Emotional Yong,Sweet Shin

Love Me for 7 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yong hwa visit his farm with Shin hye.. he climb out from his car and bend down his body….

‘honey,hubby want to visit my farmer for a while..you want to stay in the car or follow my step??’ Yong hwa asked

Shin hye stare for a while to make a decision..Yong hwa still waiting..

‘arasso,I will follow you..’ Shin hye open her seat belt and grab her sun glasses..

Sun light flashed to her face and she feel hot… she lift her hand and cover her face with both of hand…

Yong hwa smiling.. he feel happy…Shin hye out from his car and walking together with him…

‘annyeong Yong hwa-yah!’

‘annyeong ahjussi!’ Yong hwa waved his hand to his employer,Mr.Yoo..

‘long time no see you,Yong hwa-yah!’ Mr.Yoo shake Yong hwa hand

Yong hwa hug Mr.Yoo body…he really love Mr.Yoo like his family…

‘Yong …this is??’ Mr.Yoo smile michiveously to Yong hwa

Yong hwa caress his nape and smile to Mr.Yoo..he grab Shin hye hand and introduced..

‘this is my lovely wife,ahjuss..honey,this is Mr.Yoo…’ Shin hye bow her head to show some respect

‘so lucky! Your wife sweet and lovely Yong !’ Mr.Yoo tap Yong hwa shoulder,Shin hye smile shyly

‘kamsahamnida,Mr.Yoo-ssi’

Unnoticed,Shin hye cross her hand to Yong hwa arm.. Yong hwa shocked! Shin hye doesn’t noticed her action..Yong hwa heart pumping hard then he grab Shin hye hand and twist with his hand..their finger meet.. Shin hye turn her head to see their hand,Yong hwa pray in his heart…

YONG HWA POV – Shin hye hand feel soft! I feel want to hold her hand always…I hope she not get mad.. for the first time,Shin hye hold my arm.. our hands matched each other when our finger met..

Shin hye lift their hand and look intently…slowly,her smile appears..

Mr.Yoo who look at their love scene just smile and asked permission to leave…from his view,Yong hwa really love Shin hye… Shin hye also love him too…

‘Yah! Yong ! why your hand sweating a lot??! Look,my hand affected too! Aish..’ Shin hye grab the tissue from her pocket jeans and sweep Yong hwa hand..honestly,Shin hye feel shiver.. to remove her shiverness,she try make another attention..

Yong hwa just quiet and stared at Shin hye face… Slowly,Yong hwa bend down his face.. Shin hye hand become more shiver when Yong hwa breath touch her cheek… she try to release her hand and move her face from Yong hwa… Yong hwa maken an action, pulled her hand and their face meet!

‘Yong… we…we….’ Shin hye try to hide her face.. she can feel her blood full to her face,blushing!

Yong hwa lean more closer… Shin hye don’t have any choice and she closed her eyes spontanly..

‘honey….!’

Shin hye open her eyes slowly…Yong hwa show his smile with grin tooth…but his face still closed with her…just a few inch far..

Eyh?? Yong hwa not kiss me?? Am I dreaming or not?? But..just now.. he want…..

‘Mr.Yoo called honey,look at there..’ Yong hwa show some direction

Shin hye weird! But still looking at Yong hwa hand direction… where?? I don’t see Mr.Yoo ! Shin hye turn her face and…..

Her lips crash Yong hwa lips…Shin hye frozen and her eyes widen! Yong hwa push his face and give a peck to Shin hye…

‘honey…thanks for the kiss…’ Yong hwa smiling and wishpered

Shin hye become statue… Yong hwa waved his hand in front of Shin hye….

‘honey,are you okay??’ Yong hwa worried

Why Shin hye like this?? Is it because our kissed??

Shin hye pulled their hand hard and their finger separate… she turn behind and run from Yong hwa….

‘honey!’ Yong hwa shocked

One thing that Yong hwa don’t know…a real reason Shin hye run fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter