DAEJAE - I don't know

DRABBLES

 

 

Daehyun stepped closer to his room. He sure he heard a crying person there. Could it be Youngjae? But if it him, why? Daehyun knocked the door softly. “I-I don’t, g-go away!” Youngjae shouted as he knocked the door more often.  “Youngjae ya, what happen?” Daehyun said impatiently. The rest of the member come out as they heard Daehyun so rushed-words.

 

“Daehyun-ah, why are you so noisy?” asked the leader. “Youngjae, he.. He was crying and I don’t know why.” He answered with panic face on his. He started to knocked the door again. “Dae, stop it. Let me.” Himchan interupted and knocked the door. “Youngjae, why? At least let me in. Just me.” Himchan said motherly.

 

“J-just you hyung.” He opened the door a bit then closed it again when Himchan was there. Himchan saw his eyes was red and swollen from the action. Youngjae let Himchan sat on the bed next to him. “Ya, what is it?” asked Himchan and pat Youngjae’s wet cheeks. “H-Hyung I-I..” he tried to blurt out some words but he couldn’t. All he does was sobbing. Himchan smile. “Its okay, just cry.” Himchan hugged the shook body to his warmth embrace. “Hyung, you know I have to shooting with Sunhwa noona right? Well she said that she likes Daehyun more than me. Hyung, for the rest of this big world, why it have to be Daehyunnie?” he sob again. Himchan chuckled to the reason of crying boy on his embrace. “Youngjae, why are you so childish like this mmm?” Himchan let go from the hug then he cupped Yongjae face. The younger just dropped his jaw to the floor. “Hyung! I-I let you in to comfort me. Why are you–” Himchan cut his words with his loud giggle. “You are so cute Youngjae. Hey, are you jealous with Sunhwa?” he smiled when he saw the boys just nod at his question.

 

“Listen, that’s all were what’s Sunhwa feel. We don’t know how about Daehyun right? You already know that Daehyun just answered with his cold tone and face.” Himchan pinch the younger cheeks. He nod. “but hyung, is Daehyun really– you know what.” He showed his worries face. “Of course, you babo. Don’t you know he is anxious with your state out there?” he widen his beautiful eyes in shock. “Ah hyung, I have ignored him this two days. Even I bid him to slept with me. I regret it hyung. I miss him but..” Himchan smirked. “You are too dumb to realize.”

 

 

 

On the other hand, Dehyun was walking around the dorm with fast pace and worried face. “Why is he sooooo long there geez!” he muttered. “STUPID!” he heard his lover shouted out. He turned and saw his lover face. “God! Youngjae, you’ve ignored me this past two days and I heard you’re crying there alone. I- why are you like this? Is there something bothering you? Am I made some unrealized mistakes?” he asked. His tone was worried as hell. “No. I love you. Do you love me or the girl?” Daehyun furrowed. Girl? Whose girl? “Sunhwa noona.” As if Youngjae could read his mind. “I’m freakin love..” he cuts. Just to make the other worried. “You, of course.” He leaned his face and peck his lips playfully. “YOU STUPID NINJA!”

 


 

hehe I, myself, didn't know what is this exactly haha it just blurted out by itself lol