AC Out of Order.

Time has come

 

 XVII AC Out of Order. 

 

   "Since we agreed on 50 percent, let's agreed on signing it" said Leeteuk hoping he would get the last word but it was not thinking about Heechul. "Pff! 5O percent you're saying?! Hyung! We could easily take 70 percent and then sell the parts to JYJ company!" exclaimed Heechul annoyed by the lack of competitiveness  of his hyung. 

They were having the usual meeting, all of the important manager of Hyun&Co but the weather made the meeting difficult to drive. It was a hot day, it was only 11.AM but the sun was already shining in the room, there were not any wind, the weather was heavy and unfortunately the AC not really working. She was not paying attention to the meeting to the business problem, she was  busy thinking about her own problems. 5O percent or 70 percent…whatever, the stock market would not even care. 

No one will care, like her oppa who did not even mind asking from where was coming  this ugly bruise next to her eyes, acting like nothing happened. But why would she blame them, she would not even tell them the truth if they asked. Suddenly something rang, they all shifted their gaze from Leeteuk to her, as if they were accusing her of disturbing an important meeting or just realizing that she was there. She looked at them the person next to her elbowed her, it was Siwon, "Your phone" he told her, she shifted her gaze from him to her laps, the screen was  flashing, no name, only a number, but she knew who was calling, "I'm sorry" she told them once she raised up her head.The sun was burning her back and they gaze were percing her in front. "Please go on oppa" she said to Leeteuk. 

"You're not answering?' asked her Yesung, she stared at him; then at all of them, they were all watching her, waiting for her answer, "No, it's not important.' she finally said, putting her phone into silence mode. They all remained silence,  like an awkward one, the one that is happening when you know that something isn't working as it should…when you know that this reunion is pointless, that no one is really paying attention, but you keep on because it's the schedule and you do not have other choice, you wish you had but since you don't know what's happening, you don't know what to choose. 

    Someone broke this silence, "Please go on hyung, we're waisting time right now" someone said, it was Kyuhyun. You could hear that he was annoyed, Leeteuk looked one last time at Seohyun before speaking up again, "So I was saying that we should not sell them to JYJ Company, I mean have you seen how they managed their construction in Malaysia?!" he kept on going with his speech. But then again, a noise was heard,  like a vibration, "Seohyunnie maybe it's important, you should take the call," told her Heechul, sweat was running on her back, "No it's not important, she said not minding looking at the screen, 'They will leave a message anyway" she added hoping for them to return to their discussion. "Then may I ask you, Vice President Seo to turn OFF your phone, it's disturbing the meeting" someone exclaimed, she looked at the person, it was Kyuhyun…. calling her by her maiden name; Seo instead of Cho. 

She heard Sungmin whispering something to Eunhyuk,  but she did not mind, she felt Siwon's stare looking at her phone then at her, she stared at Leeteuk, standing up in front of them, an iPad in the hand, his glasses in the other. She then  looked at Kyuhyun but not in the eyes, she could not. he was sitting in front of the window, the sun breaking in she could only see her shadow.  "I'm sorry," she finally  said putting her phone on the table "I'll turn it OFF now" she felt his glare percing her, "Good, now we can maybe end this meeting without any disturbance; any one else has his phone ?" he asked to his hyung.  No one answered, she swore he was doing it on purpose, so she would feel responsible for the tense mood and it was working.

 

    Leeteuk starred at his maknae then at the girl he considered like a little sister, they were tearing apart from each other and he was there watching them not allowed to do anything, they could have been the most powerful couple, if Kyuhyun did not go to Busan, if Kyuhyun did not cheat on Seohyun and if Seohyun apologized him. But no, they had two children, an unique family, their family, they all known each other since they were kids, they were forming a huge circle and inside this circle two of them were tearing apart, breaking the harmonious environment.  And Leeteuk could only watch, he was about to talk again when the door opened,, "Seohyun shi,  it was Mrs Lee, Kyuhyun's secretary, "someone for you on the phone , the person does not stop calling, it seems important." the lady told her. 

