Stranger

Snowy Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Coming!" I yelled to the car waiting outside of my house while rushing to get my sneakers on. When I successfully got both of my shoes on and properly laced up, I ran out of the house and into the black limousine that was waiting for me.The chauffeur opened the door for me and I got in, too excited to hide my smile.

"Good morning Sarang," someone who was sitting right across from me said. I looked up to see L smiling and Mina right beside him, holding his hand.

"Good morning," I said back to him with a smile that just wouldn't disappear.

"Hey Sarang!" Jonghun said, moving to the seat beside mine. Yonghwa rolled his eyes but smiled too.

"Good morning," he said.

"Good morning," I said again. Suddenly, Mina rushed to my other side with a huge smile on her face, bigger than the rest of ours.

"Oh my gosh I'm so happy for you!" she exclaimed. "Ugh, finally after three years, you know? I still can't believe he left just like that though." I laughed while Mina kept talking, and I thought back to the conversation we had just before Hongki left.

"I promise I'll be back before you even know it," he whispered, holding my hand. "I love you." I couldn't speak. I was too numb to. He wiped away a tear that had started to form in my eye, and I tried to smile.

"I'll be fine," I said, trying to ignore the lump in my throat. That was the last thing I said to him three years ago. I wanted to tell him that I loved him and that I would always be waiting for him (cliche, I know), but I couldn't open my mouth. Looking a bit disappointed, Hongki turned and disappeared into the crowd of people all waiting to get to their plane.

"Yeah," I said after a minute or two. I didn't know if Mina was finished speaking, but I interrupted anyway. I wanted to think of all the wonderful times Hongki and I had together in peace. Then, the limo came to a stop. I thought we were just at another red light when Mina squealed.

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!" Mina squealed. I looked up to see that we were in the parking lot of the airport. I quickly got out of the limo and once all five of us were out, we headed inside.

We wandered around for a few minutes; however, it wasn't the most peaceful thing to do due to all the girls staring at Yonghwa, J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter