Choi Junhong, Zelo.. Please accept my love.

Choi Junhong, Zelo... Please Accept My Love

 

Last day of practice for the homecoming ball. As expected, today is when the boys asks out the girl they wanted to be their date. Well, I would be lying if I told you that there are no one asking me out. Actually,  there's a few.. but all of it are just pranks. Yeah, It's called Bullying. But, I didn't mind, As long as they are harmless.. Physically.
 
Choi Junhong or simply known as Zelo. I heard that his nickname was derived from a Greek God.. I don't know who and I don't care who. Zelo is already a demigod-like. He's so handsome and cute but manly. He's really a good seatmate though we don't talk too much unless it's necessary.
 
 
I like him. 
 
 
No, Crap that.. 
 
 
I love him.
 
 
I've been inlove with him for the past years we've been super close. I meant that we've been LITERALLY close to each other. He's my seatmate.
 
Too bad, I'm not that noticeable enough for him to fall for me or even be friends with me.
 
T-shirt. 
 
Jeans. 
 
Sneakers. 
 
Ponytail. 
 
My everyday fashion. Not the usual style for girls at my age. But heck, I can do Math. K. I'm thinking nonsense now.
 
Anyways, Today is still special to me. I hope. I'm going to confess what I have here inside this little beating heart of mine. I made him a letter. Now I'm finishing it by writing down the last sentence I wanted to say to him.
 
 
'Choi Junhong, Zelo.. Please accept my love.'
 

 
 
I walked a bit along the hallway alone. I don't have friends at my school. Advantage? Quiet and Peaceful environment. Disadvantage? I feel so lonely.
 
I noticed I've been walking a little too far now. Just as I was about to return, when I bumped on someone. That someone is the one who could only make my heart beat like a broken machine. And now we just had a skin to skin contact, I can die now.
 
"I'm so sorry.. Ow. Jaeneul-ssi.." Zelo bowed but then he realizes who he bumped to anyway.
 
Oh my gosh. He knows my name. He friggin' know me?
 
"Y-you know m-me?" I asked him in awe. My heart just like.. exploded just by hearing him say my name.
 
"Of course, I do. You are my seatmate. Wait, Y-you don't know me?" He asks.
 
Why would I not know about you, You little baby face.. 
 
"Ani. I know you, Junhong." I answered. I used his real name cause it'll be awkward if I'll use 'Zelo' when we're not even friends yet.
 
He chuckled, "It's nice hearing You calling my real name. Please, stay like that." he stated.
 
"Ah.. Sure. Uhm.. Can I--" I was about to ask him if I could tell something, which is about the confession but he seemed in a hurry.
 
"I'm sorry, Jaeneul-ssi. I need to go now. It's nice talking to you." he said.
 
"It's alright. Junhong-ssi.. Maybe Can I talk to you later?"
 
"Of course." he smiled and he went off. 
 
"Later." I chuckled out.
 
+++
 
"Hi. Miss Nerd." 
 
Lunch Time. Here come again the Queenkas.. When will they get tired..
 
"I bet you'll be dancing all by yourself on the ball, right?" Minhee said.
 
"Please, Go away. I don't mess up with you, So please, Stop bothering me." I said and I got my things.. ready to leave when I didn't notice I drop the letter for Zelo.
 
"Ooooh. What do we got here? A letter. For Zelo. Wow." Chaerin said. 
 
"No, That's mine. Please, Give it back." I begged. Only Zelo can read that.
 
"Uh-uh." she moved her head side to side showing disagreement.
 
"ATTENTION EVERYONE! We have a little friend here who seems to be into Zelo.. Zelo! Paging Zelo! Oh, There you are.You have an admirer here." she announced to the whole studentry. Zelo is just at the table next to mine with his friends which I didn't notice in the first place.
 
 
I looked around. People are murmuring, laughing.. looking at me with disbelief.
 
"Look, Jaeneul got a letter for Zelo. What a sweet girl.. Now let's see what idiocy this contains." She said as she opens the envelope..
 
"No.. Give me that." I tried to grab it from Chaerin but her freaking friends stop me.
 
"Ehem~ Dear Zelo.." she starts to read the letter. Everyone is focused to her even Zelo.. All I can do is cry and tilt my head down.
 
