The Goddess Descends~

The Goddess Descends ~Oneshot~

Chae- Clone
Chaerin- Past CL
CL- Future Chaerin
Sandara- Past Dara
Dara- Future Sandara

 

***Author’s PoV***
 


"We have to go before she gets here!" Chae said as she shook Sandara's arm.

"What the hell are talking about?! Let go!" Sandara tried to yank out of her grip.

BAM! The door flew open and everyone yelped, jumped, and looked towards the door.

"Damn," Chae thought as she walked in the classroom.

She walked in with a very powerful aura also with a black hilt followed by a deadly looking katana trailing behind her. She had on black knee-high combat boots with a leather black skirt and a white frilling under the bottom with a fitted black shirt on. Her hair was honey blonde, waist length and cut with a Chinese bang. Her elbow high netted gloves were also black. She turned towards the class on her heels while lifting her katana and pointing it in Chae's direction.

"Get away from my wife you cyborg !" She said with a powerful voice, but in a calm manner.

Sandara looked up at Chae while Chae had put on a stoic face and stood up right.

"Who are you?!" Sandara finally said something after a minute of deathly silence.

"I can't believe this!" She whined while doing a weird dance. "Even my own wife doesn't recognize me! That hurts you know!" she pouted.

"What?! I'm not your wife!" Sandara said.

"Oh but you are... Well, in the near future I suppose." She held up her hand and showed her the ring. "This ring is my wedding ring as well as my gift. Remember you gave me this for my fifteen birthday." Sandara's mouth was a gape. "Close your mouth before something fly in girl!" Katana girl giggled.

"Chaerin?!" Sandara yelled.

"The one and only, but I changed my name to CL and dyed my hair! See~!" She shook her head.

"Wait, there is no way you're Chaerin! She's standing right next to me, right?!" Sandara grabbed onto Chae.

"But I am Chaerin! Chaerin from the future, I mean if I can clone myself at age fifteen." She pointed to Chae. "I can surely make a time machine at age 25!" She stated as matter-of-fact.

"W what---"

"Enough talking now!" She walked forward with her katana still pointing at Chae. "You need to step away from Sandara right now!"

"No, Future Chaerin or CL... I guess." She shook her head very confused. "You have the wrong person this is really Chaerin!"

"Sandara! That is not Chaerin! That is a whacked out clone! This clone went berserk and held Chaerin, the real Chaerin, captive in her lab for almost 3 months now!"

"That is not true! I don't even own a lab! Let alone a clone machine!" Chae said with a small smirk that Sandara didn't see.

"Yeah, and how am I supposed to know that you aren't the clone! 'Future Chaerin' you could easily be the clone! Trying to trick me into believing you so you can try and kill Chaerin!" Sandara raised her voice.

"It's true! I swear on all the cheese in the world! I mean really, Sandara would I lie to you?" CL asked.

"Yes! Yes you would!" CL hit her forehead. "Okay, let's say I believe and Chaerin right here," She pointed to Chae. "Isn't the real Chaerin."

"Sandara!" Chae yelled out.

"Just hypothetically." Sandara reassured her. "Then where is the real Chaerin?!

"Hm, oh my wife's bringing her here in a couple of minutes." CL smiled.

"I have a wife?!" Chae smiled.

"No YOU don't, the real  Chaerin does! You crazy whacked out clone!" CL yelled.

"Who's your wife..?" Sandara asked timidly.

"I am." A tall skinny woman walked in with a smile. "Sorry, I’m late honey! Chaerin was drugged pretty heavily so it took a while to get her steady." She kissed CL cheek.

This gorgeous woman was glowing like a new born star. She had two fully black, pink trimmed rifles at her sides. Her brown hair was shaven on one side, then long & curly on the other. She had on pink high-top all-stars with black cargo pants on. She finished her look with a loose pink V-neck shirt and an open finger striped glove. She looked towards Sandara and grew a giant smile.

"Who... The hell are you?" Sandara asked as she squinted her eyes.

"Okay, you don't recognize me that is acceptable, but you don't recognize yourself! That's a, what the hell moment!" CL said.

"Myself?" Sandara scratched her head. "I'm your wife?" CL mouthed a duuh at her. "But... Wait, I look totally different!" Sandara analyzed herself while CL smiled brilliantly.

