CHAPTER 13

GRENADE

DOUBLE UPDATE!

 

Yunho parks his car beside the road, overseeing the ocean and also the sunset. His currently in jeju taking a vacation.

Jessica, I hope she listened to me

I know she can move on and forget her feelings for kwon yuri

Yunho thought as he leans his back on his car and looks at the horizon as he silently watch the sunset.

Yunho heaves a sigh I want yuri to be with sica, but I’m just afraid of what yuri’s father might do to my sister…

Kwon jisun, yuri’s father is a very powerful man. Being an only child he had been exposed in the business environment since he was young. The kwon family owned two manufacturing companies, two industrial companies and an IT company. A lot of people respects and looks up to him, for his business skills and dedication towards his business.

When he had his eldest son, Kwon Changmin, kwon jisun didn’t waste time and trained changmin to handle their business at an early age just like what his father thought him.

Right now kwon changmin manages three out of there five companies. He has been a great help to his father.

Kwon jisun wants Yuri back for he wants his daughter to manage their remaining business, but surprisingly kwon Yuri disobeyed her father and continue studying photography. Kwon jisun didn’t give up on persuading his daughter to manage their business. He believes that someday something or someone can bring back his daughter and make her manage and obey what her father wants.

Eventually he accepted Yuri’s choice; both changmin and Yuri were surprise of their father’s decision.

After accepting Yuri’s decision, kwon jisun sent spies to look after his daughter and that’s when yunho came and worked for kwon jisun. Jung yunho is a police agent he was hired along with his three subordinates to look after kwon Yuri and also help Yuri’s father to know what or who he can use to make Yuri comeback to them.

Yunho didn’t think his sister and Yuri will meet, he didn’t bother telling his sister about his task. One time when he was about to report to Yuri’s father one of the spies showed him a photo of Yuri with his sister; he was surprised to see his sister with Yuri together. Yunho wanted to tear the photo to pieces before his co-spy show it to Yuri’s father, but he was too late, kwon jisun already saw it.

Yunho didn’t told the other spies and also Yuri’s father that Jessica is his sister, he did that in order to protect Jessica and to know what kwon jisun will be planning to do.

Being a police yunho got a lot of access to the profiles of other people whether they are famous, poor or criminals, he did a background check of kwon jisun, to know what Yuri’s father is capable of doing aside from being a business mogul. He learned that kwon jisun got a lot of connections, and his capable of bringing a business down. Once kwon jisun found out that there is someone betraying his company and sends confidential files to the rival company, he found out who is the traitor inside his company did and also the company who is receiving those confidential files, without any second thought he fired that person and also gave him a hard time, his family suffered because of what he did. The company lost a lot of money and gone bankrupt until the company needed to close, in just a month the kwon’s rival company didn’t got back to business and just disappear like it never really existed.

Knowing that, he already felt that kwon jisun has the capabilities of ruining Jessica’s life.

One time kwon jisun called him and told him that he will be in-charge of looking after Jessica and also be the one to warn Jessica to stay away from Yuri, that time kwon jisun didn’t think of Jessica as someone who can help him get Yuri back. Kwon jisun thinks that Jessica will only be a hindrance and that if his daughter continues to like Jessica she will never be back to them. Yunho obeyed kwon jisun and didn’t think of kwon jisun knowing that Jessica is his sister.

He told Jessica to stay away from Yuri but Jessica disobeyed him and continues to see Yuri, Jessica even told him that she already likes Yuri. He needs to stop his sister before Yuri’s do something that can ruin her life.

Though yunho doesn’t want to report everything to Yuri’s father, he had too since it’s his job and he didn’t want Yuri’s father to have suspicions that his hiding something. From yunho, kwon jisun learned that Jessica continues to see his daughter he also found out that Jessica have feeling for his daughter.

Kwon jisun personally called Jessica in front of yunho and told her that if she wouldn’t stay away from Yuri he will disown Yuri and all her hard work of being a fashion designer will go to waste.

That time Jessica obeyed Yuri’s father and by that she stayed away from Yuri and even broke Yuri’s heart.

