Explanations

Agent Hyoyeon IV (Goes To Japan)

WGCo. Japan Branch…

“Ok, girls! Let’s all clean up the mess here.” Rino said to all the staffs of their headquarters.

“Hai!” they all said.

Manami, Erena and Lemon go back to their department.

When they are walking back to their department, they saw someone lying on the floor.

“Eh? Isn’t she the one from the group of Takahashi Minami?” Lemon asks.

“How do we know when were stayed in our department?” Manami asks.

Lemon sat down and pokes Tomochin’s face.

Tomochin woke up. “Where am I?” she asks.

“Why are you still here? Everyone is already gone.” Lemon said.

“What? Are we defeated?” Tomochin asks.

“Iie. No one won. Everyone went to the hospital.” Lemon said.

“They left me here?” Tomochin asks.

Lemon nodded.

Tomochin stood up. “Where is that hospital?” she asks.

Lemon told her the name of the hospital.

Tomochin quickly left.

The three girls went to their department to start cleaning.

“Eh?!!! Why is it so dirty?” Lemon asks.

Lots of garbage are scattered around their department.

“The retarded woman did that.” Manami said. “Let’s start cleaning.”

………………………………………………………………………..

“Agent Mayuyu.” Mika and Aki said when they arrived at the jail department.

Mayuyu took Taecyeon to the jail department to imprison him.

“Great. Stay here and watch him. Don’t let him escape.” Mayuyu said and get ready to leave.

“Where are you going?” Mika asks.

“To the hospital.” Mayuyu said.

Mayuyu left the two agents. She was walking towards the exit when she saw Moeno, Rino and Rie.

“Agent Mayuyu, we heard that Agent Saaya senpai and Agent Sae-chan is in critical condition. How are they?” Moeno asks.

“I still don’t know. I am going to the hospital to know what’s going on.” Mayuyu said. “You are in-charge here for a while.”

“Call us.” Rie said.

Mayuyu nodded and left.

………………………………………………………………………..

Rena and Kibum are outside the hospital. Rena is waiting for Kibum to talk.

“What are you doing inside Warrior Goddess Company?” Kibum asks. “Are you working there?”

Rena shook her head.

Kibum sighed. “Tell me the truth. I won’t get mad. It’s ok for me if you are working as an agent.” Kibum said.

“But I am not.” Rena said.

“Then, what are you?” Kibum asks.

“I am working in one of the highest clan in yakuza.” Rena said.

“What do you mean?” Kibum asks.

“I lied about my work. The reason why you saw me in WGCo. is because we went there to steal back something. WGCo. is our enemy.” Rena said. “I’m a bad person. Gomene.”

“Why do you need to lie?” Kibum asks. He feels hurt knowing the real Rena.

“I must do it. If I didn’t lie about it, do you think you will accept me?” Rena asks.

“Quit that job.” Kibum said.

“I can’t.” Rena said.

“Why?” Kibum asks.

“Because of Nyan-Nyan.” Kojiharu said. She followed the two when senses that something is wrong.

“You?” Kibum asks.

“Let Nyan-Nyan tell you a story.” Kojiharu said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Rena and Kojiharu are friends since they were a child. Kojiharu is a naïve girl that sometimes the others love to make fun of her. Rena always watches her and protects her that’s why she grew up fighting others for Kojiharu.

But when the time comes that they need to separate, Rena is worried about Kojiharu.

2 years later, Rena saw Kojiharu again but she is different from the old Kojiharu. The naïve Kojiharu became a great fighter but there are sometimes that she is still naïve.

“Where are you working, Nyan-Nyan?” Rena asks.

“Uhmm…” Kojiharu hesitated to say.

“She’s working to me.” Takamina suddenly appeared.

“What kind of job?” Rena asks.

“We are part of the Im Clan.” Takamina said.

“Im Clan? What is that?” Rena asks.

“One of the highest clan in Yakuza.” Takamina said.

