The Airport....

Final Destination

 

[3rd Person Point-of-View]

A group of students exit their parent's cars and walk into 'Incheon International Airpot'. Some of their parents stayed to spend a little time with their son(s) or daughter(s), while others left right after dropping their son(s) or daughter(s) off. The ones that left had work they had to do. Of course they gave their respective offspring a kiss and 'Goodbye', 'Take care', 'Have fun', and other quotes.

---: Of course I'll be ok mom. We're just gonna be staying there for a month.

A girl with wavy, slightly red hair said while her mother was cupping her face.

---: Ok just call me twice a day every day, Hye-Rin. Sleep well, and don't even skip meals.

Raina's mother told her firmly, giving her a long hug and kiss.

Raina: I will mom, and don't worry I won't skip meals. Besides, I have jiyeon and Siwon coming with me.

She told her mom while pointing at jiyeon and Siwon respectively.

Raina's Mom: Ok, tell them the same thing I told you. Especially Siwon since he has been through a lot.

Her mom said, looking over Raina's shoulder at Siwon who was happily talking to his father. Raina turned her head to look at the direction her mom was looking.

Raina: I will mom. Anyways, you should go. You have a meeting in an hour. Tell dad I said 'Goodbye and I'll be ok'.

Raina said as she turned to face her mom, before looking at the airport's clock.

Raina's Mom: Ok, see you when you get back. I love you.

She said, giving Raina a hug and kiss goodbye, and left

Raina: BYE MOM, I LOVE YOU!!

She yelled before her mom turned around and waved at her. She waved back, smiling and turned around. Her smile vanished when she realized that mostly everybody around her were staring at her. She grabbed her carry-on bags as quickly as she could and ran to a group of people, who she recognized one of them and hid behind her.

---: Well, hello center of attention.

A girl with brunette hair greeted Raina, who tried to hide behind her.

Raina: Hush it, Jiyeon. You know that I don't like too much attention.

Raina retorted, looking around nerviously.

Jiyeon: Relax, everybody stopped staring.

Raina relaxed once she heard that she wasn't the center of attention anymore. She jumped when she felt strong arms carefully wrapped themselves around her waist.

---: Calm down it’s just me.

A guy's voice whispered in her as he rested his chin on her shoulder. She smiled and turned around, still being trapped in the guy's embrace.

Raina: Taecyeon, don't pout like that. You know it doesn't suit you.

Raina said after she saw her boyfriend pouting. She wrapped her arms around his neck and stared into his eyes. Taecyeon's pouty face was replaced with a smile when she gave him a peck on the lips.

Taecyeon: I know it doesn't suit me. I just did it to see what happens. Anyways, I saw what happend earlier.

Taecyeon said as he grinned. His grin got bigger when Raina hid her blushing face by burying it in his chest.

[Meanwhile]

---: Jiyeon!

jiyeon looked up from her magazine to see who was calling her. She smiled when she saw a blonde hair girl looking around.

Jiyeon: Yes, Nana?

Nana faced her and asked.

Nana: Have you seen KyuHyun? I haven’t seen him since we arrived.

Jiyeon: I'm sorry, I haven't seen him either. Maybe he's with Woohyun-oppa.

Jiyeon answered focusing back to her magazine while Nana walked away to look for KyuHyun. Nana kept checking her phone to see if KyuHyun replied back, nothing. She was about to give up, but smiled when she finally saw a man with soft brown hair, that was slightly curly. He was dressed in a black sweater that was half-way zipped, revealing a faded salmon (or so he says) colored t-shirt, with its sleeves rolled up just below the elbow. With faded skinny jeans, finishing off his outfit Nana started to walk, well more like half-walking and half-running. When she got close enough she backed hugged him.

Nana: Kyuhyun-oppa, where were you? I was looking everywhere for you. Anyways, I'm glad that I found you.

Nana explained as she slightly tightened her gripped around his waist. She released him when he turned around, only to be the one who's waist is being wrapped around by arms.

Kyuhyun: So, you missed me that much?

Kyuhyun asked as he leaned closer to Nana's face. Once their faces were an inch away, they heard little giggles coming out of nowhere. They turned their heads to find that there were three little girls, who were in their 7 or 8 years of age. Kyuhyun was gonna open his mouth, but Nana smiled and got out his embrace. Nana grabbed his hand and led him back to the group.

---: Looks like you found him. Where was he?

A guy asked once he noticed the two. He was listening to music, with a girl reading a book and resting her head on his shoulder. She looked up once she heard him talking. She took her focus back to her book, only to put a pink bookmark on the spot she was reading. She looked up, waiting with the guy next to her for any of the two for an answer.

Kyuhyun: For us to know and for you to find out.

Kyuhyun said with smirk on his face. They walked away, but Kyuhyun took the lead and led Nana to a corner. Kyuhyun sat first and patted his hands on his lap, indicating that he wanted Nana to sit on his lap. Nana obeyed and was wrapped by Kyuhyun's slender arms once she sat down.

---: Siwon-oppa, let's go get something to eat.

The girl who was reading a book said as she grabbed Siwon's hand and stood up.

Siwon: Okay okay, just let me find my wallet.