"We've been so close. Literally. We may not talk to each other but You don't know how you tingle this heart of mine with just that smile of yours... Aw, So.. gross. Anyways.. Zelo. Zelo. Zelo. I like your nickname. But, I still like your real name the best. Junhong. Junhong. Junhong...
 
Just as your name, I like you. Then, as time goes by, my feelings grow. I haven't confess to someone before so I'm really scared. Your my first love..
 
Everytime you're close to me.. My heart almost stops beating. Your eyes, Your lips, Your hair, Your skin.. even Your smell. They are all perfect to me." 
 
"AAAAAAAAAWWWW" the other students' awed. I took a glanced at Zelo. He had his head tilted down. I guess because of humiliation. Now, I get it. There's no way he'll fall for me.
 
"Please, Stop. I'm begging you." I said between some sobs.
 
"Hey, I'm doing you a favor. You better shut up... SO here's the best part..
 
 
I may not be pretty as others.. I may not be perfect as you are but I'll be here giving my love to you.
 
Choi Junhong, Zelo.. Please accept my love. Oh Jaeneul." she finish. Now, the others are clapping but mostly are laughing. This is so bad. Zelo's so gonna hate me.
 
Her friends already let me go and I glared at her still teary-eyed.
 
"It's a nice.. cheap letter. There.." she throw the letter off the ground.
 
"So, Zelo.. What do you think of Little Miss Nerdy?" Baejin asked. I feel like an idiot waiting for him to really answer that. He still had his head tilted down.
 
A few minutes he stood up and he runs out of the cafeteria. I smiled weakly. I knew it.
 
"Well, Sorry. Missy. I guess it's a No. Well, Just as I was expecting. Okay, Lovey Dovey Confession is now over. Go back to what you are doing. Till next time." Chaerin said then as she leaved with her friends.
 
this day. Damn this life. 
 
I saw the letter at the floor. I bended down to pick it up So does my other things. I don't feel like going to my next class nor continuing the practice.
 
So, I decided to go home and cry and cry and cry all this burden of me. I don't know what hurts the most.. Is it You being humiliated infront of the whole studentry or Is it being rejected by someone you truly love?
 
I was walking down the hallway still feeling how sorry I am to Zelo.
 
"JAENEUL!!" I stop at my tracks. I turned around to see who shouted my name.
 
I was shocked to see who it was.
 
Zelo.
 
"*pant**pant* Thank God, I found you. Why did you leave?" he asked me. Is he not 
mad at me?
 
"Why would I stay there? For them to make fun of me and my feelings again. No way. You? Why did you leave? Oh, You don't have to answer that. I knew already. You can scream at me for humiliating you awhile ago.. Do it. I know you're mad and
I'm sorry. That's not how I planned it to be. And If I know earlier that this is what's going to happen, I wouldn't dare to even go near to you.." I said as tears fall down in my eyes.
 
"It hurts so bad seeing how You left awhile ago. It hurts feeling that You've just become a burden to the person You love. It hurts s---" I stopped as I felt a pair of lips into mine.
 
He's kissing me. 
 
It lasted for I don't know how long. I was dumbfounded. I don't know what to say.. what
to do..
 
"You talk too much. So, You tell me.. Do you still think you're a burden to me?"
 
"I-ah.. Oh my god. You kissed me. I-i don't understand. You left. You reject me."
 
"When did I day I reject you? I left because I went to get this." He grab something out of his pocket.
 
A bracelet?
 
"I've been keeping this for awhile. . Ever since we've been seatmate. I was about to ask you to be my date for the ball a few days ago but I'm scared. When I bumped at you, I really wanted to confess to you about my feelings for you. But I forgot this again." He explained.
 
"So, You like me?" I asked.
 
"No." He answered. I was confused at what he said but then..
 
"I don't like you. I love you, Jaeneul ah. And I accept your love. Will You accept mine?" he said and I nodded as he put the bracelet in my hand and holding it afterwards.  He hugged me and I hugged him back. I never thought that this is going to happen. It's more than my dream. Way too far.
 
"Saranghae, Jaeneul." he said as he reached out my cheeks with his warm hands.
 
 
"Saranghae, My Jonghun." 
 
 
And we shared again our second kiss.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Do you really like my smell?" Jonghun teasingly asked.
 
"Yah!~" I blushed.