Chapter Ⅳ

A Gangster's Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C H A P T E R    T H R E E

 

R E C A P;

“*…Aish… Why’s everyone in this school so weird??* Ha-Neul thought to herself.”

 

 

Hours went by, and teachers came in and out of the classroom according to the timetable. Classes went over smoothly and soon it was time for recess. Ha-Neul got up from her seat to leave the class too; together with other the boys in class were filing out slowly, talking to one another.

‘Yah, the new chick isn’t going to last long. I mean just look at her…’

Ha-Neul who had over-heard his conversation, sending dagger-like stares at him. ‘Watch me.’ Ha-Neul mouthed before glaring at him. Intimidated by her glaring, he quickly made his way out of class before bumping into a table in front of him, causing him to curse. Ha-Neul smirked at her victory.

‘Noona! Don’t go yet!’ Zelo called making the other boys stare at him with a surprised expression.

Ha-Neul stopped in her tracks before turning around, seeing Zelo tapping her chair; motioning for her to sit back down at her seat.

The class was soon empty, leaving Ha-Neul alone with the other 6 boys.

‘Ah finally! Those annoying s are out of class!!’ The flower boy with several piercings said while stretching.

 ‘Aren’t you going to leave?’  The boy with a mask covering half his face, asked Ha-Neul in an annoyed tone, followed by a cold glare. However, Ha-Neul wasn’t fazed by his glare. She had gotten one too many of these glares as she grew up in the not-so-friendly area of the places she had ever lived. Instead, she got quite annoyed by his rudeness, but before she could shut him up with a comeback, Zelo had stopped them after sensing the tension in the air.

‘Whoa, whoa. Hold on there.’ Zelo said as he waved his arms in front the both of them, signaling that he wanted them to stop. ‘She’s cool hyung.’

‘What makes you think she’s not another one of those annoying fangirls that sneak in here just to talk to us?’ the masked boy said while rolling his eyes.

‘Well, aren’t you a conceited little brat??’  Ha-Neul retorted with a frown. ‘Number one, what makes you think I transferred to this school just to see your stupid face?’ she said while narrowing her eyes at him. ‘Number two, you should seriously fix that attitude of yours. And lastly, I don’t know who the hell you guys are.’ Ha-Neul added as she looked at everyone of them.

‘Ooh, feisty~’ the flower boy commented, only to earn a glare from Ha-Neul.

‘Noona, sit down’ Zelo said with an inviting smile.

‘No thanks. Seems like I’m not wanted here by somebody.’ Ha-Neul glared at the masked boy. ‘I’m going.’

With that, she made her way down the stairs and into the cafeteria. Ha-Neul was getting hungry but she didn’t have enough money with her. So she decided to buy a drink for herself instead as it was cheaper than buying food. Opening the heavy doors of the cafeteria, she found the vending machine located at the other end of the large room. Making her way over there, Ha-Neul heard occasional whispers about her.

‘Whoo! Look at that girl!’

‘She has a perfect ‘S-line’!’

‘Another girl transferred huh?’

‘Wow she’s hot.’

‘Looks like she wouldn’t last a week.’

‘Hmph. She looks weak.’

‘Yeah. She’ll probably leave just like all the others idiots that thought they’d actually survive in this hell hole.’

Ignoring the comments, Ha-Neul glanced around and saw very few groups of girls in the cafeteria, all scattered around. But majority of the population in the school was still the boys. 10% was the girl’s population and the other 90% being the boy’s population. Finally, after walking throught the maze of students and tab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter