Chapter 1

Boy Meets Nerd

Chapter 1 

B6fxejzy26c3w8v84qqs9xej1xy6c78h

At Im's Mansion

Mrs. Im: Hon come on wake up it's your first day of school you don't want to be late right.

 

Yoona: I'm awake. Can you plz tell dad to wait for me I don't feel like driving my own car.

 

Mrs. Im: Your dad is gone yoona go with your brother arasso.

 

Yoona: Arasso

 

Yoona did her morning rituals. After she took a bath she went down to eat breakfast with her mom and her brothers. Yoona have two brothers eunyhuk and ryeowook. They are over protective. 

 

Yoona: Eunyhuk oppa can I go with you I don't feel like driving today

 

Eunyhuk: Sure why won't you go with ryeowook

 

Yoona: Oppa I know that he's going to pick up Sooyoung unnie and I don't want to be late for school and it's our first day of school.

 

Eunyhuk: Don't I have to pick up hyoyeon too.

 

Yoona: Oppa hyoyeon unnie live right next to us.

 

Ryeowook: and Sooyoung live to the other village so I better keep going. See you in school lil sis.

 

Yoona: See You oppa

 

Ryeowook went closer to yoona and kiss her on her forehead. He went to pick up Sooyoung her girlfriend and they went straight to school.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTcNT8yUdFdVB2JKGu0RI

Meanwhile at Choi Mansion

*Ding Dong*

Sooyoung: Oppa my boyfriend is here see you in school Siwon oppa

 

Siwon: See you

 

Siwon was just finishing up he's breakfast when someone texted him. It was Lee donghae he's bestfriend and partners in crimes. Well not literally crimes you know what I mean. Lee donghae texted: Dude where are you? I'm going to get all the chicks if you don't come here. Yes they are playboys including kyuhyun. Everyday they always have new girlfriend or should I say flings. Siwon just laugh and grab he's keys.

 

At ________ University

Siwon was just walking when he bump into someone. It was the school Nerd well she is really not a nerd because she don't have glasses and she very popular among the boys. But no one tried to court her because of her two brothers. Yes she's pretty I had a crush on her when we were at highschool but I never court her because she looks innoncent and fragile.

Yoona: Mianhe I'm very sorry.

 

Siwon: Hi Nerd it's ok

 

Yoona: (he's not that bad he's just a playboy except he call me nerd ugg I hate being called a nerd.) yoona thought. I'm sorry it's just that I'm going to be late for class. Bye and sorry again.

 

Yoona didn't have time to argue so she just left and went to her class.

 

 

____________________________________________

Cooment bellow if you like it.

I'm sorry for wrong grammars if there is.