It Is Time

Agent Hyoyeon IV (Goes To Japan)

Kahi is alone in her office late at night holding a katana. “It is time.” She said.

………………………………………………………………………..

WGCo. Japan Branch…

“You’re leaving, senpai?” Sae-chan asks.

“Hai. There’s no way I can bring Acchan back. She already decided and it is my time to go back to my family. They are waiting me.” Hyoyeon said.

“We will gonna miss you, senpai.” Jurina said.

“I’m happy that I saw you again and had a bonding time.” Hyoyeon said.

Professor Miichan went to their department.

“Senpai, are you leaving us?” Miichan asks.

“I need to.” Hyoyeon said.

Miichan hugs her tightly. “Please visit us again.”

“I will. And don’t forget to visit me in Korea, ok?” Hyoyeon said.

“Hai!” Miichan said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Near at the WGCo. Japan Branch…

“Ready?” Kahi asks.

“Hai!” the others said.

They all get out of the van and positioned themselves.

“Ok. Time to the mice to get in the house.” Bekah said while hacking the system of WGCo.

………………………………………………………………………..

IT/Security/Lab Department…

“Eh? Nani?” Erena said when all the CCTV cameras turned off.

“What’s wrong?” Manami asks.

“All the CCTV cameras are off.” Erena said while trying to fix it. “Lemon, call Professor Miichan.”

“Hai!” Lemon said and went to the Agent’s Department. “Professor Miichan! Professor Miichan!” she said in a rush.

“What is it?” Miichan asks.

“The CCTV cameras are off.” Lemon said.

“Nani? How come?” Miichan asks.

“I don’t know. Erena needs you.” Lemon said.

“Let’s go.”Miichan said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Kahi’s group is finally got inside the WGCo. “Find the flash drive.” Kahi said.

“Hai!” Takamina said.

Takamina and her group left.

“Taecyeon, follow them.” Kahi said.

“Hai!” Taecyeon said and follows Takamina’s group.

“Girls, let’s go visit our enemies.” Kahi said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Miichan and Lemon are running back to their department when they saw Takamina’s group.

“Takamina?” Miichan said.

“Long time no see, Miichan.” Takamina said.

“Why are you here?” Miichan asks.

“Aren’t we allowed to go here? I and Acchan are used to be trainees here.” Takamina said.

“Did you hack our systems?” Miichan asks.

“Well, Bekah senpai did.” Takamina said. Takamina looks at time on her wristwatch. “I love to talk to you but since we are busy, let’s continue it some other time.”

“Takamina, do you think I will let you go? Maybe I am not an agent but I can still stop you.” Miichan said.

“Tomochin, make it easy for her.” Takamina whispered to Tomochin.

“I will make it fast and easy.” Tomochin said.

Takamina and the others leave Tomochin alone with Miichan and Lemon.

“Lemon, go back to Agent’s Department and tell everyone what’s going on.” Miichan said to Lemon.

“Hai!” Lemon said and runs back to the department.

………………………………………………………………………..

IT/Security/Lab Department…

Bekah enters the department with So Young and Jooyeon.

“Who are you? You’re not allowed here.” Erena said.

Bekah puts out her gun. “If I were you, you stay on the side and keep quiet.” Bekah said.

Erena and Manami went to the side while So Young and Jooyeon watching them.

………………………………………………………………………..

Agent’s Department…

“Senpai, there are intruders.” Lemon said.

“Nani?!” Saaya said. “Agent Moeno, alert everyone.”

“Hai!” Moeno said and pressed the emergency button.

The siren can be heard all around the headquarters.

“Team Tabemono, bring all the employees in the safe room. Don’t come out no matter what happens.” Saaya said. “Agent Jurina, Agent Sae-chan, come with me.”

All the agents left except Hyoyeon. When everyone is already gone, Hyoyeon went to the wall of the department and pressed something on the wall. A secret drawer appeared and Hyoyeon took the gun from the drawer.

“Good thing I left my gun here.” Hyoyeon said.

She went out of the department.

………………………………………………………………………..

The Team Tabemono and the employees are safely hidden in the safe room.

“Senpai, Erena and Manami aren’t here.” Lemon said.

“They must be in your department.” Mika said.

“Agent Rie, come with me. Let’s get Erena and Manami.” Rino said. “Stay here and keep quiet.”

Rino and Rie went out of the safe room.

………………………………………………………………………..

Saaya, Sae-chan and Jurina are running towards the secret vault when they saw Miichan lying on the floor and on her side, Tomochin is standing.

“The little girl again.” Saaya said. “It means that Takamina and Acchan are here too. You two, go to the secret vault.”

“Hai.” Sae-chan and Jurina said. They went to the other way.

“Yah! Little girl, are you enjoying hurting my comrade?” Saaya said.

