:)

어디에서?

 

"why are you here." I glared at him.

"I was trying to give her a surprise party. She was alone and I found her bleeding on the couch with her phone." he explained and handed me her phone.

I noticed her wallpaper was still the one where she's kissing my cheeks on my birthday. I was still wearing that party hat. That was the night when we gave our ity to each other. It was a night of our life. The night I'll never forget how I loved her more than ever.

Not only that, I realized she called me. Just an hour before she was rushed into the emergency room.

I took out my phone hurriedly and noticed I had a voicemail, from her.

'Oppa~ yeoboseyo~ you probably see this as an unknown call from an unknown number. *giggle* Omo Omo! Should I remind you it's my birthday today? *giggle* yeah.. Just saying, that I miss you sooooo much~ *hiccup* oops~ *giggle* akh. *hiccup* anyways... I never cheated on you~ I only loved you~ Omo. I'm bleeding.. *giggle* I hope you're doing well... Omomo... *giggle* oppa. Saranghaeyo.' she said and there was a crash sound.

She sounded drunk and there were voices where she sounded like stumbling over something.

Suddenly the doctor came rushing out the emergency room with a panic look on his face.

"the patient is loosing plenty of blood. She has a rare blood type. AB negative. Does any of you share the same type?" he said urgently

"mine is AB!" I quickly rushed to him.

It took some time to check my blood type and then draw out a few liters which would then go to her. I was rushed inside the white room where she looked ever so pale and fragile. She looked skinnier than before. Unknowingly, I shed a tear seeing the lifeless body of my true love lying there. Even though I'm just beside her, it feels like she's traveling away, far from my reach.

I saw the doctor and nurses pierce in needles on her as he did on mine. If she's conscious, she wouldn't have stayed that calm. She would have already squealed and jumped, clinging on me. But I wouldn't mind. At least she'd look a tidbit alive doing that.

Finally everything is made and I was served a cup of hot chocolate and ramen which I felt like just patiently waiting for her.

"patient is in a stable condition now. She looks like she'd be able to wake up any longer." said the doctor with a smile.

I hurriedly rushed to her room, leaving all the delicious food I would've gobbled down if i wasn't in this situation.

Once again, I could see her as if she's sleeping. Her arm bandaged from the glass cuts and a few needles on the back of her palm to provide her some food.

I grabbed a seat beside her and slowly her cheeks which are slowly warming up. I placed kisses on her needles and her forehead. Hoping she'd wake up any moment now.

Bora's POV

I woke up to the feeling of something heavy clinging on me and found out it was Baekho. I tried to slap myself to see if I'm dreaming but the pain on my arm makes it real enough. I didnt even get to complain about the needles stuck in me and why am I in a hospital. Seeing him there is already as good as it can be. I don't mind his head squashing on the needles making it even more painful. I just wished he's here because he still love me.

I slowly his hair with the other hand which is free from any needles.

He seemed tired. His hair still as soft and blonde as usual. He also smelled like he always did.

Suddenly he plopped his head up and opened one eye blinking slowly.

"Omo. Mian.." I quickly pulled my had away, thinking I woke him up.

"Pabo." he mumbled and quickly stood up to set the bed so that I could sit up.

I frowned alittle for him calling me a Pabo straight after waking up. He's sleepy look is the best thing I've seen today though. So I might as well just forget it.

Finally he took a seat beside me and frowned, making that face where I know he's about to start scolding.

"what were you thinking? You could have died. You could have left me alone. You could have left.." he started in a stern voice.

"I could have lost you. I could have never forgive myself. I could have lost my world." his look softened.

"I'm sorry." I muttered.

"no. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have blamed you on it. It's just that I haven't been thinking when I saw you do that. You never did that to me. And you'd deny when I tried to do it." he confessed.

"because.. I want you to fight for it. I want it to be worth it. I want it to be so rare so that each an every one is worth to be remembered. Because I want to make it special." I admitted.

"why didn't you tell me? I could've walk though miles, swim from jeju to Seoul, eat a monkey, do anything for you." he carrassed my cheeks.

"I'm just complicated. I didn't expect you to feel like nothing.. I just.. Have my own ways.. But if you want them so much. I'll try... I'll try anything... To show you how much I... I love you." I felt my eyes tearing.

"thank you." he went and kissed each tears which flowed down my cheeks. It's ever so gentle and warm.. I missed the feeling of it. I could've forgot.. The feeling when someone you love, loved you back.

*One month later*

"oppa! You're back!" she jumped from the bed to me, clinging on tightly.

"Omo. What's gotten into you." I quickly supported her weight and buried my head on her neck, inhaling her sweet smell.

"nothing... I just wanna.. Try something..." she smirked

"what?" I asked with a questioned look.

"I wanna try this.." she jumped off and led me to the room. Making sure it's locked so that nothing will disturb anything.

She pushed me to make me sit on the bed.

"oppa. Why not read this first?" she smiled mischieviously.

It's a fanfic I was reading yesterday, a fanfic about... Getting a ..

"now oppa.. Can we try it now?" she smiled

"ahh.. Otteoke.. My girl is turning into a ," I as she pouted.

"but it sounded fun." she mumbled

"then let's do it." I leaned for a passionate kiss before we start another round of 'Oppa~ can I try something?'.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was it??

Let's just say Dongho is like my ultimate bias. He has everything I adore. And our age difference is still normal. Unlike the rest of my bias'. I found fanfics to be.... meh... i can't understand those._. and it seems like there are really few Baekho/OC fanfics so here! I made on! I made it a long time ago but never got the chance to publish it. I hope you enjoy reading it like i do~

Leave comments and subscribe!