Chapter 35 : Leave or Don't Leave

It Started With A Debt

 

 

“I hope you would do what I told you, if you want to prove to me you’re unlike others. Leave now..” was all the chairman uttered.

 

Jaekyung nodded, wiping her tears she stood and bowed at the Chairman and left the office. As soon as Jaekyung has left, Seunghyun’s grandma called for her secretary.

 

“What can I do for you Chairman?” the secretary entered.

 

“I need you to call someone for me.”

 

--

 

Jaekyung was waiting for the elevator to open. Finally it opened, she was about to enter but she stopped.

 

“Long time no see.” Hana smiled cynically at her as she went out of the elevator. “Why are you here? Did you meet with the chairman?”

 

Jaekyung glowered at her. “Yes I did.”

 

Hana crossed her arms. “Did she tell you where to place yourself now?” Again, she smiled sarcastically. “I guess this would be the last time you’ll be stepping in this hotel, how sad.” She looked round the place.

 

“I have to go, thanks to you.” Jaekyung gave back a cynical smirk before she entered the elevator. Hana scoffed as her eyes never left Jaekyung until the elevator doors were closed.

 

--

 Jaekyung ‘s phone suddenly rang on her way out of the hotel, she answered it.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Um, sorry, I just speed dialed his phone, but do you know the person who owned this phone? Please hurry here near the Int. Factory, he’s been fighting some random men! Please hurry they’re beating him up!” The person on the other line’s voice was cracked, as if trembling. He has hung up right before Jaekyung could speak.

 

“Choi Seunghyun…” She muttered, she suddenly hurried outside. She was waiting for a taxi but it seemed only private cars this time around were passing by. She decided to run first. “Seunghyun, no..” she dashed faster.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, please don’t think it’s Seunghyun’s fault, I’ll just leave, I won’t show myself anymore. Just please don’t blame him.” Jaekyung tried to suppress her sobs.

 

“Leave? Is that what you’re going to do?” Seunghyun’s grandma raised her eyebrow. “Young lady, I guess you didn’t put it by heart what I told you before. My grandson, I know what he has done is wrong, I knew it all along, and I just let him do his childish acts. Do you think I don’t know a single thing? I know everything Jaekyung. Even your family background, even the exact amount of your uncle’s debt to him.”

 

Jaekyung looked frantically at the Chairman.

 

“You told me you love him. Now, you’re taking it away? By leaving? Jaekyung, not all people in this world are the same. If you think I would push you away, then you must be more rude to think of me like that. I’m not evil.” Seunghyun’s grandma turned and looked back at the window.

 

Jaekyung was more than confused, perplexed at what the chairman was saying now.

 

“If you leave, I won’t give you another chance.” The chairman paused, she turned back to Jaekyung. “Marry my grandson.”

 

Jaekyung’s eyes widened. “But-“

 

“I must be greedier, am I? If you can’t understand it, I am forcing you to marry him. If you won’t do it, I’ll have to force you to leave and never show yourself again.” She smiled at Jaekyung.

 

Jaekyung wasn’t sure if she mistakingly heard her. “I don’t know if I am even worthy to be-“

 

“You’re thinking too much of what others would say. Just trust Seunghyun. Don’t make me change my mind. Don’t make me change my impression about you.”

 

“I’m sorry, I’m really sorry.” Jaekyung looked down, she was resting her arms on her lap as she was still kneeling, crying. Seunghyun’s grandma turned to face the window again.

 

“I hope you would do what I told you, if you want to prove to me you’re unlike others. Leave now..” was all the chairman uttered.

 

Jaekyung was crossing the streets, not minding if the cars would even hit her. “Why am I still running?!” She stopped and looked for a taxi.

 

--

 

“You think you can handle all of us!? Your brain’s filled with air! Look at you now, we can kill you when we want it.” The leader harshly kicked Seunghyun’s back, he was lying on the cold cement, they were near a factory. “This isn’t enough, you know what you did to our negotiations? They’re all cancelled, thanks to you, we can’t sell drugs, and some of our men are in the prison.”

“How about you join them there? It would be a reunion?” Seunghyun smirked weakly.

 

“How about we break your ribs now?” He was about to kick Seunghyun again when he felt something hit his face, it was a stone. “Who the hell threw that stone!”

 

“It’s not me boss,” one man said.

 

“How could it be me? I’m just beside you?” A stout man defended.

 

Then tons more of stones were being thrown at them.

 

“Find out who’s doing that!” The leader of the group ordered most of them. “You two, stay with me here, let’s finish this business.” He looked down at Seunghyun. “I can’t wait to see you all paralyzed.” The man beside him handed him a long and wide stripped wood. He was about to hit Seunghyun when someone blocked it and took the hit.

 

“What the, who are you? Get out of here miss! This is none of your-“

 

Jaekyung used her bag as a cover when he has hit her. She stumbled near Seunghyun. “I guess you should be the one leaving!”

 

All three of them laughed. “Do you know who you are talking to? Yah! Don’t interfere here! I’ll give you a chance to leave!”

 

Seunghyun slightly opened his eyes to see what was happening, he could see someone sitting in front of him.

 

“Oh really? I should be the one telling you that, because I just called the police, and they’ll be here in no time.” Jaekyung said.

 

The three men’s faces became serious. “You’ll regret intervening here!” the leader was about to hit her again when Seunghyun stood and punched him straight to his face.

