I'll Kill You.

My Alien Friend From Outer Space!

WARNING: This chapter is somewhat disturbing(?) Read at your own risk. image

Author POV

Jinyoung and Hyeri walked back to the table, quickly separating their conjoined hands before Gongchan and Luna took notice. To their surprise, the two at the table were happily laughing. "What's so funny, snookums?" Jinyoung asked through gritted teeth, slowly taking his seat next to Gongchan.

"O-Oh, nothing," Luna panted, "We were just talking."

Jinyoung POV

"Okay..." I didn't really mind. But, I forgot that I was currently in a relationship with Gongchan. Hyeri gave me hard squeeze on the wrist, as she shot me a subtle glare. "I-I mean," I in, "What exactly were you two talking about?" 

Gongchan glanced at Luna for her to answer. "Well," Luna sighed, "Gongchan shared that....you... like to do things in--"

I spit out my coffee into Hyeri's cup. "E-Excuse me?" I tried to remain calm. I shot a glance at Gongchan, and he had a mischevious grin on his face. Glob, I know he said that on purpose. Just to embarrass me. This is way of revenge, isn't it? Since Gongchan already said I like things, I can't really deny it in front of Luna. I have to make our relationship as convincing as possible.

I only know what ',' is from watching Fredward's dvds. Or were they Hyeri's? "Oh, Gongchan!" I giggled, repeatedly slapping his thigh, "How can you tell our innocent friend that?"

Gongchan shrugged with that smug look on his face, all the while Hyeri burst out in laughter. "Jinyoung hyung, mianhae, Luna was just curious." He raised his cup to my face. "Hyung, my cup is empty. Can you get me more?"

"Why don't you come with me?" I said in a slight angry tone, dragging him from his chair and to another place.

---

I slammed Gongchan against the wall, my knuckles turning white from gripping his shirt collar. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I growled. Gongchan simply chuckled.

"Jinyoung, don't get so rough, not in public." Gongchan teased, "You don't want the girls to see this."

"Gongchan, we paid you to simply sit around and pretend to be my lover. I didn't ask for you to humiliate me." 

"God, light up, will you?" Gongchan said, as he patted my head, "It's just a story to make Luna believe us. Besides, if you really wanted to, you could share a few fake stories about me as well."

I released my hold on Gongchan's shirt. "I could punch you so hard right now." I threatened. "You realize I hate you, not only because of what you said."

"I know," Gongchan laughed, walking away. "But, you don't have the guts to lay a finger on me, do you?"

---

Like nothing happened, Gongchan and I were walking hand-in-hand back to the table. "Are you guys okay?" Luna asked. I nodded.

"We're fine." I replied. "Just a little chat." I took my seat between Gongchan and Hyeri. "Luna, can I tell you something?" 

"S-Sure, Jinyoung oppa." I leaned over the table, and placed my lips near Luna's red ear. "Since Gongchan said something secret about me, I'll tell you something secret about him."

"O-Okay..."

"Every tuesday night, at exactly midnight, Gongchan likes to lay in bed as he passionately pictures of Michael Cera while the Space Jam theme song plays in the background."

"....Why?"

"Because that's, how you say, he gets 'hot and bothered." Luna and Hyeri both choked on their water, while Gongchan sat there confused and oblivious.

"W-What? Why are you laughing?" Gongchan panicked. He laid a hand on Hyeri's shoulder, turning her around. "Tell me what's so funny!" he pouted.

"Sorry Gongchan." she laughed. Gongchan released Hyeri, and glared at me with his puppy eyes.

"Jinyoung!" he snapped. When I saw his angry reaction, I quickly shot him the don't-blow-our-cover look and Gongchan quickly calmed down. He sat back down and crossed his arms. "Laugh all you want." Gongchan muttered.

I chuckled at his grumpy aura. "Come on, jagiya, don't be so down, huh?" I teased, rubbing circles on his back. "Come on, it's funny."

"You two have a unique relationship." Luna giggled. Gongchan and I both nodded. "Anymore funny stories?"

"WELLLLLL," Gongchan chirped, "There is a few more."

"What?" Hyeri and I said in the same beat. I wrapped my arm around Gongchan's shoulder and pulled him close to my face. "Babe, what are you saying?" I whsipered in a angry/happy tone. "Don't be silly, okay?"