Seohyun looked at the lady then at the men in the room, they were waiting for her answer, will she leave the meeting or again turned down the call. She was not interested in the meeting and they will for sure not mind her absence,   "I will take it." she said standing up, and of course she knew who was calling, this person would not give up. "Please excuse me" she told them bowing making her way out of the meeting room. 

 

  She walked towards the nearest office, she find an empty desk, a manager's one, she picked up the phone, "line four" Mrs Lee told her, she took a deep breath before speaking, "I told you not to call at the office." she said rubbing her neck, "I called you on your phone but you never answer." he sighed, "Listen Seohyun ah, I want to apologize, maybe we can talk about it? What about this lunch? I'll pick you up and we will discuss about us, about our relationship.." he hesitantly said.  She remained silent, she closed her eyes trying to make things a little bit more clear, "Seohyun ah? Are you still here?" she heard him asking…she sighed, "Yeah…Come at 12.30AM" she finally told him before hanging up. She could not make things clear when she closed her eyes, maybe she would make them more clear starring at him directly. 

"Mrs Cho?" someone called her, she turned, "Yeah?" it was Lee Joon, a manager, "May I help you?" he asked her slightly bowing, she remained puzzled, "Did you hear my conversation?" she asked him surprised, he quickly shook his hand from right to left, ashamed "No, No, No Mrs, but you're in my office, so I thought that you were looking for me" Seohyun gasped "OMO I'm sorry, Joon shi, I had an important call to make and since your office is the nearest to the meeting room, well I used your phone" she said making a fuss about it by herself. The manager smiled "After all this your phone, you're the Boss here" he told her chuckling. She smiled at him, the man was older than him, he was the same age than Kyuhyun but since she was higher in the hierarchy he would call her using nim or calling her "Mrs Cho…she laughed thinking about it…"Mrs Cho..", he called her VP Seo…her husband used her maiden name… anyone would be lost…she herself did not feel the feeling to complaint, she herself did not know what was her name..and whatever her name was anymore… "From now on Joon shi, call me Seohyun  please." 

 

 

  They were still in the waiting room, all sited next to each other, signing papers like an  assembly line-work, signing a paper then lending it to the neighbor for him to sign also. "There's only eight signature on is contract, who forgot to sign?, asked Ryewook being the one at the end of the line, the man analyzed all the signatures looking for the hyung who did not sign it, "Donghae hyung, you forgot to sign this contract!" he finally said when he realized that Donghae's signature was missing. "Give it to me." Donghae asked, once he signed it, he gave to back to Ryewook who put the contract on the pile. "Mrs Lee?" Heechul asked to the secretary who was going in and out of the room allowing the breeze to blow for awhile, "Can you leave the door opene, it's hot here." he asked while wiping some sweat with his sleeve. The lady laughed, "Yeah of course Mr Kim..;" "You young men should drink a lot, "she told them while pouring water in their glass, like  a mother would do." "There, you should drink at least 1 Liter of water per day."

"Mrs Lee, when is the technician coming to repair the AC? It's hot in there!" complained Eunhyuk. The woman opened the window closing only the drapes,"He's working on the AC on the 20th floor, since they have the big machine, the temperature exceed the 40°C there, you should be happy it does not go over 38° here!" she scolded him. "Yeah, but we're the important person here, we should have priority" told her Heechul, "Yah! Heechul hyung!" scolded him this time Siwon, "Stop acting like a Diva!" told him Siwon which caused the guys to laugh; "Anyway" told Kyuhyun breaking the harmonious moment, indeed the maknae was not having fun, he was not speaking and was only focused on signing his contract, "Mrs Lee, take the contract to Mrs Seo, we only need her signature now,. he ordered to the secretary. The secretary remained puzzled, "Mrs Seo?" she asked surprised, Kyuhyun frowned "Yeah, Mrs Seo, the Vice President. Go and ask her to sign them, so we can send them to the financial department." he related annoyed, The secretary nodded and started pushing the trolley with the pile of contract on making her way out. 