Yuri’s father saw it as an opportunity for Yuri to come back to them. He told yunho to just let Jessica see Yuri, he knows soon Yuri will go back to them and will start to forget about photography and will make Yuri manage their business.

Right now yunho knows that Jessica had already hurt Yuri enough, and that he told Yuri’s father that soon Yuri will be back to them and eventually run their remaining business.

Yunho continues to watch the sunset.

He felt his phone vibrated inside his pocket, he quickly fished out his phone inside his pocket

One of the spies sent him five photos; he pressed the view button of his phone and saw photos of Jessica and Yuri at the beach.

Then he received another message, it says that Jessica and Yuri is now together and that Yuri’s father already knows about it.

Yunho stares blankly at the message he received as he tightens his hold to his phone.

Jessica didn’t listen to me

His phone suddenly rings and shows an unknown number. At first he didn’t want to answer it and ignore the call but his phone rings again, showing the same unknown number.

He wants to throw his phone away; he has a feeling that it might be Yuri’s father that is calling him.

Is this vacation he gave me just a trick?

His been so occupied with thoughts of what kwon jisun might do to her sister now that his sister and Yuri are together

“Yunho” someone called him making him glance up from his phone to the person who called him

“What are you doing here?” he asked, as the person who called him walks towards him with a smirk plastered on his face.

“I’m here to help you bring Yuri back to her father”

“Here we are” Yuri said as she pulls over in front of Jessica’s place

Yuri looks at Jessica who is sleeping soundly at the passenger seat of her car

“Sica” Yuri softly called out Jessica’s name as she lightly shakes Jessica’s arm

Jessica didn’t move and continues to sleep

Yuri doesn’t have any idea on how she can make Jessica wake up, the last time she saw Jessica asleep was when Jessica is drunk and she was never beside Jessica when she woke up.

“Sica” Yuri tries to wake her up again

Yuri looks at Jessica’s features, feeling really happy that she and Jessica are now together, she tucks Jessica’s hair behind her ear and continues to stare at Jessica’s face as she sigh

She will not be successful on waking up Jessica that way.

“Hmmm, maybe I can do that” she said as she smirks

Yuri got out of her car and goes to the other side; she opens the door to Jessica’s side and prepares to lift Jessica out of her car, like what she did when Jessica’s drunk the only difference is Jessica is not drunk she’s just asleep.

Yuri places her right arm to under Jessica’s legs while her left arm supports Jessica’s back. She can feel Jessica’s slow breathing hitting her face

Jessica suddenly opens her eyes and kiss Yuri on her cheek as she wraps her arms around Yuri’s neck.

“What are you doing Yuri?” Jessica whispered

Yuri can’t hide her blush at Jessica’s sudden action, she thought Jessica is still sleeping but now Jessica has managed to surprise her with that kiss

Yuri let go of Jessica’s back as she gets her right arm off Jessica’s legs

“I was about to lift you out of my car because I can’t wake you up” Yuri said as she tries to looks away from Jessica, at the same time hiding her blush “but know your awake, I think-“

Yuri offers her hand to Jessica so she can assist Jessica get out off her car but Jessica ignored her hand stays inside her car while crossing her arms.

“Fine I’ll carry you out of my car” Yuri shyly said and prepares to carry Jessica again out of her car

When Yuri came near Jessica again, she then holds Yuri’s face and plants a soft kiss to Yuri’s lips

“I love you” Jessica said as smile spread across her face

Jessica didn’t let go of Yuri’s face as Yuri inch closer to her and kiss her lips

Yuri smiles “I love you too” Jessica then wraps her arm around Yuri’s neck

“Let’s go” Yuri starts to carry Jessica out of her car and goes inside Jessica’s place.

“I’m here to help you bring Yuri back to her father”

“Who sent you here?” yunho asked through gritted teeth

“Mr. Kwon of course”

“And how will you help me Minho?” yunho stood up straight and walks near to the person who came

“Let’s talk about that when we get back to Seoul” Minho answered as he turns his back from yunho and goes to back to his car.

Yunho did the same and starts to drive off the side of the road and makes his way to the airport, along with Minho who is driving ahead of him.

-tbc-