Chapter 1

Articles

 

 

SNSD Japan Dorm

 

The girls are having a day off after an exhausting yet very fulfilling concert in Osaka. Some of them went out to go shopping and some of them just stayed home to rest. Those particular members who stayed at home are Seohyun, Yoona, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. Taeyeon and Tiffany are both in the kitchen preparing their breakfast while Yoona is still sound asleep in her room and both Hyoyeon and Seohyun are in their rooms packing for they are going back to Seoul tomorrow morning. When they're done packing some of their stuffs, Seohyun is as usual doing her usual thing in the morning, which is to continue reading her new purchased self-improvement book while Hyoyeon are on her phone browsing the net when one particular article caught her attention.

 

Hyoyeon suddenly gasp when she clicked the article and read its content, “OMONA!” she yelled that made Seohyun startled from the sudden noise.

 

“What happen Unnie?” Seohyun asked. Hyoyeon still engrossed with the article ignored Seohyun and now looking at the phone with wide eyes.

 

 “omo omo omo. YAH MAKNAE! Sincha!” Hyoyeon said to Seohyun while still reading the article.

 

 “Why unnie? What did I do? asked Seohyun curiously.

 

“sincha one of these days, you and Yong Seobang will get caught. Netizens have sharp eyes you know. They notice every little things we wear and we do.” Hyoyeon said now passing her phone to seohyun,

 

“look at this article that came out just awhile ago. Aigooo Seohyun-ah if you don’t want scandal then why are you giving all these hints?” Seohyun now looking at the article suddenly froze on her seat.

 

Hyoyeon noticed it and said “shocking isn’t it? Now let’s hope that the other medias won’t know about this and spread it all over the net.”

 

Suddenly, there’s a knock on the door, Hyoyeon stood up to open it,

 

“Breakfast is ready” said Taeyeon, Hyoyeon signaling to keep quite and point at the girl on the bed who's still looking intently on the phone. They both looks at Seohyun.

“Yah, what happened to her?” asked Taeyeon in a whisper.

 

 “I’ll tell you later, after breakfast.” Taeyeon gave Hyoyeon a deadly glare when she said that while Hyoyeon made her way into the dining room. Curious about what happened to their maknae but let it pass and decided to just confront them later. Before she goes to the dining room, Taeyeon called Seohyun again to remind her about breakfast and Seohyun finally done reading the article, looks up at Taeyeon and said, “alright unnie, I’ll be there in  a minute. I just have to do something” Taeyeon nods and made her way to the dining room.

 

Seohyun suddenly feels nervous and worried after reading the article. She looks at the clock and reached for her phone by the bedside table, and called a particular person that is also involved in the article.

 

 “Yoboseyo Hyun?~” he answered right after the first ring.

 

“Oppa……” Seohyun doesn’t know how to tell it to Yonghwa for she’s still worried about the article.

 

“Hyun, waeyo? What happened? Hmm?” asked Yonghwa and curious her sullen mood. She’s not in her usual cheerful self. Yonghwa thought. “Hyun, tell oppa, wae?”

 

“Oppa…..I’ll send something to you, wait for it, ok? Then call me back after you read it.” Said Seohyun. Yonghwa became really curious now,

 

“What is it your going to send?” Yong asked.

 

“It’s an article, but I’ll let you read it first, then call me right away oppa. I have to go have my breakfast now, unnies are already waiting for me. And please don’t forget to have breakfast first before you head out, ok?” Seohyun said,

 

“Alright jagiya, go and have your breakfast now. I’ll call you back later” after the phone call. Seohyun head out of the room and now made her way to the dining room where her unnies are waiting for her.

 

“Yah Hyunnie, what took you so long? Taeyeon unnie won’t let me eat even have a tiny bite of the pancake because we’re waiting for you” Yoona grumbles at Seohyun and pouted.

 

Seohyun chuckles at her unnie acting like a choding “I’m here now unnie, stop complaining and go and eat. Kkk~”

 

“Hyunnie pali and have a seat, we’re going to a massage place later after breakfast. It’s been awhile since we’ve had a message, a good way to start our day off before we head back to Seoul tomorrow. “ said Tiffany

 

“Algessumnida Unnie” and by that they start having their breakfast.

