Friends

Dear Diary

 

No One’s POV

 

“Hey...!” your bestfriend Dongwoon said behind your back.

 

You slightly jumped and turned to him looking surprised “Whoa!! Don’t you know how to knock?!”

 

“I’ll knock if I have to use the door… ” Dongwoon said while smiling at you.

 

Right there and then you realized that you left your window open. Your room is just beside your bestfriend’s room. Most of the time, Dongwoon comes to your room using the balcony. He always do this if he sneaks out their house or you guys decided to have fun with each other. Your parents let him stay at your room since your families are both close to each other since the day you moved in that neighborhood.

 

“Aiiiishhh! Just… Just don’t surprise me like that next time will you?”

 

“Yes Ma’am!” he said while saluting to you.

 

“So what are you holding right there best?”

 

You tried to hide your diary but he still noticed where you put it.

 

“Okay… Okay…! It’s a diary”

 

Dongwoon blinked at you then suddenly bursts into laughter.

 

“Y-Yah!! Why are you laughing?!”

 

“HAHAHAHA!! Yah! Are you a kid? Why are you writing a diary?!” he said laughing harder.

 

You grew irritated by his unstoppable laughter and scolded him “Wae??! What’s the problem with me having a diary you idiot?!! Not only kids have a diary..!”

 

“If you say so…” he shrugged and by that you rolled your eyes to him.

 

“So why are you here woonwoon?” you said teasing him by his pet name that you had given him since you were young.

 

“Yah!! Didn’t I tell you to stop calling me like that already?! We’re teenagers now for God’s sake Jiwon-ah!” Dongwoon whined and seated on the bean bag beside your bed.

 

“I just want to hang out here since I don’t have anything to do…” he said crossing his arms and pouting like a kid.

 

You chuckled by his reaction and seated beside him. “Awwww... My woonwoon is soooo cuuute… Don’t go anywhere okay? I’ll get us some food” you pinched Dongwoon’s nose and went to the kitchen to grab some snacks for the two of you.

 

Dongwoon blushed by your sudden touch. Eventhough you were doing skinship to him since childhood, he’s still not used to it. This is all because he likes you ever since the day you met each other.

 

You came back from the kitchen and noticed that your bestfriend looks like as if he is not in his world. You tiptoed towards him to give him a shock.

 

“I know you’re right there best…” he said ruining your plan.

 

You pouted and give him the snacks you brought. You both decided to have a movie marathon in your new laptop. Coincidently, the movie that you are watching is all about bestfriends and one-sided love. The whole time, Dongwoon is catching a glimpse of you. He is hoping that someday you’ll see him as a man and you’ll love him too, not just love among friends.

 


 

Dongwoon’s POV

 

“Come on best..! We’ll miss the bus!” I yelled a bit pissed.

 

Aissshhh… Does she have to be this late everyday?  I hate being late you know?!

 

“I’m ready now woonwoon…” she came out from her bedroom smiling widely.

 

Tsk! How can this girl change my mood so fast?

 

“Yah woonwoon!” she said waving her hands on me and I came back to my senses.

 

“H-Huh?”

 

“We’re going to be late right?!” I knitted my eyebrows to her.

 

“Yeah right best..! Thanks to you again… Ms. Park will nag me because of this..!”

 

“But it’s your fault that I have to sleep late bastard!” she said poking my temple

 

“E-Eh?? What did I do?!” I looked away and blushed since I thought of something. Yah! Stop thinking things you ert!

 

“The movie marathon remember?! Tsk! Come on… The bus will arrive soon..!” she pulled me outside their house and finally we went to school.

 


 

We finally arrived at school and fortunately... we’re not late!! Thank God or else my homeroom teacher will be mad at me again. What can I do? I can’t let Jiwon go to school by herself you know…  

 

The class started and I can’t absorb the lesson. I looked to my bestfriend at my left side who is busy taking down notes. I got bored so I slid a note to her desk to catch her attention.

 

Yah! I don’t understand what she’s telling…

 

She glared at me; meaning that I should to stop what I’m doing.

 

Tsk! You can’t stop me best… 

 

I slid another note to her desk.

 

I want to eat patbinsoo later… Want to go with me? My treat! 

 

Let’s see your reaction to that..! I know you can’t resist eating patbinsoo… kekeke

 

As I expected, she responded to my last note.

 

Jinjja??! Patbinsoo??! Ofcourse!!! I’ll definitely go woonwoon… ^^

 

P.S: Don’t laze around idiot! Take down notes…

 

I’m not lending you my notebook anymore! *merong* 

 

I didn’t realized that I quite giggled and that caught the attention of my teacher.

 

“Mr. Son..! Why are you giggling there?!”

 

“A-Ani seonsaengnim… I just thought of something… Mianhe...” I lowered down my head and when I turned to my left, there she goes; my bestfriend that I love since we’re young is giggling about what happened to me.

 

It’s okay if I got in trouble like that… Atleast I saw her smile…

 

And because of that, I decided to take down notes like what she said. I don’t know why but I can’t disobey what she’s saying to me. It's like that I don't want to disappoint her.

 


 

And there goes my update~!!  

Sorry if there are some mistakes... I hope you'll understand...

Please do comment you guys!! It will be much appreciated... 

Kamsahamnida!! ^^