3

The Crowned Prince and I

[ At the King's Office ]

Abeoji.. Prince Kyuhyun approached his father's desk.

What is it, Prince Kyuhyun? The king was said, looking at some papers.

I talked to Hye Soo-ssi and she agrees to the marriage. He declared, trying to get his father's attention.

Oh. Was the only thing his father replied.

She's.. Min-ah. Prince Kyuhyun dropped the bomb.

Min-ah?! That little girl you wanted to marry before?! The King was shocked to hear this piece of news. Prince Kyuhyun nodded his head and told him about his visit to the Choi Mansion earlier in the day. The king now knew the real reason behind his father's and Adviser Choi's promise.

Did you tell her? The King asked, his eyes suspicious.

No. Not yet. Not until I figure something out. Kyuhyun said, reminiscing.

And, tell me, what that something? King Jungjin seemed to know what his son was planning to do.

Who kidnapped us before? Who caused my Min-ah to forget our wonderful time together? And who became the reason that me and my Min-ah had to be separated before? Abeoji, please.. help me know. Prince Kyuhyun begged. King Jungjin placed a hand at his son's shoulder.

I'll do my best, son. I'll do my best. The King gave his support. At this the Prince went out and checked on the wedding preparations.

[ MEANWHILE AT THE CHOI MANSION ]

Harabeoji, can I... Go back to London tomorrow? Hye Soo asked, keeping her eyes away from her grandfather.

When are you coming back? Was the calm answer given to her. Her head shot up, and looked around to find any sign of her grandfather's anger. When she didn't find any, she looked directly at her grandfather's bored expression.

I.. After.. I.. She stuttered, utterly shocked at the calmness of her grandfather.

When? All you need to do there is get your things and then tell your boss that you're changing your home base. I'll give you three days to finish all of those, okay? Adviser Choi commanded without a blink. Hye Soo nodded, knowing she can't try to negotiate.

The next day, she took her flight early in the morning with just her phone, her papers, her tablet and her wallet in her purse. Minho was instructed to go with her, just to ensure her safety. By the time they arrived at her condo unit, the royal family got news that Hye Soo and Minho was back in town and quickly sent a messenger, inviting the siblings to dinner with the royal family. They agreed, since they also had to inform the royal family of the recent events. The royal family was astonished and happy, although they were also sad since their favorite designer, companion and friend will be a little harder to contact and talk to. But with no other choice, they gave her encouragements and Princess Catherine, the Duchess of Cambrige gave her pointers as to being a part of the royal family. Hye Soo was thankful for the support and everything that the English Royals did for her.

I'll still continue on designing, Your Majesties, so please, just tell Jean what you need, and I'll send over sketches, okay? She told the royals before she and her brother left the palace.

Oppa, are you sure that King Jungjin will allow me to design? She hesitatingly asked. Minho just smiled and nodded at her since he wasn't so sure himself.

[ TWO DAYS AFTER ]

Is everything all packed now? Minho yelled from the hallway. Hye Soo took a long look at her home for the past three years and a tear fell. She sighed and followed Minho out. Minho gave her a smile and swung an arm around her shoulders as he led her to the car. The royal family sent her a suitcase with cards and it was waiting in the car when they climbed in.

Have a wonderful married life, dearest girl. And don't forget us! One card was from the queen.

Call me when you can, Ella. Greet each morning with your beautiful smile! Princess Catherine wrote.

Stay the same, Ella. They're going to love you as we did. Cheerio for now! Prince William wasn't that much close to her, but she knew he was fond of her as his wife is.

El, don't you dare forget about me! Being in love is one thing, being married is another. I really enjoyed everything that we shared, everything that happened during your stay and everything that we talked about. All those balls that we were together, I won't forget. And let me just tell you, I actually didn't like you the first time you came to the palace. But a good morning greeting and that charming smile changed all that. I just wish I told you a lot sooner. Have a great married life, even though it's not me. Be happy, Ella-darling! I love you! Prince Harry's confession brought tears to her eyes.

