OGS In Seoul Day 1 (130809) & Day 2 (130810) Part 1

MyungJong Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

L touched SungJong’s hair randomly during one song. I saw him just the back of it. SungJong stood still for a moment then stepped away.

 

SungJong also stepped back into L by accident during cover girl (L just got too close when he was dancing?) and L kind of patted him on the head and he ran off.

 

Of course you’ll have seen vids/pics of SungJong crying by now. Well, during the ending speeches, I was only watching SungJong and L. They looked at each other briefly a few times but L kept looking at the ground or at the screen and SungJong held the same pose for ages, just stood with one leg in front of the other. He looked like he was really trying to control his body and face and when it got to him he was already emotional. He cried when he was talking, MyungSoo and DongWoo hugged him. When the spotlight went back to Gyu, MyungSoo checked on SungJong again, touching his hair and face. SungJong’s whole body language was shaky for a few minutes after he cried, his arms and legs twitching like he was anxious and just wanted to leave the stage. But he got it together again for the next song, and when the camera stayed on him, he was so focused, eyes wide and strong again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter