1-Hold

Next To Me 2

 

-1-Hold
 
There a boy standing playing with his phone obviously waiting for someone. His eyebrows scrunch as he didnt reach the other side of the broken brick. 
 
"Tsk,im already in 4 million"
 
He put his phone away and looks left then right, when mostly people goes right to left. He still can't see the person his waiting for 'sigh'
 
He takes out his phone again and started to play Temple Run again. 
 
"Sehun! Sehun! " someone shouts
 
Sehun paused his game and turns to where the voice is coming from. He saw the boy his waiting for waving. Kai
 
"Sup Sehun? Still cant beat my score?" 
"Waiting for someone who's obviously late" 
obviously not paying attention to the other question.
Kai chuckles and apologizes. 
 
--------
They're now walking in the mall constantly stopping at shops that interest them. Looking over some stuff they come to like. 
 
Sehun is looking at a shirt that got his attention. He studies the shirt if he really want it and argues with himself inside if he should buy it. 
 
Kai is looking at a button up shirt just a few feet away from Sehun. He turns to see if Sehun is alright because he's been quiet for a while. 
 
Kai sneakily went behind Sehun,no sounds. He's not even breathing so he won't get caught. 
 
Sehun continues checking out the shirt. 
 
Kai wraps his arms around Sehun's waist and snuggles at Sehun's neck. Sniffing the sweet addicting Aroma that Sehun gives off. 
 
Sehun jumps a little when Kai suddenly got him by his waist. 
"You scared me.." He simply comments 
The other just chuckles. 
"Should I buy this shirt Hyung?" The younger asks. 
The older places his head on the others shoulder looking at the fabric. 
"How come you don't call me 'babe' babe?" 
"That's completely out of topic from what I was asking 'babe'"
 
Kai smirks as he agrees at the younger to buy the shirt. Telling him that anything he wears looks y on him. That It's not the clothes,it's his body that makes him y. 
 
The younger ignores the others comment but simply gives him a smile. 
 
The younger decided to buy it and asks the older if he's buying anything or if he still wants to look around. The older replied saying he's done checking out the store. 
 
They head to the cashier. Sehun gave the shirt to the cashier guy , just as he was about to pay Kai inserted his card into the slot and press in his pin. Sehun smiled to himself, thinking that Kai must love him a lot. The transaction is done and Kai grabbed the paper bag for Sehun. 
"Thank you " the cashier said while bowing. Kai just smiled and slightly bowed. 
 
"Thank you Hyung..." The younger said as he grab the olders' hand and intertwine them. Their skin contrasting each other but the fingers fit each others spaces. 
 
Just like the way Luhan fits his.
 
 
It was just the first week of them officially being together. Both guys  still shy with each other , catching secret glances to each other when one is not looking their way. 
 
They were casually walking home from school. Standing side by side  ,hand brushing time to time, silence is eating them up slowly. 
 
Sehun can't take the silence anymore,it's been like that since they went out from the school gate. 
 
He thought of talking to the older but he thought once again ;action speaks louder than voice. 
 
He slowly walks nearer Luhan as they walk, brushing their hands together intentionally. 
 
Now theyre arms slightly brushing each others, Sehun slowly snakes his hand toward the others'. Making the older flinch a bit but soon relaxes into the feeling of his lovers hand. The younger not feeling contented with just holding hands he slips his fingers to the others spaces making the other do the same. 
 
Luhan looks up to Sehun and Sehun just walks straight ,trying not to show how happy he is,knowing that Luhan is looking at him. Luhan looked back to where they're heading with a big sweet smile,happy at what the younger did to improve their relationship.
 
 
 
"-by,baby..."
 
Sehun quickly looks at his lover "are you okay? You were spacing out " Kai said with obvious worry. The other shrugs "Im okay Kai, just some memories came back " he smiled giving a confirmation to the other that he's okay. The other didnt push it and left it like that. Knowing it probably ,MOST LIKELY about Luhan. 
He knows that before he came into Sehun's  life ,there was another boy who Sehun truly loved with all his heart.
 
He knows because that how he met Sehun,he met the Sehun whose heartbroken because he was left behind by his one true love. Sehun would cry every single night,even though he doesnt witness it,he knows. He know ,because the way the youngers eyes are always so puffed when he saw him walking lifelessly in the University's floors.
 
Although Sehun was mostly soulless ,he still approach the younger thinking that he needs a friend who'll listen to him,be their for him obviously when he cries his heart out. 
 
At first Sehun didn't bother replying to him when he talks. However he's alright with it. Knowing the younger needs more time to adjust.  He still talked to him everyday ,Sehun 
Replying with simple,one word answers to the older's question. 
 
Till Sehun is smiling at Kai's silly jokes
 
Till Sehun laughs with Kai
 
Till Sehun finally felt comfortable with Kai being their for him.
 
 
 

Sorry for taking such a long time but I got writers block on this eventhough i havent published any chapters yet...and school...well lets just say i had stuff to do for school that needs special attention hehehe

jeongmal mianhaeyo

정말 미안해요

Thank you
 
감사합니다
 
 
-KaiKhi
   카이키