Rena was shocked. “Nyan-Nyan, you are part of yakuza?”

“Gomene. I didn’t know about it.” Kojiharu said.

“Quit that job. It is too dangerous.” Rena said.

“I’m afraid that wouldn’t be easy.” Takamina said. “Once you are a part of Im’s Clan, there is no way you will get out easily unless you die.”

“I won’t leave Nyan-Nyan alone in your clan.” Rena said.

“Then, there is one solution.” Takamina said. “Join us.”

Rena never had a second thought; she accepted it to protect Kojiharu. She knows how dangerous being part of yakuza, while working as a yakuza she will think of a way how to get out of it with Kojiharu.

………………………………………………………………………..

“You see, it is Nyan-Nyan’s fault why Rena is part of yakuza.” Kojiharu said.

Kibum deeply sighed. “What are you going to do now?” Kibum asks.

“Continue working with them until I find a solution.” Rena said.

“What if there’s no solution?” Kibum asks.

“Aren’t you believed in me? I will do anything to get out of it and then we can get married.” Rena said.

Kibum shook his head. “I promised myself not to be in love in an agent just like noona but I didn’t know that I the job of the woman I love is worst that being an agent.” Kibum said.

“Are you going to give up?” Rena asks.

“Let me just think it over. I am so confused right now and I want to be alone.” Kibum said. “Gomene, Rena.”

Kibum left Rena and Kojiharu.

Rena starts to cry.

“Rena, don’t cry. Do you want Nyan-Nyan to follow him?” Kojiharu said.

Rena shook her head. “It’s ok, Nyan-Nyan.” Rena said.

Not too far away from, Jurina is watching them. She saw everything and heard everything. She feels sorry for her sister and she doesn’t want to add the burden that her sister’s feeling.

She went back inside the hospital.

………………………………………………………………………..

Eunhyuk is inside the room where Hyoyeon is resting when Takamina and Acchan enter.

“How is she?” Acchan asks.

“She’s ok now. She is resting for now.” Eunhyuk said. “How are the two injured people?”

“They are still in the operating room.” Takamina said.

“I’m sorry.” Acchan said to Eunhyuk.

“For what?” Eunhyuk asks.

“It is because of me why senpai went here and got hurt.” Acchan said.

Eunhyuk smiled. “It wasn’t your fault. My wife is just like protecting her love ones.” He said while looking at his sleeping wife. “She’s willing to die just for the sake of her love ones. That side of her makes me proud that she’s my wife.”

Acchan and Takamina smiled.

………………………………………………………………………..

Yuki is with MaiMai, Miichan, Asuka and Tomomichan waiting at the front of the operating room. Jurina arrived and sat on the chair next to Miichan.

After a while, Rena and Kojiharu came back. Rena is not crying anymore but her nose and eyes are red because of crying a while ago.

“Are you ok?” Yuki asks.

Rena just nodded.

Takamina and Acchan came back from Hyoyeon’s room.

“Where’s Hyoyeon senpai?” Tomomichan asks.

“She’s sleeping.” Takamina said.

After 30 minutes, Yuko, Marikosama, Max and U-Know came.

“MaiMai.” Yuko said.

MaiMai hugs her.

“Good to see you again.” Yuko said.

Just then, the nurse came out from the operating room and she’s in a hurry.

“What’s going on?” Marikosama asks.

“Nurse, what is going on?” Max asks.

“The patients are both in critical condition. They are both lost lots of blood.” The nurse said and left.

They all prayed for the safety of the two.

………………………………………………………………………..

On the next day…

Sae-chan woke up from a beautiful dream. In her dream, she is wearing a tuxedo and standing at the front of the altar. Her bride is slowly walking towards her and when she looks at the face of her bride, it was Hyoyeon!

When her eyes open, the first thing she saw is the face of Hyoyeon.

“I’m glad you’re awake.” Hyoyeon said and smiled at her.

“Am I in the heaven?” she asks.