Gongchan shrugged me off. "If you get to humiliate me, then you should get a turn too." he muttered. Gongchan turned to Hyeri and Luna. "Ladies, did you know Jinyoung's middle name is monica?"

Hyeri and Luna burst in laughter. "Jinyoung Monica Jung!" Hyeri howled, even though she very well knew it wasn't true.

"Yah, that's not true!" I whined, but my voice wasn't audible against their voices. "GONGCHAN WEARS CURLERS TO BED!" I shouted.

Hyeri, Gongchan, and Luna fell silent. "What!" Gongchan gasped. "I do not--Hmph, then Jinyoung perms his armpit hairs!"

"I DO NOT," I objected, raising up from my chair. Hyeri and Luna silently watched our feud. I turned to them, slamming my hands on the table. "GONGCHAN, UH-- STICKS BANANAS UP HIS BUTTHOLE BUT PUTS THEM BACK IN THE FRUIT BOWL FOR LATER!"

Luna nearly passed out. "YAH!" Gongchan growled, as he grabbed my shirt collar. "You trying to start something?!"

"Do it!" I grabbed Gongchan's wrist, crazily waving it around. "PUNCH ME IN THE FACE! YOU DON'T GOT DAH GUTS, DO YOU?!"

"Um, you guys..." Luna said meekly, "Let's not get carried away--"

"I WOULD, BUT I DON'T WANT TO GET ON MY HAND!" 

I felt like throwing him across the room, but I knew I would break every last bone in his body. I need to surpress myself.

I slowly shook my head, releasing Gongchan's shirt. "It's not worth it." I sighed. I grabbed Hyeri's hand. "Come on, Hyeri, we're leaving."

She didn't talk back, as we both made our way to the door. "YAH! JINYOUNG!" Gongchan yelled, but I didn't look back. "WAIT!"

I froze in my tracks, as I looked at him over my shoulder. "What?" I sneered. He came walking up to us, his hands bawled into fists.

He stopped right in front of me. I expected him to say one last snooty remark, but suddenly he rose his fist and swung at me.

I closed my eyes and braced for contact, but after a second of nothing, I opened one eye to see what was the matter.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

Jinyoung watched in horror as Hyeri collasped to the floor. "Hyeri!" Jinyoung cried out. Before she could land, he quickly kneeled to the floor and caught Hyeri in his arms.

He gently traced his fingers over her swollen eye and bloody nostril. "Y-Yah," Gongchan gasped, as he backed away. "I-I didn't know she was going to jump out l-like that! I'm sorry!"

Jinyoung stayed silent. Once Hyeri's eyes fluttered open, Jinyoung sighed in relief. "I'm fine..." Hyeri muttered.

"You're not fine!" Jinyoung yelled, "...Y-You're not fine..." He slowly leaned Hyeri against the wall, so that she could comfortably lay. "You..." Jinyoung growled.

Jinyoung slowly rose from his crouched position, his face red from anger. Despite his black woven beanie, his blue antennas glowed very brightly in frustration. "Jinyoung--let's not get rash." Gongchan said meekly.

Gongchan backed away each step Jinyoung took closer to him. Eventually, Gongchan was cornered, no where to escape. "You could've hit me all you want," Jinyoung said in a low tone, "But once you laid a finger on Hyeri...," Jinyoung grabbed Gongchan's shirt collar. "I was ready to beat you to a bloody pulp."

"Jinyoung...please..." Gongchan pleaded, "Come on, man! Let me go. Besides... it's just Hyeri--I mean--"

"What did you say?"

"I mean--it's not like she's... it's not like I killed her!"

"It doesn't matter how badly you injured her, Gongchan!" Jinyoung snapped, "You hurt Hyeri, that's what matters. I promised myself, that, if anyone touches Hyeri, I'll...."

"Y-You will what?"

"Kill them." Jinyoung literally raised Gongchan off the floor, and then raised him in the air like a football. "Goodbye, Gongchan."

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/4578963/incredibles-o.gif

Jinyoung literally threw Gongchan through 2 concrete walls, passing through each of them as if they were made of paper.

Gongchan roughly landed across the shop, the sound of each of his bones cracking very audible. "MY LEG--"

--------

I couldn't find a proper URL to make the GIF the main image so I just put it there. And this chapter is kinda short again boo hoo

*various chants in the background* 2000 views! Come on guyssss pls

maybe an upvote would be nice it'd make me feel pretty