Siwon said as he dug through his backpack for his wallet. He took the girl's hand and walked to find the food court. They headed towards the food court. On the way there the girl stopped in front of shop that sells a whole bunch of stuff in pink. Well the whole place was painted in different shades of pink. The girl walked in smiling, because of all the because of the beautiful clothes and accessories that were, of course, pink. She was enjoying everything; she even bought something for Siwon. She even told herself to look for this place once she arrives in America. Once she was done, she walked out and found Siwon waiting for her with some food in his hand and a large drink in the other.

Siwon: you ready, Tiffany?

Siwon asked Tiffany, once he saw her exit the store. He couldn't help, but smile at Tiffany, who was holding a totel of ten (10) bags in her hands.

Tiffany: Yeah, but hold these.

Tiffany replied as she put four (4) bags onto Siwon's arms. They were the heaviest, but Siwon manages to hold them. They headed back to their gate to eat their food.

---: Jiyeon-noona, can I borrow your phone charger?

A guy asks Jiyeon as he takes a seat by her. Jiyeon groaned as she closed her magazine and grabbed her bag. She grabbed her phone charger and gave it to him.

Jiyeon: Here, but I want it back before we board the plane.

Jiyeon said, keeping the charger out of the guy's reach.

---: Ok, I promise.

The guy said, getting the charger from Jiyeon's hands. He stood up and was about to leave.

Jiyeon: Sejoon, where's Woohyun? I need to ask her something?

Jiyeon asks as he took a step. He turned around and shrugged.

Sejoon: Got me. Last time I saw him was when he was going into 'Starbucks".

Sejoon explained as he points at a 'Starbucks' that was a few feet away. Jiyeon got up and started walking.

Jiyeon: Thanks.

Jiyeon thanked Sejoon before walking to the starbucks. Sejoon was walking back to his spot when he saw a little boy crying.

Sejoon: Hey, little boy are you lost?

Sejoon asked as he kneeled down to the boy's eye level. The boy nodded and started to cry more.

Sejoon: Hey, don't cry. We'll find your parents, but first I'll get you ice cream.

The little smiled stopped crying and nodded. Sejoon stood up and held out his hand. The boy took it and Sejoon led him to 'Baskin-Robbins'.

Sejoon: Go ahead and pick whichever one you want.

Sejoon said as he waited patiently for the boy to choose. After a few minutes the boy finally chooses a flavor: Rocky Road. He and the boy sent to a table after Sejoon paid for their ice cream.

Sejoon: So, whats your name?

Sejoon asked as he his ice cream. The boy looked at him and his ice cream before he answered.

Minyeon: My name is Minyeon, Kim Minyeon.

The boy answered as he his ice cream again.

Sejoon: Nice to meet you, Minyeon. My name is Park Sejoon.

Sejoon said as he got a napkin and wiped his face. He also got one for Minyeon, who sorta had a messy face. Once they were done they started to look for Minyeon's parents.

---: There you are Minyeon. I was so worried that I wouldn't see you forever.

They heard a women's voice. so they turned around and saw a women in her early thirties (30's). Minyeon ran to his mother and gave her a hug with tears in his eyes. Sejoon smiled as he saw how happy they were. He was about to leave, but the boy told his mom about what Sejoon did.

Minyeon's Mom: Thank you so much for taking care of my son.

She thanked him by bowing to him, in which Sejoon bowed back. They bid their goodbyes and Sejoon went back to the group. Once he arrived he sat by an outlet and plugged in his phone. Jiyeon walked into 'StarBucks' and started looking around. She saw guy drinking a, what looks like a strawberry milkshake. She walked up to the table and sat beside him. She slightly shoved him so she can sit next to him.

---: You can say excuse me.

The guy said as he laughed and made him for her. The guy wrapped his arm around Jiyeon's shoulder and offered his milkshake to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon: Can I have it, oppa?

Jiyeon asks as she looks at the guy and takes a sip.

---: If you pay in a kiss.

The guys replied with a smirk on his face. Jiyeon giggled and nodded before she leans closer to him, but he keeps moving his head backwards when she gets closer. Jiyeon couldn't take it so she grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him into a kiss. Jiyeon was first to pull away and smiled as she took another sip of, which is now Jiyeon’s, the strawberry milkshake.

Jiyeon: Come on. Let's go to the group, Woohyun-oppa.

Jiyeon said as she grabbed Woohyun's hand and left 'Starbucks'. They arrived to the group who were doing their own things. Kyuhyun and Nana were watching planes land, Tiffany was showing Siwon what she got for them, Raina was letting Taecyeon sleep on her shoulder while she was studying her English from the 'Conversation Book' she got from the foreign language booth, and Sejoon was listening to music. After a few minutes the plane landed and everybody got ready to board.

Desk Lady: Flight 180 is about ready so we will be boarding in just a minute.

 


 

 

[My personal Corner]

Hey guys....finally finished chapter 1!!! OMFG!! Anyways, hope you enjoy. I stayed my up for you guys....haha jk....but yeah I hope you guys enjoyed....sorry if you’re not satisfied….also thinking about rewriting this chapter, if this doesn’t satisfy you….please tell in the comments if I need to rewrite this chapter....anyways, I introduced the characters in one chapter....tell me in the comments who your favorite character or characters....that’s if you want too....not going to force you....anyways, see you next update....