Our 60 Seconds.

60 Seconds.

Kim Sunggyu - 60 Seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhUlAdcJtuU


I kept walking when I stopped and looked
around – then I met eyes with you
I quickly turned my head and stared at my
feet – then I slowly looked up
My eyes widen, my lips slowly part
My heart is ringing in my ears
60 seconds is enough for this story
You have entered my heart
I don’t doubt that you have taken me in
this not-so-short time
That’s the kind of person you are, a
story that’s enough for me
I don’t need a reason
You made my heart flutter and you made me
find you – that first time


►Ahreum◄


*Thank goodness the rain has stopped.* she said as she kept walking.
*Look at the people rushing to work.* she thought as she mentally laughed, until a person caught her eyes.
*Why is he wearing all black? Even his hair and his earphones are black!* she grumpily thought. Suddenly, the man looked up and they met eyes. Her eyes widen. Her lips parted. Her heart started to beat unconsciously fast.
*Andwae. Geu namja..... Kim Myungsoo.*
And she found herself continue to stare at him for 60 seconds.

 

Flashback.


"Ah! Ahreum, neon jeongmal babo-yah. Why did you forget to bring your umbrella!" She mentally slapped her head, when suddenly she felt dry. She turned her head towards her right way and she was shocked to see a man – a handsome one in this case – covering her and himself with his umbrella. He noticed her staring at him and he smiled.
"Annyeong, Kim Myungsoo ibnida." He smiled. She still looked dazed.
"Er, sorry to be rude, but why did you do that?"
"Do what?" He gave an innocent look.
"Covering me with the umbrella?"
"Oh. I don't have a reason for helping a pretty girl." He smiled.
"But you should have one." She insisted and then mentally slapped herself.
*You're making a fool of yourself, Ahreum-ah!*
"You just made me... How do you say this... Found you? Ah! You haven't told me your name yet!"
"Ah! My name is Song Ahreum."
"Song Ahreum? A pretty name."


End of Flashback.


And that 60 seconds, was the first 60 seconds of their relationship.


Your voice gets choppy and the tears slowly rise and overflow
I hug you in my arms for a while and slowly let you go

My eyes go blank and my lips lost all words
My heart stops at the sound of your sighs

60 seconds is enough for this story
You have disappeared from my life
I didn’t hold onto you, I saw your heart in this not-so-short time
That’s the kind of person you are, a story that’s enough for me
You’re message has been clearly told
You said you were hurting and I let you go – that last time


►Myungsoo◄

"Myungsoo-yah. Can you at least change the color of your fashion? It's black, black, and black everyday. Don't you have any other color?" his best friend, Sungyeol complained. Myungsoo only put on his earphones – and it happens to be black too.
"Myungsoo. One girl isn't to be mopped over for." he adviced but yet Myungsoo ignored him and went out of the house. He walked into the streets of Seoul and stretched his arms out. He doesn't care that most of the citizens were staring at him because of his weird fashion. Suddenly his earphone started to blast out Super Junior's Happiness and he started to grimace.
*Her favorite song.*
He decided not to change it but he kept his head low all the time. And when the song finished, he looked up and accidentally met eyes with a person.
But not just a person.
*Song Ahreum.*
And he found himself staring at her for 60 seconds.

Flashback.

"Myungsoo oppa." her voice croaked and the tears kept flowing. He hugged her for a few seconds and slowly let her go.
"Let's break-up. I'm sorry, but... I'm feeling hurt." she said. Myungsoo was shocked.
What? Why? How? he wanted to ask all of that. But he was too surprised to even get back to his senses. His eyes were blank. His lips parted. He heard her sigh a few times.
"Gomawo oppa. For our times together. I won't forget them." she said and went away.
Myungsoo cursed himself.
*She was hurting. Because of me. I let her go. This is our last time.* he punched the wall and the next thing he knew, he hugged his knees and then cried. The blood coming out from his hand isn't as painful as what he feels now.

End of Flashback.

And that was the last 60 seconds of their relationship.


(My two different stories) It was a hot (story) and cold time (with U)
Both are memories that you gave to me
(My two different stories) A different you in the same time
Memories of both days


►Myungsoo◄

Flashback.

"Oppa!" she squealed. Myungsoo was laughing happily
"Oppa! Stop splashing water at me!" She pouted.
"Cute." Myungsoo pinched her cheeks. She blushed madly.
"Yah! Kim Myungsoo!"
"Call me oppa!"
"Shireo!! Mehrong~" Ahreum stuck her tongue out and ran away from Myungsoo.
"Two can play in this game, Ahreum." Myungsoo smirked as Ahreum's heart started beating fast. As she turned around to look through the tree she was hiding behind in, suddenly a pair of wet arms wrapped her waist as she squealed.
"Chajatta." Myungsoo whispered as he buried his face into the crook of her neck.

 

"Oh, so the Kim Myungsoo knows how to cook?" Ahreum raised an eyebrow.
"You know, no one underestimates the Kim Myungsoo." Myungsoo smirked.
"Prove it then." Ahreum challenged.
"Call baby!"

"Now you know better than to underestimate the Kim Myungsoo, right?" Myungsoo smirked yet secretly his eyes were smiling.
"Fine, you win. And damn, this spaggheti tastes good!" Ahreum said, taking another spoonful and fed Myungsoo.
*This spaggheti tastes better when you feed me.* he smiled at the thought.

