The Secret Admirer

Dear Diary

** Hello there readers! Sorry if the update is too late... Our term has ended so I decided to check out my stories and update them... Don't leave me here neh? :) And also, please do leave some comment will you? writing an update takes time for me nowadays... Ideas won't pop up! So yeah... Please really do leave a comment. Thanks! Enjoy reading!! ^^


 

No One’s POV

 

“Finally the class ended! Patbinsoo here I come..!” Jiwon said excitedly; clinging to Dongwoon’s arms.

 

“That’s expected.” He said smirking.

 

“Eh?” she looked at him curiously.

 

“Little miss study can’t wait to finish the class because of her love for patbinsoo…” he said rolling his eyes on her.

 

She giggled by the fact that her bestfriend really knows what she likes. She loves studying yet if it comes to food especially patbinsoo, she’ll definitely choose eating instead.

 

Dongwoon and Jiwon happily walk their way to the store where they will eat. Then suddenly, Jiwon’s ultimate crush appeared to be rushing to somewhere and it caught her attention.

 

“OMO woonwoon!!” she said squeezing his arms and hides herself a little bit.

 

“H-Hey..! What are you doing??”

 

“Look!! 2 o’clock!!”

 

“E-Eh?? It is way past 2 o’clock best…” he looked on his wristwatch.

 

She hissed to him and tilted his head “Look that way idiot..!”

 

Dongwoon saw what made her panic in some way. There he goes, the man of her dreams; the guy who caught Jiwon’s attention that Dongwoon dreams of having. Jiwon is so attracted to Gikwang so much that she talks about him every time. The way he walks on the corridor, the way he is smiling, the way he talks to elders; it’s like an aphrodisiac to her.

 

Dongwoon’s eyes knitted as he saw him. He’s so irritated to Gikwang since Jiwon is like dreaming of him every time. “Gikwang is this, Gikwang is that.” he always thought.

 

“Come on best! Don’t freeze there… He didn’t even see you. Tsk!” he said.

 

“I didn’t freeze..!! I was just… Lovestruck..!” she smiled looking to the rushing Gikwang like she had drugs.

 

Dongwoon smacked her head in annoyance. “O-Ouch! Yah!!! Why did you hit me??”

 

“Don’t act like an idiot when you’re still with me in public will you??!” he said and walks ahead of her.

 

They arrived at the store and seated in a table near the entrance. She is still remembering the face of her crush from awhile ago when Dongwoon came back from the counter.

 

“Okay… Dig in best!!” he smilingly said giving her a spoon yet she didn’t budge even a bit.

 

“Aigooooo… you’re daydreaming of that stupid jerk again” he rolled his eyes.

 

After hearing that, she suddenly came back to her senses. She hates hearing someone bashing her ultimate crush.

 

“Yah! He’s not stupid… and definitely not a jerk!” she scoffed.

 

“And how did you know?? You can’t even talk to him…” he scooped a spoonful of patbinsoo and offered it to her.

 

She accepted the cold treat and said “I can feel it…” she smiled widely and gulped.

 

“Whatever! Let’s just finish this so we can go home”

 

I really hate you Gikwang! You never miss a day without pissing me… tsk!


 

“Thanks for the treat woonwoon!! Don’t forget to do your homeworks neh?!”

 

“Arasso! Don’t stay up too late thinking of me okay??” he said and winked.

 

“Yuck..! When did I let myself think of you idiot?!” she walked inside their house and left Dongwoon giggling about her reaction.

 

Jiwon went straight to her bedroom and decided to take a shower before doing her homework. Out of a sudden, her cellphone vibrated causing her to jump a bit. An unknown number texted her but she chose to not mind it.

 

After a few minutes, she got annoyed since her phone is vibrating again and again. “Aisssh! You want attention huh?! Then let’s give you some...” she irritatedly grabbed her phone and replied to the person who’s disturbing her.

 

To: UNKNOWN NUMBER

From: Jiwon

 

Yah! Whoever you are… please don’t keep on texting me again and again will you?!!! I’m too busy to check on you so please keep that in mind! Arasso?!

 

“Aigoooo… Some people just don’t know what to do in their lives… tsk tsk!”

 

Right after she placed her phone on her bed-side table, her phone vibrated again meaning that she has another message. She grew annoyed when she observed that the message is still from the unknown number that texted her earlier.

 

*new message*

 

To: Jiwon

From: UNKNOWN NUMBER

 

Hello Jiwon-ah… I’m sorry if I annoyed or something. I just want to be friends with you if that’s okay.. Don’t worry I’m harmless! I swear! ^^

 

“Eh?? Is this person nuts? How can I tell if he’s harmless? Like duh!! Tssss…”

 

To: UNKNOWN NUMBER

From: Jiwon

 

Yah! Who are you? How will I know if you are not harmless huh? Do you think I’m an idiot? If you do not have something to do in your life just text someone else. I am busy!

 

*new message*

 

To: Jiwon

From: UNKNOWN NUMBER

 

Sorry if I’m disturbing you. You will know my name when the time comes. For now, just call me your secret admirer. I really want to be close to you Jiwon-ah. I am fan of yours in school. Go ahead and do what you are doing. Jalja! ^^


Who do you think is Mr. Secret Admirer??

Will it be Dongwoon or Gikwang??

Comment your answers! :D