Oppa, I love you too!

Oppa, I love you too!

note: *-donghae narrating

         **- yoona narrating

 

**

"So, have you heard about Donghae?" 

Nichkhun Oppa's question still echoed in my mind. It's now 4:45 am, and I'm still awake, burdened, no.., bothered by those words Khun oppa asked.

"What are you doing, Im Yoon Ah?" I asked myself, as I reluctantly threw my head down my pillow.

It's a good thing It's sunday today. No work. It's my rest day. But, Hearing those words in my mind repeatedly, I don't think I can rest. All I am thinking right now, is, Him.

I should've grudge on him by ditching me, but everytime I hear his name, Instead of being angry at him, all iI feel is to worry over him. I still love him, but I'm slowly teaching myself to forget. It's been 3 years, and I can't progress. I can't move on. Maybe because I'm still hoping that someday, he'll return to me again.

Wait, Im Yoona. No. I can't let that happen. After all the pain you've felt these past years, I can't let you go through that again. Forget him. Forget Lee Donghae. Remember what he did to you, what he told you, how you two broke up. Those feelings that you should've thrown away, remember it all. 

"Ah! Molla!" I shouted as i turned my head to where my clock is.

I glanced at it and shrieked.

"5:30?!" I can't believe I have been occupied by those thoughts that long. I got up off my bed and started cleaning my bedroom. I went up to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast and tried to lighten up my mood. When-

My phone rang.

No, Not a call. But I got a text message.

I read it, "Nichkhun Oppa".

Omo. Are they planning on meeting me again? I'm so excited that I immediately opened the Message.

It says:

"Yoona, It's Sunday today, give yourself a break, Go out and have fun, okay?" 

Ah! I knew it, they're planning on meeting me.

Which is why...I hurriedly ran to the bathroom and dressed up beautifully. I want to enjoy myself today.

I finished it all in an hour, and I waited for Nichkhun oppa's text message again. 

 

Suddenly, My phone rang again.

"Great! Nichkhun Oppa!" I opened the message and read it, "I didn't say that it's me you'll go out with..."  

"Eh?" I frowned. 

I didn't get it. I really thought he wanted to go out with me today? 

I was about to change my clothes when the doorbell rang.

"Omo! I guess Nichkhun oppa's just joking?" I whispered to myself as a smirk came. Besides, he really likes surprising me, I thought.

I ran down to get the door immediately, because maybe she's with Victoria.

I excitingly opened the door, bu--

 

 

*

"Yoona-ssi?" I greeted with a smile, a bright smile on my face.

I am so nervous, I don't know whether she'll talk to me or not. Whether she'll cry and slap me. I am very ready for those things.

I looked at her, stare at her, because it's been years since I last saw her beautiful, perfect face. I missed Yoona. I missed her alot. I wanted to hug her, but I know she won't let me.

I took a step closer to her, to stare at her upclose, I really wanted to check up on her, if she is okay, that's why I followed my instinct and walked near her.

But, single handedly, she raised her right arm and stopped me.

I felt crushed.

"W-wae?"

"D-Donghae?" She looked at me with narrowed eyes. Yoona, she called me Donghae.. Why is she not calling me Oppa?

I frowned. I stared at her, needing for a smile to appear on her face. But, no.

 

**

Why? Why is he infront of me right now?

All of a sudden, I remembered how my heart ached so much 3 years ago. I had been forgetting about it, but when I saw Him. I can't even speak. I can't prevent my tears from slowly falling down my eyes. I wanted to slap and curse him, But I have no strength to do it.
 

Nichkhun oppa! It's you who planned this, didn't you?

Why is it that everytime Nichkhun oppa sends me messages, He makes me cry?! Nappeun Oppa!

I really felt like crying my heart out now! Donghae, he, he's staring at me, as if he thinks everything is okay. It's not! I don't want to fall in love with him again! Andwae!

I slammed the door right in his face.

I can't take any second seeing his face. That face that caused me pain. That face that I loved pureheartedly, but left me all alone. I won't look at that face again.

I threw my back to the door, pressing my left hand on my mouth, preventing myself from screaming, and my right arm agaibnst my eyes, to stop myself from crying.

I never thought I'd see him again, I am not prepared for this. I am in the process of moving on, why do he need to show up at a time like this? I can't tell if I'm happy, or angry. All I know for now, is that I can't see him. I won't.

 

 

 

Author's note! Sorry again if I'm updating slowly. I can't focus because I have a problem with school. Still, I hope you liked this sad chapter.

Let's all watch how Donghae would make Yoona to call him "Oppa" again ! ((:

Comment and subscribe please! <3