Minho saw it and he took her into his arms. They were still hugging when they arrived at the airport. Their plane was private, since Minho is an ambassador and he had to fly directly back to London once Hye Soo's feet and luggage are already in South Korea's territory.

[ Incheon International Airport ]

Oppa, do you really need to leave now? Hye Soo is a bit afraid to be left behind without her brother.

Yah, my Hye Soo isn't afraid to be left behind. Minho softly . She pouted.

Remember the first time that I was assigned? You also clung to me like I was appa. But you must always remember my darling, oppa will always be there for you because I love you so much. He assured her, giving her a light kiss on the forehead.

Besides, I'll be back as soon as I read and sign those papers. How long would that be? He said, leading her towards the exit. Hye Soo beamed and gave her oppa a kiss on the cheek before going towards the exit. Minho just smiled,

My dear dongsaeng's so cute! He mutteRed to himself before a bodyguard tapped him on the shoulder and led him back to the plane. Hye Soo was met with some royal bodyguard and her newest butler, sent by her mom to fetch her. They quickly went through customs and made their way to the car when suddenly, a reporter nudged Hye Soo with his microphone.

Miss Choi, is it true that you're going to be the Crown Princess? He asked. Hye Soo was shocked that she went speechless.

Miss Choi, do you know the responsibilities of being in the Royal Family? Another reporter sent another question her way.

Miss Choi, please tell us what plans the Crown Prince has for our country. Another question was fired after another. She didn't know what to do so she held her breath awaiting the end of the questions. A hand grabbed at her waist and quickly everyone's attention was diverted. It was Prince Kyuhyun with his handsome smile.

Relax, everybody! My fiancee and I will answer all of your questions in due time. She's exhausted with all the packing and traveling she had to do these past few days. Thank you! Prince Kyuhyun charmed them. The reporters took a lot of pictures, even a few of the hand around her waist. He led her to his car and then drove off, letting all of the people know what's their relationship.

Wa-waeyo? Hye Soo mumbled under her breath, flustered and puzzled at the prince's attitude. The prince gave her a glance.

What do you mean, wae? He asked, clearly hearing what she said. She gulped down her nervousness.

Why did you do that? She continued her question.

Did what? The prince prodded.

Why did you fetch and rescued me from the press? Do you want to be tied to me for a lifetime? She droned on.

Well, the King ordered me to come and fetch you, so I didn't have any other choice. About the wedding, I'm against it, but if that's what going to keep my father off my back, it's okay with me. He lied. She took a look at him, feeling hurt at his words. She tore off her eyes away from him, just as he glanced at her, seeing hurt in her eyes.

D-do you want to go somewhere? He panicked. She didn't answer him and just stared out of the window. Kyuhyun sighed. How can I undo this?! He thought, thinking of a quick solution. But all throughout the ride to the palace, they were both silent.

Welcome, Your Majesty. Welcome, Miss Choi. The palace servants bowed to them as they emerged from the car. Hye Soo was in a trance as they entered the palace, going directly to the newly built pavilion for the both of them.

Hye Soo-ssi, we're to have lunch with my parents and noona. You can rest for a while and then fix yourself before I come and take you there. Kyuhyun's words floated in her right ear, and out the left one as they stopped in front of her room. She entered it and plopped on her new bed, not even noticing the workstation they built for her.

Ah.. Why.. Why am I feeling so sad and.. Hurt? I.. Aish!! Hye Soo felt angry with herself. Not only is she falling for the prince, but she's also starting think that the prince loves her.

Pabo! How can he love you, when he doesn't even know you? She scolded herself.

 

----------------------------

TRIPLE UPDATE! kekekeke.. I know some of you have been waiting for this.. the change in the style of my writing is because I use my BB phone to write this.. I just edited this through our computer... :)

RAIN YOUR COMMENTS OKAY?

THANK YOU!