 

 Once the lady closed the door, no one dared to speak the mood was electric, "So? Who is up for a chinese? asked shyly Eunhyuk, but no one answered, Kyuhyun felt the stare of his hyung Leeteuk on him, he would lecture him for sure, "Kyuhyun ah?" Bingo!, he sighed, Kyuhyun ah, why are you calling her Seo?" Kyuhyun sighed, "Hyung please," he said rubbing his neck, but Leeteuk was not hearing, "Why are you treating her like that?" he asked, Kyuhyun chuckled, "What? Isn't Seo her name?" he asked annoyed, "No, her name is Cho Joo-hyun,, she's married to you Kyuhyun ah!." Leeteuk told him. "Listen hyung, and all of you" he asked his hyungs, "We're going to get divorce, she is not going to bear my name anymore. She should get used to bear her maiden name now." he answered, "What?" asked him incredulous his oldest hyung, "I already called the technical service they're going to change all the administrations things such like her worker card, office plate and etc..;" he said informing his hyungs who were not aware of their maknae's decision. "I'll be easier for everyone" he conclude standing up. 

 

  She closed Lee Joon's office door and step out in the corridor, people passing by started to bow to her, she looked for Mrs Lee but the woman seemed busy with an employee. She was about to walk back to the meeting room when she stopped, did she really want to go in? To face them again? To face Kyuhyun who called her "Mrs Seo" ?, She was so ashamed, he humiliated her in front of her oppa.  So she turned back and made her way to her office, she would not attend the end of the meeting and for once, she did not care…

 

 

   He drove towards the business district of Seoul, where Skyscrapers challenged the clouds. A fierce world, where being kind is not a good characteristic. A world of men where being a woman is dangerous, so if you a wanted to make your name, you had to be worst than fierce, you had to be heartless if you wanted to survive.  So he did not understand why she was one of them, why she was  a business woman, her who was so kind, so lovely so warm , her who was so honest…

But he understood that her husband was actually the  CEO, that she was not alone, that she was working with her close oppa, her brothers-in-law and her unnies, that she did not need to be on the defensive all the time since she was working with her family member. That hYUN&Co was a family business. So he understood, but later he did not understand when he learnt that she was going back to work with her ex husband to be, that he would probably not protect her like he used to and that the mood would probably not be the same as she left 1,5 years ago. And that she would  now be on the defensive all the time. 

   

   He stopped at the red light, looking at the board, "Gangnam-->3Km" he suddenly remembered where he was heading to. To her, to Seohyun, the woman he wanted to make his wife, the woman he was ready to marry and take care of children that were not his, the woman who "used" him, the woman he loved. He parked in front of the main entrance, 48TH Building, 35 floors, and 7 company sharing them, Hyun&Co owning the building from the 18th floor to the 24th. He remembered the first time he went in, he had a meting at the 16th floor, looking for a new local for his Music School,  but he probably pushed the button too late and ended up at the 20th floor. That's when she came in, wearing blue jeans and a white T-shirt, probably a man's one. But she still looked like an angel, she bowed to him, Which floor?" she asked him, a smile on her face, "16th" he managed to say, she laughed, How did you end up at the 2Oth floor?" he awkwardly laughed, "I guess you were faster calling the elevator." She smiled, "Oh I'm sorry." she said pushing the button, she seemed honest, 

