Premonition Part 1....

Final Destination

Once they heard that they were about to board the plane, the class got their stuff ready, and was called to get their tickets from Mr. Kim, the school principle, with the help of Mrs. Park, the school's English teacher.

Mrs. Park: Now, does everybody have their plane ticket?

Mrs. Park asked as the tickets were finished being passed out. 'Yes' was the reply she got and noticed that they replied in English.

Mrs. Park: Oh, before I forget, I got gum if your ears hurt. Come to me if you want some.

Mrs. Park said as she holds up two packs of gum for them to have. A few people came to her, received a piece, and continued what they were doing.

Jiyeon: My seat is --. What's yours?

Jiyeon asked, before Woohyun gave Jiyeon his ticket for her to look at. Jiyeon pouted as he was not going to sit by her.

Woohyun: Awe....My poor baby.

Woohyun said, noticing Jiyeon pouting, and gave her a hug. She smiled and hugged him back.

Woohyun: Maybe we can move to empty seats, as the plane is in the air. Does that sound like a plan?

Woohyun whispered in her ear. Jiyeon pulled away, a smile being plastered on her face. They hugged again, and stayed that way. Only to be interrupted, as something soft was thrown at Woohyun's head. He turned his head and saw Nana, along with Raina, laughing with Kyuhyun shaking his head back and forth.

Kyuhyun: We've been calling your guy's name for two minutes. Now let's go, we're about to board.

Kyuhyun said, making the two love birds break their hug. They got their luggage, and walked towards the desk. They waited in line, and when it was their turn, they gave the desk man their ticket. After a moment, they were walking down the jet way, their luggage rolling with them. Jiyeon tightly grabbed Woohyun's arm as they got in the plane.

As jiyeon was putting her suitcase in the overhead bin, a paper airplane came at her and almost hit her inches away from her eye. 'What the hell,' Jiyeon thought as she picked it up, and looked around to see who threw it. She crumpled it up and put it in her pocket. She was about to sit down when Sejoon came.

Sejoon: Noona, I need you to come sit by me.

He said, with a smile on his face, as he grabbed her hand. They walked to his seat, which were three rows in front of hers.

Sjoon: Don't worry; you'll be closer to Woohyun.

He pointed at Woohyun's seat located in the row right behind theirs.

Jiyeon: Where is he?

Jiyeon whispered back, looking around. Sejoon shrugged and was about to sit on the window seat when....

[Jiyeon's Point-of-View]

"I want to seat in the window seat," I said as I pulled Sejoon away from the window seat. I smiled as I took the seat, and mouthed 'Sorry'. He slightly shook his head, and took the aisle seat. I pinched his cheek and stretched it.

"Owww, really?" He asked, while I nodded and started laughing. I always do this every time when we're on a plane. You can say it's like a tradition, I say it's funny, and he says it's torture. I kept on 'torturing' him, when a felt a little breeze. I looked around to see where it came from, nothing. As I was looking around, the tray dropped on my lap. I tried to close it, but the catch [A/N Is that what those things are called, you know those things that hold the trays up] broke off.

"Ummm, was that broken or did you break it yourself?" Sejoon asked, before he let out a little laugh. "No, it just fell on my lap. That's all," I replied as I tried to fix the tray. After failing to fix the tray, the sign, the 'Please put your seat belt on' sign, , along with a little ding. I put my seat belt on and happily looked out the window.

We were taking off, and I kept on hitting Sejoon's arm to get his attention. "We're taking off!," I said, still hitting his arm. "I know! Now can you st--," He was cut off by the turbulence the plane ran into. I took a deep breath and waited for it to stop. After a while of it not stopping, I grabbed the arm rest and leaned back into my seat. I closed my eyes and took another deep breath.

After a few minutes, the plane calms down. I look at Sejoon and giggled. I turn around and faced Woohyun. He gives me a smile, after I blew him a kiss. I went back to looking out the window, but we ran into turbulence, which was stronger than the first one. The lights were flickering on and off. The over-head bins were threatening to open, as the plane continued to shake, violently. The oxygen masks came down, and I grabbed one. I put on and looked around.

Some of the over-head cabins started to open, the luggage falling out after. Tears started to fall, and all of a sudden, Sejoon got hit in the head with, what looks like, a CD player. I tried to make him sit up, but he was too heavy. After a few failed tries, I heard a loud bang. I look up and saw that part of the plane, on the left side, has broken off.

One by one, the passengers, which were near it, were being out. I can see a passenger reaching out his hand for the other passenger to take. She tried to reach out, but she was, slowly, being out. Her seat finally broke, and was , along with being burned to death in the process. I can only watch in horror, as blood was splattered on the plane's walls. I closed my eyes, opening them only to be burned, when the plane explodes.

"---na, I need you to come sit by me," I heard somebody, more specifically Sejoon, saying to me. I opened my eyes, and saw him staring at me, with a smile on his face. He grabbed my hand, and dragged me to his seat. 'Don't worry...you'll be closer to Woohyun,' I thought, before we stopped in middle of aisle.

"Don't worry, you'll be closer to Woohyun," Sejoon whispered as he pointed at the seat in the row behind ours. I widened my eyes, and rushed to the window seat. I pulled the catch, and it came off, just like that. I panicked and went towards Sejoon, only to grab his shoulders. "We got to get off," I said as looked at me with worried eyes. "What?" He asks as I let go, and looked for Woohyun, but stopped when Sejoon grabs my wrist.

[3rd Person Point-of-View]

Sejoon: What do you mean by 'We got to get off'?

Sejoon asks which catches the people around them their attention.

Jiyeon: The plane is going to explode!

Jiyeon, sort of, yells, which makes Sejoon confused. He was about to say something when Kyuhyun said something.

Kyuhyun: You know that’s funny, right?

He asked as he looked from his seat. Jiyeon started to cry and turned around. She bumped into Raina, with Taecyeon behind her.

Raina: Jiyeon, are you ok?

She asked as she gently grabs Jiyeon's shoulders. Jiyeon was about to answer, but a flight attendant came.

Flight Attendant: Is there something wrong miss?

The flight attendant asks, as he approaches the group from behind. His action gained more attention, which made Raina uncomfortable.

Taecyeon: Yeah, everything is perfe--.

Taecyeon replied, but was cut off by Woohyun.

Woohyun: What is going on? Jiyeon, Are you ok?

Woohyun, who came from the bathroom, asked as he looks the group. Jiyeon approached Woohyun, and grabbed his wrist. She dragged Woohyun to the plane's door, leading to the jet way.

Tiffany: We should go check on her.

Tiffany suggested, making the group nod, and head towards the door.

<**[oooooooooo]**>

Woohyun: Jiyeon, what are you doing?

Woohyun asks, stopping them in the middle of the jet way.

Woohyun: We can't just leave the pla--.

He was cut off, when Kyuhyun, and everybody from the group arrived.

Kyuhyun: Hey, what's your problem?


[My personal Corner]

Well, heres part one for you. I'll stop it right here, and part should be up next week, if not then somewhere around there. Maybe, part two might have some fighting, and interrogation. Anyway, comment, vote, and subscribe, that's if you want to. I'm not going to stop you, and thank you, who subscribed. I'm also thinking about re-writing this chapter. What do you guys think? Anyways, I love you guys, as friends, and stay healthy. Sorry for any errors, most of them should be fixed, and for it being short. Part two should be longer. Till next time, bye you!!