 

After breakfast, Seohyun offered to wash the dishes and is about to be done with the last plate when suddenly, her phone rings and the song love light could be heard in the kitchen. A signal that yonghwa have read the article that she sent. She didn’t answer the call after its fifth ring because she was finishing off the dishes.

 

She pressed answer, “Oppa, have you read it? Ottoke oppa? What if It’ll spread and other media will find out about the news? We will be doomed oppa!” Seohyun bombarding Yonghwa with questions, 

 

“Yoboseyo? Oppa, are you still there?” Seohyun asked when she didn’t hear any respong coming from him.

 

“I am here Hyun-ah, I just let you finish with what you're saying.” answered Yong, and chuckles, not sounding a bit worried about the article.

 

“is the article funny to you Oppa? Aren’t you at least worried that we may get caught? “asked seohyun, getting annoyed by now.

 

“Calm down Hyun. We won’t get caught, I promise you.” said Yong.

 

“How can you be so sure that we won’t get caught Oppa? It’s on the net already and it can be spread anytime now!” said Seohyun almost panicking.

 

“I called Han Sajangnim just awhile ago and talked to him regarding the article and he said that he will call Lee Sooman Sajangnim and discuss the matter with him. And just before I called you, he called me back and said not to worry because they will take care of it. On how they will do that, I don’t know, but I trust them, I know they will not let it get spread all over the net.” explained Yonghwa, reassuring his Hyun that everything will be alright.

 

“Sincha oppa? Sinchayeo?” Seohyun asked calming down a bit

 

“Sincha Hyunnie. Calm down now, hm? I don’t want you to get stressed out about it especially that it’s your day off today. I want you to relax and get ready to come home to me tomorrow. Are you going to your parent’s house first? Do you want me to pick you up at the airport so we can head to your parents house together?”

 

“Sincha kamsahamnida Oppa. And don’t worry I am calmed now thanks to you. And no oppa, I am going straight to our apartment first, so you don’t have to fetch me at the airport, Manager Oppa will drop me off in our apartnment..” said Seohyun, finally feeling relieved.

 

 “Of course Jagiya, Oppa will always be here to make you feel better, I’ll make you feel even more better tomorrow” said Yonghwa mischievously.

 

 “Aish ert Oppa!” said Seohyun sounding pissed

 

“Wae? I didn’t even say anything, I was gonna tell you that I will cook some of your favorite foods tomorrow to make you feel even better. Yah! You’re the one who’s thinking such erted things!” said Yonghwa who’s currently grinning at the other end of the line.

 

 “Ah sincha whatever Oppa, anyway, I have to go now, Unnies and I are going out for a massage and I need to get ready now before they scold me for being late again. I love you Oppa, See you tomorrow.”  said Seohyun

 

 “Ok Yeoshin-ah. Have a great day and enjoy your massage, you’ll have to give me a massage tomorrow too when you get here, ok? I love you too, and I cant wait to see you again. Bye”

 

 “Arasseo. Bye Oppa” said Seohyun and hanged up.

 

Hyoyeon came out of the bathroom and saw Seohyun humming happily while getting her clothes ready.

 

“Looks like everything is alright now?” asked Hyoyeon looking shocked with how fast Seohyun changed her mood from being anxious to back in her cheerful self.

 

“Ne unnie, Yong oppa has settled everything already and told me not to worry anymore.” answered Seohyun happily.

 

“really? Wow!  Yong Seobang is really jjang! How can he solved everything that fast?” asked Hyoyeon with disbelief

 

“He’s just cool like that Unnie” Seohyun stated

 

Hyoyeon grimaced after hearing what Seohyun have said “that’s too mushy Hyunnie. That Jung Yonghwa has been influencing you with all his cheesiness.”

 

“kkk~” Seohyun giggles and head off to the bathroom to get ready.

 

Hello Everyone! ^_^ this is my first ever story, I hope you’ll be nice to me and sorry for all the grammatical errors. Comments (bad or good) are appreciated~

See you all chingus~ till my next update *byooong*