They remained silent, she was a little bit steeping forward, he could stare at her back,  she had long black hair, a hand in her back pocket. He could figure out her body line, along with her black bra, what was a woman like her doing in this business tower? "So you're the new owner of the 16th floor?" she suddenly asked him, He quickly shifted his gaze to her face, "Well, not yet, I still have to see the building" he laughed, "I plan on opening a Music Academy" he revealed; that's when he was her eyes lighting up, "Oh really?! That's amazing! Then we're going to be neighborhood?"  she asked him, but she saw him frowning, "oh I'm sorry, I did not introduce myself, I'm Cho Jeehyun, I'm the Vice President of Hyun&Co, we own the floors from 18th to the 24th." she said proposing her hand for a handshake that he gladly accepted. Nice too meet you,  I'm Jung Yonghwa" But he remained surprised, "Vice President you're saying?" he asked laughing, which caused her to frown, "What? Is it funny for a woman to be a Vp?" she asked him annoyed. He noticed the change of tone, "No that's not what I'm saying, but I've never seen a Vice President being so relaxed" he told her pointing at her clothes. She looked at herself, before laughing, "Yeah indeed I'm not wearing conform clothes, but I just came to see my husband, I just gave birth to my first child, I'm on maternity leave." she said hoping for him to understand her outfit.  "Oh you're married?" he find himself asking, he swore he could not be more obvious, but she did not seem to realize it, "Yeah, my husband is actually the CEO, you'll get to met him if you buy the 16th floor", she smiled. Ding! They reached the 24th floor, "This is my floor!" she said laughing, "Well it's been nice to meet you, I hope you get the floor for you know, your academy" she awkwardly said while the doors opened. "Yeah it's been nice to talk to you" he said while she stepped out, "Hope to see you around," this time she said before the doors closed, and in the following second he saw his reflection in the golden doors, he saw his stupid smile, so he did not know why but he  pushed on the button that allowed the doors to open again. And that's when he saw her, on the other side of the glass, kissing a man on the lips, her arms around his neck,the man was wearing a white shirt, it was the CEO, so that's what he saw, he saw her kissing her husband. He stepped back which allowed the doors to close, he saw his reflection, he was waring skinny jeans and a grey T-shirt, with the Aziatix Logo on it, the same she had on her T-shirt, but guessed she preferred the man wearing the white shirt. 

---

 

"I'm parked in front of the building" she read on her phone, she sighed, putting down the phone on the desk. She was finally getting to work after 1 hour of wandering on the 19th floor where the AC was working and he was texting her waiting for her downstair. She thought one last time, was it a good idea?  She did not know, maybe it was, maybe it was not, but she had nothing to lose anyway, except maybe getting another bruise on the other eye. "Yeah, indeed nothing to lose" she whispered to herself, she stood up and turned off her computer, she closed the door her office, she passed in front of Sulli's desk, her secretary was not there, she had something to do outside of Seoul, probably a day off with her fiancé. She went for the elevator, she stood in front during 2 seconds before looking at the emergency door, or the staircase if you wanted, she peeked at them she was at the 24th floor, she did not want anyone to see her, to see her going down or to see the bruise half of the employee still did not "get the chance" to see.  She did not think any longer and pushed the door, going down using the staircase, she was not in a hurry anyway. 

She finally arrived at the main hall; like the employees were going out to eat, the hot temperature inside the building pushing everyone to eat outside. And she was like them, only her phone in her hand and her ID worker card around her neck.  She spotted his red car, he was waiting next to it, his hands crossed on his chest, she took a deep breath before making her way toward him. 

 

  He waited for her, it was now 12.38 AM, she would be coming, he kept on saying after seining her a text message eight minutes ago which seemed to be 8 hours; he scanned the employee coming out of the budding one by one, all wearing black, white; blue, clothes, and all having their ID Worked card around heir neck, all the same, he sighed. He then saw her, making her way out of the building, she was also wearing a white shirt and a blue skirt, the ID worker card around her neck. But she was not identical to the others, because she had something that the others did not have, she had a bruise next to her eyes. 

"Seohyun ah" he said stepping forward to hug her, but he saw her making a step backward. He remained surprised "Did you thought that I was going to hit you?" he asked concerned; but the girl stepped forward, "No, I just don't want you to touch me; not anymore…" she added whispering. "I'm sorry," that's what he only managed to say, Employee passing by started to bow to Seohyun which caused them to feel uncomfortable; "Maybe we should get in the car?" he asked her, but she did not move instead she was looking at her left side, "Seohyun ah, are you going to remain quiet?" he asked her, but she did not answer, he sighed, trying to see what she was looking at, but nothing, only people queuing in front of the Starbuck. She seemed somewhere else as if she was not with him, not there, somewhere she never told him about, somewhere only she knew. So he find himself putting his hand on the bruise he caused, well that's what he wanted to do, but the woman seemed suddenly to comeback from her journey, she caught his arm midway between his body and her face, his finger now at only 3 cm from her cheekbone. He would move his thumb that he would easily touch her bruise, but he did not move, surprised by her movement and the way she was starring at him, like a lioness,he remained frozen. 

