Balloons Can Make Anyone Smile!

My Alien Friend From Outer Space!

Jinyoung POV

After a few minutes of walking, Hyeri and I found our way home. I really didn't want to wake her up earlier, but I needed to find the way to the house. "We're here~." I cooed, as I opened the door with my foot. I felt Hyeri's head nod, then she re-buried it in my neck.

"I can walk from here..." Hyeri's soft voice spoke out. She tried to climb down from my back, but I didn't let her. I kept a tight hold on her thighs.

"Aniyo," I refused, "I know it hurts for you to walk, so I'm not letting you." I gently laid her down on the couch. "See? Wasn't it better for me to carry you?"

Hyeri giggled quietly. "I guess so." I flashed Hyeri a genuine smile, before leaving the living room to grab a few things. "Jinyoung, where are you going...?" I didn't answer.

A few moments later, I came back with a blanket, and some pain reliever pills. I tuck Hyeri in with the blanket, and afterwards she kind of looked like a burrito. "You don't need to do this, Jinyoung." Hyeri muttered.

"But, I want to," I reassured, "Just relax, Hyeri. I got this." Hyeri finally let her guard down, putting all her trust into me. "So, on a scale of 1 through 10, how much do your feet ache?"

"Hmm.... an 8 I guess?" Hyeri replied in an unsure tone. I nodded, as if I actually understood. 

"Well, is there anything you want right now, that I could do for you?"

She shook her head. "Not at the moment. Just stay by my side, and I'll be okay."

--------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours have passed, and I spent the whole time sitting on the floor right next to Hyeri. She keeps urging me to sit on the sofa across from us, (she's only worried about my back and ) but I keep rejecting her suggestion. 

I promised I wouldn't leave her side, so I won't. "You seem to be getting worse as time pasts." I said with worry.

Hyeri's head peeked out from under the blanket. "I feel terrible." She groaned. "My cramps... it's just awful."

"Cramps...?"

"Yes, cramps." Hyeri sighed, "It's a girl thing."

"Okay..." I awkwardly replied, "So, um, is there anything you need right now?" She shook her head, as she slowly slipped back under the blanket.

"I just want to sulk on the couch all night."

"It's already 3 a.m."

"Fine, all morning then." Hyeri pouted. "I haven't felt this bad since they canceled Oprah. My feet hurt, my stomach hurts, my everything hurts."

"I wish I could do something..." I sighed with a heavy heart, "Isn't there anything I could do to cheer you up?"

"Not even food can cheer me up," Hyeri's muffled voice answered. "It'd be a miracle if you find a way."

"Hm..." I pondered for a moment. "Challenge accepted. If I can get you to crack a smile, will you kiss me?" Hyeri's head poked out, with a disaproving look on her face.

"No."

"Why not?"

"B-Because."

"What about a hug?"

"....Fine."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

Jinyoung already thought up several tactics to cheer Hyeri up. He stood up, and began his first one. "O-Oh god--What the hell?!" Hyeri shout out in horror, "Put that thing back! Why on earth would you think that would cheer me up?!"

"What?" Jinyoung had a tight hold on it, as it squirmed around. "I think it's pretty cute."

"How did you even fit it in-- you know what? I'm not even going to ask. Jinyoung, put it away."

"Fine." Jinyoung pouted, throwing the mole rat aside. "Okay, um..." Jinyoung paced around the living room, thinking of his second plan. Once he thought of it, Jinyoung snapped and smiled for he was positive this one would definitely work. 

He pulled on the hem of his pants and stuffed his hand down it. Hyeri began to brace herself, just in case he pulls out another animal from his....underwear? 

Fortunately, Jinyoung pulled out a helium tank, and a handful of balloon rubber. Which, still isn't normal. It's a wonder how he pulls all that stuff from his pants, but no one's willing to find out. Unless, you're into crawling into a pretty boy's jeans. No ual intentions, intended.

"What are you doing?" Jinyoung only responded with a single smile. 

"Balloons!" Jinyoung laughed. He then proceeded to blow up colorful balloons with the helium tank, one by one. It took quite a while for each one, and it began to test Jinyoung's patience.

Jinyoung threw the helium tank out a near by window. "That takes too long." Jinyoung said. "I have another alternative."

"Which is...?" Hyeri was afraid to find out. Jinyoung pulled on the hem of his pants, and flamingo-shaped balloons began to fly out from his crotch. "That makes me really uncomfortable.... how are you doing that?"

"It's a secret," Jinyoung smiled, "Well, don't you ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT?!" Jinyoung yelled, with a crazy look in his eyes. He stared directly at Hyeri, waiting for her response.

Hyeri tried hard to hold back her smile. She knows if she cracks a single one Jinyoung will run at her at 450 mph to steal a hug. 

Her attempt failed. "You smiled!" Jinyoung laughed, as he jumped in the couch with her.

"I didn't!" Hyeri denied; with a smile plastered on her face. Jinyoung laid on top of her, but mades sure not to directly in order to keep her from getting hurt. 

"You smell like chicken nuggets," Jinyoung cooed. 

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Aniyo."

----------------------------------------------------------

Uh, I'm not sure what this chapter was really about but okay. I'll take it! Sorry that it's short I just wanted to update so um yeah

Well, tickle my scrotum and call me isabella, I finally surpassed 1500 views! I'd like to thank my dog and all my readers! It's very appreciated~

But what bothers me is that there is another Jinyoung x OC fanfic that has less views than mine but already has 10 upvotes. do you guys decide not to share any of your precious upvotes with me is it because i'm ugly

Subcribers and comments are very appreciated! I love you guys 5ever.