Flight to Seoul

Impossible Dream of A Fan Girl

Finally, I'm done with high school! I'm gonna miss it though especially my senior year. Why? Because I didn't fail any subjects! Whoot whoot!! Because of that, I get to go to Seoul as a graduation present! I died when Mom said that.

"Sab!! Did you pack your things already? We're leaving tomorrow at 8am." Mom said as she was double checking her things.

"Yes Mom. Don't worry! I've got everything I need." I said and smiled.

She just has no idea how long I have prepared! A month, maybe. I'm finally going to the land of the idols!!! Am I exaggerating?

The next day, 8am, mom and I were headed for the airport and boy, was I restless. I kept on ranting the possibilities of meeting Chanyeol or Kris or my other biases. Mom's replies were "Yes" "You might meet them" "That's nice" obviously, she can't relate that much anymore.We finally arrived at the airport and went throught the usual process before going to boarding. When we got there, we still had to wait for 2 hours before we get on our flight. Good thing I brought my laptop with me.

I was scrolling down on tumblr like usual, spazzing over EXO and how perfect they are, when someone caught my attention. He sat next to me, of course keeping a distance. Mom was asleep beside me. The ridiculously tall man looked a lot like Kris. I shrugged it off and continued my business.

I was peacefully reblogging Kris' derp photo when the man beside me reacted.

"I look ugly there. Goodness."

Did he just say "I" ?!?!?!? My head snapped towards his direction and lo and behold, my bias Kris was had his shades down smirking. Hold up, he saw my tumblr?! NO. NO. NO.

"Omo... No way... Kris... I must be dreaming." I said and he chuckled. His voice just gave me an eargasm.

"No you're not dreaming. Why am I here? Members forgot their things in the hotel." he said casually. How could he be so casual?! I am dying inside!

"I dont have to introduce myself since you know me. What's yours?" he said with a matching smile. I am ready to die now...I thought he was shy.

"Sabrina... I'm on my way to Seoul... Our flight is at 10 am." I started babblibg insignificant information. Shisus take me now. He chuckled at me and sighed.

"I guess I'll see you on the plane, Sabrina." he said and started asking questions for the past 2 hours.

"What's your tumblr?"

"You have an account on aff? I do too! Add me. Its duizhangiee." a/n: I made that up okay?

"I like plushies! Do you like plushies?"

Basically our conversation was like 20 questions but it was fun. It was nice to see an idol act like a normal person and it made me love him more. Miraculously, Mom hasn't woken up yet. Jeez, she didn't feel me move so much? The question what struck me the most was his AFF account. Well goddamnit. My life is ruined, he reads fanfictions.

"Flight 72917 to Seoul, South Korea is now boarding."

"What's your seat number?" Kris asked.

"26" I said and looked at him curiously.

"I guess we have a lot of time to talk. I sit next to you. Number 27." he said and beamed at me. I spazzed inside and then died and went to heaven. I haven't arrived in Seoul yet, but bias is seated next to me!!! This is going to be the best travel ever!

 

a/n: This just goes to show how bored I am :) I love you all!

LOL do you want a sequeal??