 

"You know I don't like you hanging out with that Byunghun guy!" Myungsoo shouted at Ahreum. Ahreum only smirked.
"Ha! You don't like me hanging out with Byunghun? Then what do you think I feel when you hang around Soojung?!" She screamed at him.
"You know that Soojung and I are only friends!" Myungsoo growled at her.
"Friends, my ! How come I saw you kiss her yesterday?!" She shouted as Myungsoo was petrified and tears started to roll down her cheek.
"I can't hug Byunghun but you can kiss Soojung?! That's what you want?!" She screamed at him.
"Tell me. Who do you love, me, or Soojung?" She suddenly asked.
"Of course you! You know the answer very well Ahreum, you know it!"
"Don't lie. You weren't letting go of her yesterday. You enjoyed it as much as she did!" She screamed as she slumped to the corner of the room and started crying.
"Go away Myungsoo. I need to think." She said.
"Leave you? I will never. You know well I love you! She pulled me to the kiss. She won't let go of me! Do you think I want to kiss her?! I'd rather die, than having you go away from me." Myungsoo said and approached Ahreum.
"Go away Myungsoo!" She shouted.
"No! What part of no don't you understand?!" He was frustrated as well.
"I don't want you to think that I don't care for you. I do, Ahreum, I do. That's why I don't like Byunghun. That's why I tried my very hardest to get away from Soojung. Believe me, Ahreum." He squated down and cupped Ahreum's face. Ahreum kept quiet.
"If you hated Soojung kissing me so much, why don't you remove the mark yourself?" He said softly. Ahreum looked up and crashed her lips unto Myungsoo's lips, who's hands were still cupping Ahreum's face and had his eyes closed. Soon enough, Ahreum had her hands s to Myungsoo's neck, then tugged on Myungsoo's shirt. It soon turned into a passionate kiss when Myungsoo bit Ahreum's lower lip and Ahreum parted her lips and Myungsoo pushed his tongue to Ahreum's and explored her cavern, and their tongues battled for dominance. Myungsoo won, and soon enough, they found themselves in for another slow kiss before they part. Myungsoo's forehead leaned on Ahreum's forehead and he kissed her nose.
"Don't ever doubt me again, baby." He said, taking Ahreum's hands to his neck, encircling them together, then circled his to Ahreum's waist.
"I love you." Myungsoo said, waiting for Ahreum's answer.
"I love you too." Myungsoo pulled Ahreum for another kiss and ends up being passionate again, as this time, Myungsoo carried Ahreum bridal style to her room, as he laid Ahreum to her bed, still not letting go of the kiss.
"Myungsoo." She moaned through the kiss.
"Hmm?"
"We're.. Not gonna do... It.. Right?" She mumbled through the kiss as another moan escaped .
"Are... You.. Ready?" He too, mumbled through the kiss and had a moan escaping his throat.
"Ani." She said, as she pulled out to breathe, her hands still on Myungsoo's neck.
"Arasseo." He smiled. She lowered her head.
"I'm sorry for spoiling the mood." She said.
"Gwaenchanha baby. We'll just cuddle." He said, pulling her closer to him.
"Mianhae."
"You did nothing wrong," He brushed her bangs away."If anybody should apologize, it's me. I'm the one carried away. If you hadn't asked maybe it would already happen."
"Still, I accused you. I'm sorry." she lowered her head.
"Don't be. It's better you accuse me but you still care." he said, kissing her forehead.
"As much as I want to cuddle, but you're sleepy as heck, Ahreum-ah. Go to bed, I'll be right beside you when you wake up." Myungsoo smiled.
"Yaksok?" Ahreum held out her pinky.
"Yaksokhae." Myungsoo tied his pinky with hers, and then hugged her waist.
*Having you in my arms is the best feeling ever.* he thought.


60 seconds is enough for this story
You have entered my heart
I don’t doubt that you have taken me in this not-so-short time
That’s the kind of person you are, a story that’s enough for me
You disappeared from my life
But I didn’t hold onto you, I saw your heart in that not-so-short time


►Ahreum◄

"How are you feeling now?" Myungsoo asked Ahreum. Ahreum held her breathe.
*To reveal or not to reveal?*
"I'd be lying if I said I was fine. What about you, Myungsoo?"
"Me too. Believe it or not, Sungyeol pestered me over and over again like an ahjumma." he chuckled.
"Look, I'm sorry." Ahreum said, lowering her head. *Sorry I had to make you hurt.*
"For what? You have nothing to be sorry about." Myungsoo said, cupping her face and then lifting it up.
"I.. I just thought it would be for the best of us. I though, with breaking you up, Byunghun would never hurt you again." Ahreum said, not able to look right through his eyes.
"But instead of making me feeling happy, you made the two of us hurt?" he said.
"Look, I'm sorry. Blame me all you want, it's okay. I get it if you hate me." Ahreum said.
"Hating you would be the last thing I ever think of doing, Ahreum-ah. Instead of getting mad at you, I want us to be back again. You disappeared from my life. I get it. But why are you now in front of me? It's not coincidence. I didn't hold onto you that time. But now that you're here, I have no plans in letting you go; believe me, I'd tie you with a rope if I could - of course, if you let me too. So, Song Ahreum, be mine again?" he said, making Ahreum's eyes look through his.
After a 60 seconds wait, Ahreum finally gave in and higged Myungsoo. Myungsoo's muscles relaxed and he started to embrace you tighter.
"I'm glad you're not pushing me away, baby." he said.
"Even if I did you would tie me with a rope." Ahreum joked as she snuggled to Myungsoo's neck.
"You still know me very well." he grinned and broke the hug as he leaned in to Ahreum's face.
"Eh Myungsoo! We're in public!" she panicked.
"Heck, I don't care. You're mine, forever and always." he said as he crashed his lips unto hers.


And that concludes the 60 Seconds! :)

Sorry for the long wait guys! My mom confiscated my phone for a month and my draft of this story is in my phone. Too lazy to write a new plot, I decided to wait. Sorry if y'all are disappointed! I hope you enjoy the lame update (well to me it's lame).

 

XOXO,

 

Jacqueline861015