Best friend's wedding

Destined Hearts

Jungha's POV

"I'm really happy to witnessed my best friend's wedding... I hope there's a sign from above if I already met Mr. Right or whatever. I just want a sign."

After the wedding, we went directly at the reception. 

 

tumblr_nclq2020KO1qag53yo1_500.jpg

 

"Hey, are you guys ready?" I approached Donghae.

"Yep! We're not really complete but we're many. Hyukjae's inside. Come!" He replied.

When I entered the room.. They're all in suit. They're all handsome.

 

tumblr_nclq2020KO1qag53yo10_500.jpg

 

"Do I look perfect?" Hyukjae asked jokingly.

"Uhm- no? Kidding. You guys looks perfect!" I replied.

They all laughed.


"Today, we will be having a very very very special guest! They're going to sing for 

us! Yes, THEY! They're one of the famous Kpop Idol in history... Super.... Junior!" The MC introduced them.

The boys entered and introduced theirselves individually.

"We are going to sing 3 songs for the couple. Hope you enjoy it. First, Donghae and Hyukjae will sing a happy song called "Hello" and this is a Japanese song. You can see the translation on the VTR." Leeteuk said.

(Right click -> HERE <- if you want to listen :D)

Everybody was so happy and excited. Some stood up and started dancing. Even the newly weds!

SJ members encouraging those who are just sitting to join the dance.

Hyukjae grabbed my hands while singing and asking me to dance.

I can't do anything so I just dance along even if I'm soooo shy.

After the first song. The food is ready so we ate first. 

 

"Are you guys happy?" MC asked.

"Yes!" We all screamed.

"After that very happy and energetic song.. Now, let us all listen to SJ as they serenade the newly weds. They're going to sing one of their hit song entitled.... Marry U." MC said.

(Right click -> HERE <- if you want to listen :D)

SJ sitting in front, facing all of us. Hyukjae keeps on having an eye contact with me.

At first I was shy to stare back, Hara saw it so she keeps on tapping me to look back and so I did.

"Yes, you look perfect. That's my answer to your question."


"I'm sorry to say but this will be SJ's last song for us. Let's give them a warm round of applause. Lovely day!" MC said.