 

 "Is the technician still on the 20th floor?" he asked to his secretary from his desk; "If it continues I would have to send the employee home; No one can work in this condition!" he said screaming. "Mrs Lee Bring me some water please!" he asked her standing up to open a window which would close by itself avery five minutes, "Aish! Tell the technician to repair this window since he's paid to repair things anyway!" he kept on complaining while trying to open the window. He was pressing on the latch when something caught his eyes, a car he had seen before, a car which the color was standing out in the middle of these monotonous white; blue and black colors. It was Yonghwa waiting in front of the building, probably coming picking up his future wife to be. He chuckled, "Yes she was indeed not a Cho anymore, since she will be a Jung soon" He then saw her walking towards him, half of him wanted to turn back to his desk but the other half wanted to see, to see how Seohyun would kiss him, how she would hug him. But he find himself surprised when he saw her stepping back, remaining at her place, he saw Yongwha's arms getting down, he saw the couple remaining frozen at their place, were they having a lover fight? He laughed, wanting to see a little bit more he put his elbow on the window, his chin in his hand, guess that's why she was not answering her phone earlier, he chuckled. "Mrs Cho; I put the water on your desk" his secretary told him, she saw him at the window, "What are you doing? You're going to be sick!" she scolded him. But the man did not seem to listen "Thank you Mrs Lee, by the way take the folder, the green one" he said not even turning his body, indicating the folder with his hand only. The lady eyed him suspiciously, before whispering something that only her could hear.  

Kyuhyun kept on spying on Yonghwa and Seohyun, finding himself trying to understand why would Seohyun be angry at Yonghwa, he tried to remember why she would be angry at him when  they were still together, and his heart missed a beat when he saw Seohyun catching Yonghwa's arm,  did he wanted to hit her? And then it him, yeah he thought about it before, but he was not sure, but now he was sure about it. 

-End Flashback-

 

 Kyuhyun smirked "Really?" Yonghwa stared at him, rubbing his neck with his hand.; "I did not want to, it was an accident, I did not control my hand, I swear I tried to call her but you know how she-"

-In the eye, he did not let him finish, he punched him in the face, Yonghwa fell on the floor. 

Blood started to run from his lips, Kyuhyun grabbed him by the collar, "Don't even hit the mother of my children again! he warned him before pushing him against the hard cold ground. Kyuhyun looked at Yonghwa with disgust, before walking back to his car wiping his hands in a luxurious handkerchief. 

 

 

 

Finally! I wrote the 17th Chapter, I swore I thought I would never get the courage to write it, but Guess I did it^^; 

I'm REALLY SOORRRY I did not updated before, shame on me (I Know) so I wrote a long chapter for you guys. I hope you will enjoyed it; 

So how did you react to Kyuhyun wanting Seohyun to not bear Cho as name anymore?

What about Seohyun and Yonghwa, their first meeting and this one occurring in this chapter? 

And OF COURSE what about Kyuhyun AND Yonghwa? 

 

Sigh… "Nacho Nacho Man" (Siwon) is here in France but I can't see him since he went to Le Mans which is situated in West France.

And who saw After School new single "First Love" performed live, y right?  -VIDEO here- I wrote the chapter listening to it. I don't know what you think about but watching After school and Sistar members I really realized how Skinny SNSD members were! So I should stop referring to their body, I think that UEE has the most beautiful body, really. But don't worry at the end of the day I remain a faithful SONE. (+ELF)

Also I made a video about SNSD for people who are not all at ease with SNSD members and history, please take a look. -VDEO-

 Now time to sleep, it's now 4.16 AM I'm going to sleep, most of you will probably wake up in 2 hours because of the Jet LAG; Enjoy my story while I'll enjoy my sleep.