"In college I finally got you to come exercising with me, plus you changed your name to Dara when I changed mine too! Your name is Dara know~ I was ecstatic! But anyway, you lost a lot of weight! Like a lot, but you kept your s which is a bonus for me! And now we can wear the same size everything! Except my--"

"Okay! You're getting off topic!" Dara pulled out her twin rifles and aimed them at Chae. "Now, I suggest you get away from younger me or i'll blow your ing metal brains out!" Dara snickered.

"I'm not moving, because I'm the real Chaerin! Why can't you see that?! And you call yourself my girlfriend or wife! Whatever."

"Um... Where is the real Chaerin anyway? Since you keep insisting that she isn't her." Sandara asked curiously.

"What do you mean where? She's standing right here!" CL stepped a little to the right, closer to Dara, while revealing Chaerin. "See, she's been here since my wife got here. She was walking right behind her. How couldn't you see all my iness?! I'm sad now! Woe is me!" CL leaned onto Dara and faked sobbed.

Sandara was looking back and forth from Chaerin to... Chaerin she guesses. She stood up in her chair staring at the Chaerin at the front of the room. She was shocked and scared at the same time. Chaerin was in tattered clothes covered in blood. Her hair had grew down her back, but was fizzy and all over her head. She looked defeated, hurt, looks like she lost her life. In her eyes all you could see was... nothing. She suddenly cracked her neck which made Sandara jump in surprise.

"Chaerin..." She whispered. "Chae- ugk!"

Chae interrupted her by wrapping her forearm around her neck, pulling her back, and putting a knife to her. Sandara gasped and cursed while trying to pull her arm from under her neck, but failed miserably.

"You come any closer and I'll slice !" Chae threated.

CL gripped her katana tighter while grinding her teeth in anger. Dara ready here rifles directly at her. Chae was smiling at her supposedly win when Sandara spoke.

"Chaerin... No, you're not Chaerin! How could I’ve been so naive! Why are you doing this?!" She struggled to say.

"Why? I don't know why?! Maybe I’m just doing this because it is fun! Heheh..." She her lips while placing a kiss on Sandara's cheek which erupted a flame in Chaerin.

"Move..." Chaerin barely got out as audible.

"What?!" Chae asked looking very snarky.

"I. Said. MOVE!" Chaerin lunged at Chae while pulling a katana out of her palm.

Chae was so surprised by Chaerin's sudden lunge that she accidently let go of Sandara and pushed her forward. Right into Chaerin's Katana. Everybody that was left in the room gasped. Sandara's eyes grew wide as she called out Chaerin's name. Sandara looked down at the wound while putting her hand around the sword. Blood spurting from as she fell to the ground. Chaerin was looking at the wound and became stoic.

"You'll be alright..." Chaerin whispered as she pulled the sword put of Sandara harshly. "I'm sorry." Chaerin apologized as she looked up to Chae.

"W what have you done?" Chae looked horrified at Sandara's dying body.

"I know what I have done and I know what I’m about to do." Chae looked up in horror. "I'm going to kill you." Chaerin aimed her katana directly at Chae and with one fatal swoop also a loud screech Chae's head was on the floor beside her body. No blood. No mess. No problem. Chaerin felt a lot better, then she turned towards Sandara's barely breathing body. CL and Dara were hovering over her while running their mouths. Suddenly Dara collapsed next to Sandara and Chaerin ran over to them.

"They're dying!" CL wept.

"I know. And sadly I can't do anything about it." CL grabbed Chaerin by the collar.

"What do you mean?! You told her that she'll be alright! Why did you lie to her? YOU KILLED HER!" She yelled and shook Chaerin. "What's wrong with you? What happened to you in that lab?" Chaerin placed her hands around CL's hands.

"They killed me..." Chaerin she yanked away from CL and walked out of the classroom.

Left in the room was a dying Sandara and a disappearing Dara. CL held onto both of their hands and wept aloud. Because she knows that she just killed her wife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ending was really rushed and I don't really care for the way it turned out. 
But I'm too lazy to change it so... yeah.
Tell me what you think! 
Thanks for reading.
Also sorry, if you got totally confused.