My Beloved Fiance

Fallen Leaves (Sequel) | My Beloved Fiance

"you said you just gor for six moths" Changmin whisper slowly to Junsu's ear

Junsu looks down

his heart breaking and healing at the same time

"i'm Sorry" Junsu still don't have any courage to look at Changmin.

"i should the one who apologize to you Junsu" Changmin took a deep breath and try to hold Junsu hand. "Will you forgive me for let you go 3 years ago?"

they both didn't realize that YunJae wedding ceremony has ended.

"Ekhm..." Yunho faking cough  made Junsu and Changmin look at him still hand-in-hand.

"Yunho Hyung..." Junsu blushing and Changmin saw it and said in his min "He's so cute. Stupid Changmin" Changmin tighter his grip not to make Junsu feel some pain.

"Oh.... Junsu ah sorry for ruin your reunion moment with your fiance, mianhae ne..." Jaejoong wink at Junsu and tried to make Junsu and Changmin have their time together.

"Mwo....? Reunion? Hyung!" Junsu ccan't help but blushing hard and Yunjae leave them with loud laughter (evil yunjae hahahah)

"Junsu ah..." Changmin call his fiance as a sign that he's still here with him. He caress Junsu's Hands.

Junsu look at him and still in silence . Speechless.

"do you accept my apologize?" sadden face writen clearly on Changmin face.

"I'm Sorry for hurting you at the past,Insult your heart and i don't know that u run away because you know i love jaejoong hyung.but..." Changmin explain it hope to get Junsu's forgives his sins.

"but..." Junsu ask in almost shakingly voice.

"but it's in the past" Changmin close their gap and hug Junsu.

Junsu feel a bit tense from Changmin sudden hug but calm second later. "Junsu ah can i say something to you?" Changmin whispers near Junsu's ear.

"Something? Mwo?" Junsu answer it with abit angry but curious tone at the same time.

"Junsu ah... I Miss you. Miss you so bad. i know i don't deserve your forgiveness even your love back that time i didn't deserve that all.Mianhae" Changmin could feels junsu crying in his embrace. Changmin broke their hug and look at junsu cute and beautiful face. He wipes Junsu's tears.

"Did you really miss me? Junsu ask changmin and got some nods from Changmin.

"Really?" Junsu convince Changmin answer and Changmin nods again.

"Uljimma. hurt to look at your tears." Changmin wipes Junsu's wet cheek with his back palm and kiss Junsu's forehead.

"now, we should join the party and don't ruin your make up with your tears"Changmin tease,Junsu pout beacuse of his tease. He chuckles at Junsu cute face "eeiiihhhh... stop that pout or i'll kiss you here"

"YA!" Junsu widen his eyes " Arrasho Arrasho, let's go to the party" Junsu answer with low voice after shout like a dolphin.

All Kim's, Jung's nad Shim"s Family cheerish the wedding all laugh happily in the blessed term. the grooms all smile widely and the guests enjoy the wedding party.on other side Changmin observe his fiance. he admited Junsu's changes for this past 3 years. he looks more mature and beautiful then before. He did regret to let go Junsu 3 years ago. he smile to his fiance uncousciously and feel warm inside his heart. Changmin fall for Junsu for Real

Changmin get up from his seat and approach Junsu with 2 glasses wine.he give one of them to Junsu.. Junsu look at Changmin blankly and didn't accept the drinks yet. Changmin shakes the wine for junsu infron of Junsu's face.then Junsu take it.

"what were you doing for this past 3 years?" Changmin ask Junsu while enjoying the party and the food (his second fiance)

"Just Studying and Working for my living expense there, how about you?" Junsu said still feels so awkward.

"Studying and waiting someone. hmmm kinda like that" Changmin steal a glance at Junsu and find Junsu frowned.Changmin smiles

"waiting someone? who?" Junsu try to suppress his jealousy and ask in the most calm tone.

"My Runaway Fiance"

". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "

Changmin look toward Junsu and examine Junsu's silence. He smiles at Junsu and ruffles Junsu's hair.

"what's with that silent? haaahhhhh you are so cute even older than me"

"i'm still waiting for your forgiveness. Junsu Hyung" with that Changmin leaves Junsu alone dumbfounded. Hurt

 

now it has been 3 months after Yunjae wedding ceremony and Junsu 1st meet with Changmin after back from Singapore. Junsu decide to quit his job at Singapore and looking for job in Korea. luckily he got a job offer from his hyung-in-law Yunho at Jung's company who run a advertisement business as a branch of main Jung Corp.Junsu enjoy his Job. He feels so happy lives whit his complete family again and Yunho as addition. sometimes Yunjae will stay at Kim's mansion.But Junsu still feel his heart so empty. He misses Changmin again and again. Junsu sat at his balcon from his bedroom daydreaming.when he feel abit cold from spring breeze Junsu back to his room. he check his phone.

1 Text Messages Received

from : +8231218xx

"Kim Junsu?"

 

rep to : +8231218xx

" Nuguseyo?"

 

received from : +8231218xx

"Kim Junsu, Shim Changmin's fiance?"

