Fiancé.

Destiny & Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?!" Krystal yelled at her mom, Mrs.Jung.

"I'm not going to get married to some stranger who I don't know nor think I'll like!" Krystal proclaimed.

Mrs.Jung had her eyes drop and said: "But Soo-jung ah...You must listen to me, you HAVE to get married to the Lee Family's youngest son."

"WHY?! I just turned 18. You can't just get rid of me from the Jung Family as soon as I'm legal to get married!" Krystal said.

"Don't worry, Soo-yeon is going to still be with you since she's going to get married to the Lee Family's eldest son." Mrs.Jung told Krystal.

Krystal was in complete shock and turned to Jessica who was just sitting down right next to her, drinking her tea and watching as Krystal and their Mom talk.

"Unnie, do you approve of this?! That we're both going to get married to strangers?!" Krystal asked Jessica.

Jessica put down her tea on the table and answered Krystal: "Soo-jung ah, you're 18 now, so I hope you can understand...And I know this might be shocking to you, but I don't mind this."

"What Unnie?! How can you not mind this? We don't even know those people and we're going to get married to them?!" Krystal shouted.

Jessica then repeated to Krystal: "Once again, I don't care. Also, I think Mom and Dad have our Futures nicely planned out, so that's why they would arrange this for us."

Mrs.Jung clapped her hand once, smiling and said: "Ah, Soo-yeon, my mature daughter~I knew you would be on our side."

Krystal was speechless and was still very unhappy about this even though most of the times she would understand and agree with Jessica, but this time...She really couldn't approve of this.

Mrs.Jung: "Alright girls. We have to meet them within the next hour or so, so let's get dressed up nicely to greet them. Me and your dad, also the Lee Family parents are going to let you girls both be alone with your fiancés, so please seperate yourselves. Got it? No double fiancé meet and greets. I want you both to get to know each other's future husbands individually."

Jessica: "Yes Umma."

Krystal: "Yes Umma..."

---

Jessica wore a purple strapped night dress and Krystal wore a white tube-top mini-dress.

Krystal had to be on the top floor of the restaurant and Jessica had to be at the table on the main floor since their mom planned for them to meet their fiancés seperately. The whole restaraunt was booked so both couples could be alone, but on different floors.

Jessica sat down waiting for her fiancé, she stared outside the window, gazing at the night sky.

Krystal walked up the stairs and she sat on one of the chairs, she thought to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter