Chapter 12

Entering The YG

"Mom, where are you " minzy cried. She had waken up and had found herself by herself. All she remembered was hanging out with youngbae and then she fell asleep.

she crawled out of her bed and she couldn't see anything as the light was turned off. She kept on calling for her mom. She wanted to escape but something had gotten ahold of her(it was the bed post). She tried so hard to free herself, that she ended up in the ground crawling to the open door. 

Youngbae and the boys stayed quiet. They looked toward the hall and saw minzy crawling out of her room, crying her heart out for her mom. It really broke se7en heart seeing her like this, as well the others. Jiyong was just staring at this small creature. So after all she was not as strong as she acted. He thought. 

"Mom. Please where are you I'm alone. The tears didn't allow her to open her eyes clearly. 

Youngdeuk stood still not knowing what to do, but he had to think of something quick.

"Minzy"? Daesung asked worried.

"hyung, what should we do"? He asked.

"mingki ah" youngbae called. he went to her and looked at her. She was still calling for her mom.

"mingki ah, it's oppa, please tell me what's wrong" he said almost crying. He felt sad she was in this state and he thought it was all there fault.

minzy stopped crying when she heard someone. It was youngbae oppa.

"oppa.." Minzy started. She flung her two arms around his neck and buried her face in his shoulder. "Oppa..oppa" she wailed.

"oppa's here.. Don't cry..ok "

he carefully carried her to the couch and sat with her gently soothing her to calm down .

"are you okay now" he asked.

"yeah" she said." And oppa ..

"yeah.." He asked.

"thank you for everything" and she pecked him on the cheek leaving them both blushing from her rather fast move.

"your welcome monkey " youngbae smiled.

"umm you guys are forgetting there's people here" jiyong said clearly annoyed.

"yeah, I also want to be called oppa" seungri said.

"minzy.." Se7en started.

"yeah.." He heard minzy say.

"I'm sorry for what happened earlier, hyun beol was just having a bad day:)" 

"bad day my " youngdeuk and youngbae shouted.

"guys let him explain" top said.

se7en got closer to minzy, but he could see that she was trying to avoid his gaze.

"minzy, please say something I'm so sorry for everything please accept oppa's apology and don't worry about unnie..I'll have her apologize..okay"

"no.. Please don't " minzy exclaimed looking at him in fear. " let's just forget it" " and I'll stay far away so I wouldn't cause any misunderstandings" she said quietly .