1\1

Torn

A/N: The "You" Daehyun is referring to is Yongguk. The "He" that Daehyun reffers to is Youngjae.

 

Your sad eyes pierce mine. After all this time it's come down to this. I thought we'd be forever, you know that love doesn't come easy. I turn my head and watch you pass by like I'm some stranger and I don't deserve your time. Your walk tells me this isn't the way you wanted it to end. I'm not even sure if we're still friends. He walks in, my heart just stops. You freeze right on the spot. He walks passed you to me, you turn just in time to see our tender embrace. With your head turning back a silent tear rolls down your cheek. As I close my eyes one rolls down mine.
We've fought for "us" for so long, how could we have gave up so easily? Sometimes I miss the way you laugh, how you smile, all the times you said "Just stay for awhile." And I'm sorry if he's better, but he treats me right...never wanting to pick a fight. His warm hand traces over mine, and I've completely lost the track of time. But right now it feels like there's three hearts on the line. Your's, his, and mine. I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this up. I want to tell you that I can't keep being torn in between you two, and believe me I wanna tell him too. Friends, it's like that word never meant anything to you. You broke and shattered everything that you and him had in your friendship. I'm not even sure if you still take time out of your day to even catch up. He loves me, you want me, but I can't be his boyfriend and your best friend. Either you need to let go or I need to let you know that honestly right now I'm doing just fine without you.
Sometimes I might miss you but it doesn't change all the things you do. I know in your mind it doesn't make sense but face it, you never loved me. You never needed me, you used me, played me and now I even think you hate me. He knows what love means and he respects limits and values. Sorry but I got to admit, he's so much better than you. He needs to be reminded that true love is out there, and by out there I mean right here in this battered heart of mine. Don't worry you'll find someone someday, it's just not me and please stop thinking that...that's who it needs to be. You're not making it any easier, and I know he's not stupid. Every time you made me cry, I saw him die a little bit inside.
 He tried to keep all of us together, but you didn't care, you kept wrecking everything. Now that you're paying for it you're having second thoughts. Don't act like it's my fault because believe me it's not. He wonders helplessly who I love more, you act like I could despise you and you'd be fine. But inside of that cold heart yours I know that you would absolutely die. He believes that there's some good left in you, he just wants to know how he can get through to you. You always said that you never needed any help and I screamed at you that you couldn't always do things by yourself. Now that you're really alone and when I'm really gone, you actually start listening. You feel like I walked out of your life but really you walked out of mine.
He tugs at my hand gently now, and I gaze up into his loving eyes. His eyes dart in your direction and I curtly shake my head. "I guess things just change." he softly whispers. Even though he whispers, you still jerk your head up and stare sorrowfully at him. As I nod we turn our backs away from you, from all of our pain, our memories, our past, but most importantly the face that we both knew for sure would most definately not be in our future.

 

 

A/N: Omg I hate myself right now for writing this. Ughhhh... I'm sorry, don't kill me >.<