Tomochin looks at her. “Iie. She is no fun at all. She is weak.” Tomochin said. “I was waiting for you.”

“I was waiting for you, too.” Saaya said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Sae-chan and Jurina are getting close to the secret vault when they saw Takamina’s group there trying to open the vault.

Jurina’s eyes widened when she saw Rena.

“Rena?” Jurina whispered.

Sae-chan heard it. “Agent Jurina, focus.”

Jurina nodded.

“Here’s the plan. We need to stop them from opening the secret vault.” Sae-chan said.

Sae-chan and Jurina were about to go when Hyoyeon came out.

“Takahashi Minami.” Hyoyeon called.

Sae-chan and Jurina watched her.

“My, my, my. I didn’t know that you are still here.” Takamina said.

“Are you looking for this?” Hyoyeon asks while showing the flash drive.

“Can you give that to me?” Takamina asks.

“Years ago, I had a hard time getting this and do you think I will give this to you easily?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Then, I think I should win the fight.” Takamina said.

………………………………………………………………………..

The Super Junior is in Japan to promote their new Japanese single. They are in the ‘Futuristic Café’ having a break.

“Thanks for coming again, Yuko and Marikosama.” Max said while going down from the second floor.

“See you tomorrow again.” Yuko said.

Eunhyuk walks towards them. “Hi! Remember me?” he asks.

“Of course.” Yuko said. “Why are you here? Are you here to get your wife?”

“Iie. My group is promoting our new song here.” He said. “Where’s my wife?”

“She’s in our headquarters saying goodbye to her friends.” Yuko said. “Do you want to come with us?”

“Iie. We still have schedules later. Just tell her that I am here.” He said.

“Ok.” Yuko said.

Eunhyuk went back to his group.

“Who are those beautiful ladies?” Leeteuk asks.

“They are the boss and vice-boss of WGCo. here.” Eunhyuk said.

“Really?” Leeteuk said and feels disappointed.

“Why?” Eunhyuk asks. “Do you like them?”

“I like the tall lady but since they are working in that company, I should forget about it.” Leeteuk said.

“Why?” Eunhyuk asks.

“I don’t like to live like you always worried whenever your wife goes alone.” Leeteuk said.

“You’re right. Just find a normal woman.” Eunhyuk said.

“Are you saying that your wife is not normal?” Donghae asks.

“I am not saying that she isn’t normal. I just want to say that find a woman that has a normal and safe job.” Eunhyuk said. “Just like Kibum’s girlfriend.”

“Oh right! Your girlfriend is living here, right? Introduce her to us.” Siwon said.

“She’s probably busy. I keep on calling her but she isn’t answering it.” Kibum said.

“Hyuk, call Hyoyeon and tell her we are here.” Yesung said.

“She is with her friends right now. She is saying goodbye to them. I will call her later.” Eunhyuk said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Rino and Rie went to IT/Security/Lab Department, when they check what’s going on inside the department, they saw Erena and Manami on the side looking scared.

“Can we defeat them?” Rie asks.

“We wouldn’t know if we don’t try.” Rino said.

They didn’t know that someone is behind them.

“Try to fight Bekah and she will put you two to sleep in just a minute.” Someone said from their back.

Rino and Rie turned around and saw So Young there.

“Hello!” So Young greets.

………………………………………………………………………..

Boss Yuko and Vice-Boss Marikosama just got back in their headquarters from Futuristic Café. They don’t have any idea what’s going on.

“What’s going on?” Marikosama asks when they heard the loud siren.

“This is not good.” Yuko said. They went to her room.

When they enter Yuko’s room, they saw Kahi and Jung-Ah there.

“Park Kahi?” Yuko asks.

“Nice to see you again, chingu.” Kahi said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Sayaka and Tomochin are still fighting even though they are both bleeding.

“You’re good. Not bad to be an agent.” Saaya said and wipes the blood on her lips.

“Are you trying to recruit me?” Tomochin asks.

“I don’t want to work with you.” Saaya said.

“I don’t want to be under you.” Tomochin said and prepares to fight again.

………………………………………………………………………..

“Let’s fight.” Takamina said.

“Not here.” Hyoyeon said. “Let’s fight in the training room.”

“I agree with you.” Takamina said.

They all went to the training room. Sae-chan and Jurina followed them.

“Why do we need to watch? We can just fight her.” Kojiharu asks.

“It is a battle between them and no one can join them.” Rena said.

Takamina prepares herself and also Hyoyeon.

“Prepare to die, senpai.” Takamina said. She was about to fight her when Acchan stops her.

“Let me.” Acchan said.

“Acchan.” Takamina and Hyoyeon said.

“I need to get my revenge for MaiMai.” Acchan said.

Takamina smiled. “Very well. I will let you.” Takamina said.

“Acchan…” Hyoyeon said.