 

DUP... Junsu feels so weird with this messages sender. curious

 

rep to : +8231218xx

" who are you? how did you know? ehmmm i'm still not consider as his fiance anymore"

 

received from : +8231218xx

"not anymore? i'm Shim Changmin"

 

Junsu's heart beat furiously. he can't believe his fiance messaging him.how did Changmin know his number and why Changmin messages him?. Junsu stare at nothing still try to figure it until...

 

calling

+8231218xx

 

"Yoboseyo"

"Yoboseyo Shim Junsu ssi?"

"Ne?"

"Shim Junsu? Kim Junsu?"

"Who are you?"

"Shim Junsu's husband soon-to-be"

"Changmin ah"

"yes fiance?"

"are you really Changmin?"

"Yes Kim Junsu. i'm Shim Changmin"

"ohhh" he suppress his excitement and try to calm his voice

"why? u don't like it's me who calling you?" Changmin said in dissapointed tone.

"A.. Anniyo... Gwenchana. i'm happy though" Junsu answer it like a wishper

"Ne? can you speak clearly?" Changmin want to confirm his finase's statement even he sure Junsu happy with his call.

"Anniyo... why Changmin ah?"

"ehmmm demand for my apologize's forgiveness from my fiance" Changmin talk to the point. he can't bare his day tried to hold back his belated loves for Junsu.

"I... I forgives you Changmin ah" Junsu did his best to calm himsels.

"REALLY? JUNSU I LOVE YOU!" Changmin can't hide his happiness. he get Junsu's forgiveness after 3 years feeling guilty to let his fiancee go. runaway.

"n...ne" Junsu chuckles at Changmin's excitement

"Junsu can i go to your home tonight, are your free tonight?" Changmin ask with excitement clearly seen on his voice.

"ne. i'm free tonight Changmin ah" Junsu blushing and smiles like a fool.

"Okay see you tonight Junsu. don't forget your lunch. Saranghae" Changmin cut off his calls with Junsu even before answer it.

Junsu frozen. still hold his cellphone at his ear. did Changmin say he loves him? did he? he's not dreaming  right? junsu try to slaps his cheeks and he feel his cheek hurts (pabo junsu).Junsu smiling after he know that's that true. Changmin Loves him too.

 

 

*7 PM at Kim Mansion

The Kim's gathered at living room enjoys their time together including Yunjae. talk about Yunjae marriage life, Soohyung's school life and how has been Junsu at singapore for the whole 3 years ago/ leaving his family back. laughter could hear from front mansion until someone ring the door's bell. silenece in sudden and soohyun initiate to open the door for the guest.

"wait a minute i'll open the door first" soohyun get up from his sat and goes to the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo soohyun ah" Changmin greeted once the door opened.

"Changmin Hyung?" Shock and Confused why Changmin come to this mansion. Soohyun didn't know that Junsu and Changmin talk to each other at Yunjae wedding. Clueless.

"Ne. Junsu, is he here?" Changmin take a glance behind soohyun.

"Ne... Come in hyung" Soohyun still clueless

Changmin come in to Kim's mansion. He greet and bow the elder there. Mr. and Mrs. Kim. and Yunjae too. He smile to Junsu.

"Annyeonghaseyo Kim Ahjussi and Kim Ahjumma" he bow

"Annyeong Yunjae hyung Jaejoong Hyung"bow again

"Annyeong Junsu ah" he waves his hand at Junsu.

"Oh Changmin ah..." all said in unison

"have a sit changmin ah" Mr. Kim said to Changmin, Changmin nod at Mr. Kim and sit a cross Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

"What's bring you here Changmin ah?" Mr. Kim ask with furrowed hi forehead. Curious

"Hmmmm... i'm here to ask Ahjussi and Ajumma, Yunhohyung Jaejoong Hung and Soohyun ah for blessing my marriage" try to control his nervous Changmin look down. He didn't know that Junsu feel a dissapointed and confused at the same time.

"Mwo? Marriage? With who Changmin ah? " Jaejoong ask in shock as he look at disapoint Junsu. He hold Junsu's hand as sign "Calm, gwenchana"  Junsu only look at Jaejoong and smile heavily.

"ehmmmm with my fiance hyung, your dongsaeng. Kim Junsu" he pause abit. courage his spirit and...

" I'm here to ask Kim's bless for my marriage with Junsu and ask for permission to go out with him tonight" Changmin finished his proposal with deep sigh. relieved.

All The Kim's gasp in shock including Junsu, He feels so happy and relieved. his fiance said those word. Junsu can't help but cry in silent. Jajeoong know his dongsaeng and he caress Junsu's hand to comfort him.Jaejoong happy for Junsu. he know they both love each other.

"Are you serious Changmin ah?" Mr. kim broke the silence. and look direct at Changmin's eyes to find the answer.

"Ne Ahjussi, i'm serious. i might be a stupid childish 3 years ago. but know im sure with my decision..." Changmin look at Junsu and their eyes meet.

"To Make Kim Junsu as my lawful spouse and as Shim Junsu." He ended his proposal with smile to Junsu and mouthed "I LOVE YOU JUNSU AH" and Junsu did " I LOVE YOU TOO CHANGMIN AH"

 

 

==========================================================================================================================

*ps ; don't kill me with such weird sequel.

ahjumma mianhae /hide behind yunjae/