Oppa, I love you too!

Oppa, I love you too!

Note: *-Donghae narrating

          **- Yoona narrating.

 

**

I wonder where Donghae oppa could be? When i woke up, he's not there anymore.

I arrived here in his office 30 minutes ahead of time, still he's not here also.

I'm starting to worry. I recalled what happened with Sunye yesterday. What if he was called by his father? and opposed to our relationship? I know Donghae oppa won't leave me, He loves me. I'm just worried He might be demoted or kicked off from the company. I feel a heavy burden pressing on me... until, I saw my man, smiling, walking towards me, with two cups of coffee in his hands.

"Ma'am..." He handed me one cup, and smiled sweetly.

"Donghae oppa, I've been looking for you!" I pouted.

He chuckled. "Oh, you miss me that much?" He teased.

I was buying all of his acting, but I noticed his eyes immediately.

"You... cried." I stuttered. I looked at him, right through his eyes, and he avoided my stare.

I took the cups and placed it down the table.

"Tell me why..." I demanded, holding his hands.

He tried to fake another smile again, "I just yawned and, some tears fell..that's normal." He reasoned.

"You... talked with your father, didn't you?" I asked, straightforwardly.

"No... I didn't." He whispered, as he hugged me.

"You're not very good in lying..." I teased, making him laugh.

"Trust me Yoona..." Donghae hugged me tighter.

I wanted to, Oppa...but your eyes gave you away...I need to prepare myself. I know something bad will happen.

---

We were called for a meeting later that afternoon. By "WE", I mean, all the staffs in the firm.

We're like about a hundred who were gathered in the biggest conference room in the building.

Ofcourse, being My Donghae's secretary, I was able to stand beside him, without being suspicious.

 

"The reason why you were called is because, we would like to announce that we had opened a branch in China! We are here to congratulate everyone who worked really hard with us on the firm." Donghae announced.

I stare at him, with awe. I am proud he is my boyfriend.

But, I also noticed Sunye glancing at me, leaving that teasing smile on her lips.

I chose to divert all my attention to Donghae, who just said that there'll be another important announcement.

Donghae cleared his throat.

"I'm also announcing today I will be temporarily visiting China and will bring a staff with me there. I have made my decision, I'm going to take-" 

I'm sure He would pick me. I'm his girlfriend after all. I smiled sweetely. I held his hand and looked at him. But- But- He brushed his hands off mine...

"I'm going to take Miss Min..." He smiled sweetly at Sunye, reaching his hands for Sunye to take.

He guided Sunye to stand beside him. The staffs then started to whisper to each other,My heart broke into peices. For once, I felt             that I'm spinning ...Donghae started chatting with Sunye, they are both smiling to each other. They look very suitable together. That picture of them... Continiously stab my heart.

I can hear the other staffs concluding that they are in a relationship. They are even complimenting that they should be together. That they are both smart and excellent. I somehow started to think that way too.

But, No! I can't let this happen. Just this morning, Donghae told me to Trust him. But- Why??? Am I over reacting? Am I being Paranoid? But, Donghae won't even look at me. I need answers!

I drank the whole glass of wine as if it's water, i gulped, and I went to Donghae, I grabbed his hand, and dragged him all the way outside.

"Lee Donghae!" I frowned.

"What?!" he replied like a Highschool kingka.

What's with this reaction?! Is this my boyfriend??

"Fuzakenaideyo, Oppa!" I yelled.

He rolled his eyes, "I'm getting tired with that Japanese phrase, Yoona.." He replied reluctantly.

Something is really wrong! I am so afraid, He acts like he don't love me.

"Why are you acting like this?!" I asked. Making a solid eye-contact with him, but he drifted his eyes away from mine.

"I'm tired Yoona, just go home and wait for me, I have many things to do here..." He walked away after that. Not even looking back. Not even smiling! 
 

I wanted to believe that he was just tired, I wanted to assure myself that when we talk in the house, he'll be back to normal. So I waited, I waited, I waited. It's been 3 hours since I arrived at our house.

I can't sleep, I can't eat. I can't stay still. I have a bad feeling about everything.

It's now 12:30 midnight! I'm going crazy!

Suddenly, the doorbell rang!

"Thatnk goodness!" I sighed deeply.

I ran toward the door, and when I opened it, I ..I...I nearly fainted. My heart, literally, skipped beat.

I wanted to cry my heart out, I coverd my Mouth, gaped open... as my tears continuously fall.

I can't breath...

 

"D-Do..ngh..ae" I fell on the floor, watching them.. Donghae and Sunye. Kissing, Passionately at the door, as if I'm not in front of them. I can smell alcohol from them. They are drunk. No, They aren't. They know what they are doing.

I can't stand it. It's been 3 minutes, they still don't let go of each other's lips. Their kiss, It's too passionate, I can feel their intense feelings.

I feel like they are tortuting me, to death.

I ran away. I ran up to my room. I slammed the door. I cried my heart out, racing to catch my breath...

"D-Donghae..."

---

*

She ran away.

I pulled Sunye's body and lips away from mine...

"Go home..." I ordered the clueless lady, bewildered.

"I called a taxi, go home..." I ordered coldly, making her eyes widened.

I closed the door, leaving Sunye outside.

I can hear her, Yoona...

She's crying so hard,

I didn't realized it, but I'm already crying. i fell on the floor, cursing myself.

"This is for your own good, Yoona..I love you so much!" I stuttered as tears fell constantly.