 

“Don’t you dare lay even a finger on her.” Seunghyun said weakly. One man punched him, Seunghyun lurched and fell on top of Jaekyung.

 

Jaekyung squeeked. “Seunghyun, you’re heavy..” she looked at his face, his eyes were closed, he seemed to have passed out already. “Seunghyun! Seunghyun wake up! Urghh, you’re..really heavy!”

 

“I think he’s knocked out boss! What are we going to do now?”

 

“Let’s leave first before the police comes, tell the others to leave!”

 

“But how about the girl?” They looked down and stared at Jaekyung who was under Seunghyun.

 

“Let’s just leave them, let’s go!” They were about to run when they stopped dramatically.

 

“Hey, I think the game’s not over yet, so where are you going?” It was Dony, he was with Mr. Kim’s men, they have beaten the others already. “I think your men are kind of, unpracticed.”

 

The three men were about to turn to the other side but some others were there too. “Hello!” It was Jaejoong, beside him was Jiyong and Youngbae, behind them was Changmin.

 

--

 

“Seunghyun, Choi Seunghyun, wake up! I couldn’t breathe, you’re too heavy!” Jaekyung was struggling to push him off.

 

“Wow, how romantic!” Jaejoong just got to where they were.

 

Jaekyung glared at him. “Can you help me here?”

 

Jaejoong bent down. “Seunghyun-ah, Seunghyun,are you dead?” He poked Seunghyun.

 

“He’s not dead! Are you crazy!?” Jaekyung shouted at Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong laughed. “Easy! He’s going to be fine. I’m just kidding!” He gently pushed Seunghyun sideways. Jaekyung speedily sat and checked up on Seunghyun.

 

“Choi Seunghyun,” Jaekyung cupped his face. “Seunghyun, Seunghyun!”

 

Seunghyun suddenly winced, he opened eyes slowly. “Don’t shout at me.” He smiled faintly as he looked at Jaekyung.

 

“She’s so worried about you that she was running so fast earlier.” Jaejoong said.

 

Jaekyung’s jaw dropped. “How did you-“

 

“I saw you, I was driving my way to the hotel. So, if I didn’t see you, we won’t be here. Jaekyung, next time just call me, or any of us, I know you wanted to have Seunghyun alone but you know just-“ Jaejoong was grinning.

 

“What are you saying!!?” Jaekyung cut him off. She glowered at Jaejoong.

“And why are you here? Why did you went for him? I thought you said you don’t love him anymore” Jaejoong’s grin became wider. It seemed like they have forgotten already about Seunghyun’s situation.

 

Jaekyung just looked away. She suddenly felt her hand being squeezed, she looked at Seunghyun, he was holding her hand tightly.

 

--

 

Updated!! :DD so, what can you say?? :3 We’ll see Seunghyun’s reaction on the next chap about Jaekyung and his grandma’s conversation.. :DD

 

@kangana did what you thought and their conversation here the same? :DD yes, I think it’s because, love can make you strong, and also weak..(what am I saying? O.o) hehe..xD it’s okay.. ^^ I hope you like this chap! Thanks for reading!

@yenisvip12 actually, grandma knows everything.. :DD hehehe..^^ :D and she’s not contradicting here! Thanks for reading!^^

@renaiseuhyun84 I guess, it’s not complicated here anymre..^^ and Hana just did the wrong move.. hahaha..xD now she got no chance!! Thanks for reading!

@blindgalz hello there! Thanks for reading! Even though it seemed like it’s already too long!! Thanks..hehe..sorry for that confusion!!xD

@wtfelicia It’s here, what his grandma told Jaekyung.. :D So Seunghyun just went somewhere to get himself beaten..lols..xD Thanks for reading!

@KatieLeebergwell, I guess, the drama is over.. :D hehehe.. Thanks for reading!^^ aww.. wow! That’s so cool!! :DD Enjoy your stay there!! :D When I go there I’ll be shopping for albums!! Lmao!

@ohmyyoungbaeawww.. T^T thank you!! ^^ thank you for always leaving a comment to me!!!:D

@RiBoSshiyes, Hana…>=) but don’t worry..hihi, she got no chance now!! :D Thanks for reading!

@kpopaddx_cj2aww yes, she should just stop trying to push herself to Seunghyun.. -_- Thanks for reading!

@Passion1awww.. sorry ‘bout that!! Hehe, I updated now.. I hope you like it!!^^ Thanks for reading!! :D

@JVIP13ahahaha! We all hate her!! Hihi..xD hahahhaa! I guess ur right, who wants a sad ending in a comedy fanfic? But we may never know.. :DD Thanks for reading!!

@proudvipthanks! Hihi, I just got worried that I’m making a seesaw with the moods! Haha..xD umm.. actually, what you wanted to happen is the one that happened.. LMAO.. :D his grandma just told jaekyung to marry him..:D ahihi, don’t worry!!^^ still 5 more chapters of love and funny moments to come!^^ Thanks for reading!

@rottintobreak ahihi, dn’t worry bout her, her evil plans will be ending soon!! xD And, shall I say, the next chaps would be.. :D I don’t wanna say..haha Thanks for reading!!

 

-Thanks for everyone who reads and has subscribed to this fic. For those who always leaves their comments here, thank you so much!! I really am happy, and motivated and inspired everytime I read them!! ^^ Thank you for making this fic alive, only 5 more chapters before its end! I hpe you’ll continue to read it! Thank you!