“No silly. You’re in the hospital.” Hyoyeon said.

Sae-chan looks around and saw lots of people inside her room. But her eyes widened when she saw a familiar person that is supposed to be dead.

“Am I hallucinating or I actually seeing MaiMai right now standing at the side of Acchan?” Sae-chan asks.

“She is real. MaiMai is really alive.” Hyoyeon said.

“Eh?!!!” Sae-chan shouts. “But how?”

“So, I think this is the right time to tell everyone about it.” MaiMai said.

“Saaya isn’t here. Saaya must be here too.” Hyoyeon said.

Just then, the door opened and Saaya came in with her wheelchair and on her back is Mayuyu pushing the wheel chair.

“I want to know the truth too.” Saaya said.

“It is true that I fell and let myself die but maybe I was lucky that before I reached the ground, I bumped into something so when I reached the ground my fall wasn’t that hard. At that time, Agent Wyn senpai saw me and took me out of the headquarters. She brought me to China branch. I was in coma for 3 years and when I was finally waked up, I can’t remember anything. I trained and worked at the China Branch and never leave the country. They hid my true identity for the sake of Acchan.” MaiMai said.

“For me? I don’t get it.” Acchan said.

“It is for your test. When Agent Wyn called us telling that she got MaiMai, I told her to bring her to China. If we are going to fake the death of MaiMai we will know how you will live without depending to your friends. And because you believe her death, you decided to live and fight alone but I’ve never expecting Takamina to join the AKB group.” Yuko said.

“The reason I joined the group is because of Taecyeon. When I found out that he is the one that killed MaiMai, I did anything and wait for the chance to kill him.”Takamina said.

“How did you remember us?” Saaya asks MaiMai.

“Because of them.” MaiMai said and points at Mayuyu, Asuka and Tomomichan.

“That means, your mission is about MaiMai?” Sae-chan asks.

“Hai! Boss Yuko and Vice-Boss Marikosama talked to us. At first we don’t know what we are going to do to China. They just said that we need to meet someone in there.” Mayuyu said.

“And we arrived to their headquarters, we saw MaiMai.” Asuka said.

“We were shocked when we saw her and we were more shocked when we found out that she can’t remember us. We stayed there to help her regain her memories. We told everything to her and showed our pictures to her.” Tomomichan said.

“Thanks to them that my memory came back.” MaiMai said.

“When I saw her, I thought I was dead.” Saaya said. “But thanks to her that I was saved from the gun shot by Jooyeon.”

“We arrived just in time.” MaiMai said.

“Anyway, I’m happy to see my trainees are altogether again.” Hyoyeon said and can’t help but to cry.

“Awww! Senpai, don’t cry.” Acchan said and hugs her. Takamina and MaiMai join too.

“Ouch! Girls, careful. My shoulder.” Hyoyeon said.

“Sorry.” They said.

Hyoyeon looks around. “Jurina, where is your sister?” Hyoyeon asks.

“She is in our house. She is crying because her boyfriend found out about her job.” Jurina said.

“Kibum knew it?” Hyoyeon asks.

“You know her boyfriend?” Jurina asks.

“Of course. He is my best friend.” Hyoyeon said. “How is Rena?”

“Not good.” Jurina sadly said. “Kojiharu never leaves Rena since yesterday.”

Hyoyeon sighed. “I should talk to Kibum.” She said.

“Ok. Let the patients take a rest.” Yuko said.

“Hai!” they all said.

“Agent Sae-chan, take a full rest so you can go back to work.” Yuko said.

“Hai!” Sae-chan said.

“You too, Agent Saaya.” Yuko said.

“Hai!” Saaya said.

They all went out of Sae-chan’s room.

………………………………………………………………………..

Kibum is in his hotel room packing his things. He is going back to Korea that night. Then, someone knocks on his door.

“Who is it?” he asks.

“Me.” A familiar voice said.

Kibum hesitates if he will open the door or not.