Chapter 11

Entering The YG

"Oh okay" taeyang sighed.

"I was practicing in the dance studio, when all of the sudden Mingki ah...came in crying.. The end..you know guys it was nice having this chat..let's get together again" taeyang responded. He quickly stood up but was pushed down by s.

"you know what's funny, dongsaeng" se7en spoke.

"what" taeyang responded.

"seeing how a little punk like yourself is choosing how to act right.. Why don't you tell us what really happened..or I won't respond to what might happen"se7en said getting impatient.

"and If I don't want " taeyang challenged him. Se7en stared at him with such a glare that the other members chose to step in.

"taeyang, just tell us what happened" daesung said. (For a 17 year old he was really the peacemaker of the group as well as the mother figure)

"okay umma" taeyang responded.

"well what are you waiting for hyung..go ahead" seungri insisted.

"be quiet seungri"taeyang responded.

"so as I was saying, at practice minzy came in crying over something and then I counseled her and we hung out"he said.

"and..." Top questioned.

"so she came in crying and asked me if u hated her.. And then I asked her why she thought that.." He paused.

"continue .."everybody argued.

"sheesh, so yeah, I told her I didn't hate her and we had a cheesy moment there and I told her to stay to practice.. She fell asleep later and I had to carry her"

"why"? They asked.

"because I couldn't leave her there you es, now could I"?

"pooh your right, so then what happened, you looked tired when getting here"?

"well you could say we ran into a few problems..( he later explained the incident but left out the part that they tried to take minzy)

"well I'm glad you guys are safe" daesung said(always the worrying umma)

"yeah, now if you excuse me.." Taeyang started.

at that moment they heard some cries coming down the hall:it was minzy calling out for her mom.

"umma where are you, please take me home"