

“Kibum!”

I laughed.

“Damn, that guy, he came out of one of the rooms, looking quite angry. He shouted at Heechul and Kangin for making so much noise, while he was supposed to learn his script!”

I could picture that one.

Kibum often acted like the oldest and called the others to order.

Funny thing, it actually worked most of the time.

“So, that was nice of Kibum. See, he isn’t all that bad!”

Amber snorted.

“Yes, but then he looked at me and said: “You! Why are you causing so much trouble?””

I broke down with laughter.

“JIE, that’s not funny! He was supposed to be a nice guy. At least he was in my fantasy!” Amber whined.

“Maybe he had a bad day!”

“Bad day, my !” Amber mumbled, making me laugh all over again.

“So, what happened afterwards?”

“Uhm, maybe I might have said “You! Why are you such a rude ?”

Okay, I tried to hold it back, but I had to laugh so bad.

“Oh, Mei, you are so much fun!” I managed to say in between my laughter.

“You okay, Lin-ah?” Donghae asked, he was poking his head inside my room.

“Oh, neh, Donghae-ya, Amber called Kibum a rude !” I told him, which made him laugh, too.

“JIE! That’s so not funny! I insulted my crush, who actually is an idiot. So much for having crushes on celebrities!”

I rolled my eyes.

“Obviously, Kibum hasn’t been too nice to Amber!” I told Donghae.

Donghae grinned.

“Then he likes her!” Donghae whispered.

I widened my eyes in surprise.

“Mei, hold on for a sec…”

“What, Jie? What are you talking to Donghae about? What did he say?” Amber asked irritated.

I held my hand over the mouthpiece.

“Why do you think so, Donghae-ya?” I asked.

“Because he usually behaves like that around people he really likes. He was like that with me in the beginning, too. He always seemed to be annoyed by my happy personality. I think he gets irritated, whenever his feelings get involved.”

I laughed.

“You make it sound, like Kibum had a crush on you!”

Donghae punched my shoulder softly.

“Pabo, no, but we are best of friends! At least in the beginning we were!”

I could see a little sadness in Donghae’s eyes and decided to ask him about it, but he left the room afterwards.

I have to ask him later.

“JIE! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!”

I remembered Amber.

“Oh, mei, just don’t think too much about it. Donghae just told me, that Kibum can be like that with strangers sometimes.”

Amber groaned.

“Jie, that idiot threw me out of the apartment and said “If I’m a rude I can throw you out now, right?””

I toppled over from laughter again.

Didn’t know Kibum could be so much fun.

“You let him throw you out?”

“Jie, he is a bit stronger than me!” Amber said annoyed.

“So, what happened then?”

Amber coughed a bit, she seemed to be embarrassed.

“I might have made Leeteuk and Hyukjae a bit worried, because I stomped back to their apartment all fuming. When they tried to ask me, what was wrong, I just glared at them!”

“Oh, Mei, I’m so sad I missed all that. That must have been so funny to watch!”

“Not helping, Jie!”

I tried to compose myself.

“Okay, what happened then?”

Amber sighed and then chuckled.

“Yesung came in and asked me if I wanted to see his turtle!”

I grinned.

Sweet and clever Yesung.

“Jie, he is soooooo cute?”

“The turtle?” I asked knowingly.

“Aiyo, yes, the turtle, too, but I meant Yesung! He was so nice to me. First he let me in and then he showed his turtle to me.”

“Haha, kidding, Mei! Of course, Yesung is a cute guy!”

Amber chuckled.

“Yes, he is. I stayed with him and Ryeowook the rest of the day. Ryeowook made some heavenly snacks and we watched a movie together. Afterwards those cuties played “Jenga” with me, which was so much fun!”

I mentally thanked those two for taking care of Amber.

“An hour ago Leeteuk had knocked at their door and asked me if it’s okay for him to show me your apartment. I’m feeling sorry to him. He seemed to be worried all the time. Maybe I’ll have to make it up to him tomorrow!”

I sighed.

Leeteuk always worried about other people way too much, poor guy.

“I think he just wants to know that you are alright. I think he thinks he is responsible for you as long as I am away.”

“Don’t worry, I will make sure, he doesn’t have to worry!”

“Great! So, now you are in my apartment?”

“Yes, and Jie, it’s awesome!”

I chuckled.

“Feel at home!”

“I will…uhm…Jie, wait, someone is knocking!”

I waited.

I could hear Amber walking to the door and open it.

There was a muffled talk and then silence.

Amber walked back to the phone.

“Jie? I’m back!”

“Who was it?” I asked curious.

“It’s Hyukjae, but he doesn’t want me to tell you,” Amber whispered, obviously being a bit distracted.

I chuckled.

What was this guy up to?

“Uhm, Jie, do I have to wonder what he is doing right now?” Amber whispered.

I chuckled.

“Don’t know! What is he doing?”

“He is walking through your apartment, collecting some stuff!”

I furrowed my brows.

“What kind of stuff?”

“A shirt, a picture, a shawl…wait he didn’t just do that!” Amber said amused.

“What?”

“He took one of the bottles of perfume you left on the table and sprayed it on the shawl!”

I chuckled.

“Aw, Jie, I think he misses you!” Amber said touched.

I smiled happily.

“Now he went to the bedroom and…oh…wait…”

“You mind me taking that with me?” I heard Hyukjae asking quietly.

“No, go ahead!” Amber said with a chuckle.

Hyukjae seemed to walk away.

“He just took one of your pillows with him! Isn’t he the cutest guy ever?” Amber asked teasingly.

I chuckled.

“Tell him I love him and miss him, too!”

“Hyukjae Oppa, Lin wants me to tell you, she loves you and misses you, too!”

“Yah, you weren’t supposed to tell her!” I heard Hyukjae complaining in the back.

“Uhm, Jie, have to hang up and run for my life!” Amber said squealing.

“Bye, Mei, take care!”

I hung up with a smile.

They will have fun together.

 

________________________________________

Hm, I like Amber...she is fun...so what do you think who should she be interested in? ^^