Chapter 4

Angry Bird's Persistent Girl

Chapter 4

 

 

Next day, Kris woke up from his sleep and eventually prepared for today. Although he’s still not gonna take over his dad’s position as CEO of their company, he was still required to go to the company to do some check-up routine on their employees.

 

Kris finished bathing and decided to wear something not to formal to avoid catching their employees’ attention. After, he went down to the dining area to have breakfast.

 

 

 

"My son, sit down." Mrs. Wu said when she saw Kris entered the dining area while preparing for their breakfast.

 

 

"Where’s dad?" Kris asked as he took his seat.

 

"He’s gonna be down soon. He forgot some documents in the study room." Mrs. Wu replied and Kris nodded.

 

 

"How’s your party last night?" Mrs. Wu asked as she took her seat, facing Kris. Mrs. Wu knew all of his friends and she likes to get updated sometimes about them.

 

 

"It was nice. It’s been a long time since we gather. Suho wasn’t there." Kris said.

 

 

 

"Oh~ that kid, I often see him on meetings. He’s such a busy young man. Anyway was it true, that Jiyoung girl who married your friend Minseok, pregnant?" Mrs. Wu asked and Kris nodded without commenting on it. He kinda have the feeling what their conversation is going to.

 

 

"How lucky… son~ when are you going to introduce me to your girl? Are you even dating?" Mrs. Wu finally asked the questions she really wanted to ask his son.

 

 

Kris chuckled and shook his head. He saw it coming but what can he do, he has no one to introduce to his mother. Yes, he dated when he was in China maybe twice or thrice. The girls she dated all came from a decent family, well-mannered and pretty but he can’t seem to find interest in them. There was no spark. He dated them once, twice but never had it come thrice. He thought it was useless to date them if there was not something that makes him interest in them.

 

 

 

 

"Mom, I’m sorry but I haven’t found the girl for me yet but I promise to introduce her to you if ever she comes." Kris assured.

 

 

Mrs. Wu sighed, *I hope my son is not still into that girl.* she thought referring to Aeri, Luhan’s wife.

 

 

 

"Well son make sure you’re aware when she comes or she might just pass you by." Mr. Wu suddenly said as he entered the dining area, hearing his wife and son’s conversation. He too, wanted to see his grandchild from his only son even though he didn’t voice it more often than his wife does.

 

 

 

"I’ll remember that dad." Kris said to finish the topic so they could start eating.

 

  ______________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

"Yeoboseyo, this is Cheongnum Eatery." Hyumon answered the phone.

 

(A/N: Cheongnum suppose to be the name of the restaurant where Hyumon works so bare with it since I’m not really good at giving names.)

 

 

 

"Hyumon?" A female voice asked from the other line which the Hyumon recognized.

 

 

"Mrs. Wu? Annyeonghaseyo, you wanted to make an order?" Hyumon asked politely.

 

 

"Yes, we’ll take the usual but for 3. My son is joining us for lunch." Mrs. Wu replied.

 

"Oh~ jinja? Your handsome son that I met yesterday?" Hyumon asked without even thinking. She smack her forehead as she realized what she asked when she heard Mrs. Wu chuckled. "Miane" Hyumon apologized and bowed as if Mrs. Wu could see her.

 

 

"That’s all right. I’ll expect that you would be the one to deliver our order." Mrs. Wu said, expectantly.

 

 

"Of course, Mrs. Wu. Thank you for ordering."

 

"Bye Hyumon, I’ll see you later."

 

 

"Bye Mrs. Wu"

 

 

  ______________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Wu" The two security employees greeted when Kris entered the security room. The room shows all the cctv cameras in their company.

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo" Kris politely greeted. "Is everything under control?" He inquired. It was also one of his duties to make sure his father and soon-to-be his employees are all safe.

 

 

"Yes, sir." The two employees replied in unison as they sit back and monitored the people videoed in the cctv camera.

 

 

"Good" Kris complemented and take a look on each of the monitors when suddenly a clip caught his attention. It was the camera attached in one of the elevators and there’s one girl riding it. What caught his attention is that the girl seems familiar to him. The girl riding the elevator was doing a silly dance while acting like singing or she’s really singing. He didn’t know since it was muted.

 

 

 

"Hyumon is a very silly and energetic girl." Kris heard one of the two security personnel muttered in a low voice and chuckled. He too was chuckling inside while watching the girl dance.

 

 

 

*The girl that speaks her thought.* Kris thought when suddenly the girl faced the camera and waved her hand. She then took her box and exited the elevator. Kris phone rings…

 

 

"Yes, mom?" Kris asked, answering the call.

 

"Come to your father’s office, we’ll eat dinner together."

 

 

"Okay mom, I’ll be there."

 

 

 

 ______________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

"Mom, I’m here." Kris said, making his presence known as he entered his father’s office.

 

 

"Aigoo~ why did you come just now? Hyumon just left…" Mrs. Wu muttered in disappointment.

 

 

Kris raised one of his brows, "Mom, are you playing cupid on me?"

 

 

"No~ no~ son, I just want the two of you to know each other. Hyumon is nice girl." Mrs. Wu defended.

 

 

"Yeah right, mom" Kris uttered with a small smile. He knew his mom.

 

 

 

______________________________________

 

Aigoo.. I've updated again..

I hope I could keep this up..

 

but anyways

THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTED..

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE MORE!!!