Jealousy

Angry cutie and his revenge

YAY ! UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! I felt so bad for keep telling you guys to wait
So, the wait is over, and here's the new chappie ^^ 

And this time, I'm proud that I thought of some new ideas for the plot ^^
Oh and btw, I added some of my words in so do take it as a surprise~
( co-author
dazzlingdep )


Teen Top had just finished packing their stuff. They came back to their dorm. When they went to the car park,they saw the car door opened. 
Ljoe was fainting in the car. 


"HUNNIE!"Chunji ran into the car."WAKE UP!" 
 

~Chunji's POV~ 
Who did this? I'll kill that person. I lift him up in bridal style and run to 
the nearest clinic. 

 

*at the clinic* 
"Doctor,will he be ok?" Niel asked. I can see fear in his eyes. Ricky is crying. Changjo is crying,too. He is in C.A.P's embrace. C.A.P clenched his fist. He must be worried. 
"He's fine. Just a little shock. Maybe from the past. Take a day off and tomorrow he will be fine." 

Shock?? He was still happy and full of energy when we were at the practice room. What made him like this? Wait a minute. I saw a red mark on his neck. And he has cried. Crap! Don't tell me that it was Lee Joon. 

~End Chunji's POV~ 


Chunji quickly ran to Ljoe's bed. Ljoe was awake. He was staring at nothing. Chunji sat beside the bed,held Ljoe's hand and asked "Hunnie ah~ what's wrong?" 
 

Ljoe bursted in tears. He hugged Chunji tightly,cried in Chunji's embrace. 
 

"Hunnie ah~ What's wrong? U can tell me,right?" Chunji held Ljoe's arms tightly,stared at those beautiful but watery eyes. 
"He...i..s...back...."Ljoe said while still sobbing in Chunji's embrace. 
 

Chunji clenched his fist. He knew it. That coward. That bastard.
He fondled Ljoe's back and laid Ljoe on the bed,kissed his forehead and said "U should go to sleep,ok? U have to practice tomorrow." 

After comforting Ljoe,Chunji walked out of the door. He closed the door and sighed. C.A.P laid his hand on Chunji's shoulder and said "It was Lee Joon,wasn't it?" 
"Lee Joon! I'll kill him"Chunji grinded his teeth. 


~At MBLAQ's dorm~ 
"LEE CHANGSUN!" 
"What? I want to sleep,G.O hyung ah~" 
"U! COME TO MY ROOM! HURRY I DON'T WANT TO WAIT!" 
"Aish..what's wrong with him?"Lee Joon complained. 
 

*G.O's room* 
"Sit down."G.O said."U have to answer this truly,ok?" 
 

Lee Joon nodded. 
 

"Where did u go?" he asked
Lee Joon startled "To some..where." 
"Tell me the truth." he grinned
"Ok..i went to T.O.P's studio." 
"For what,Lee Joon?" Seungho entered the room. He seemed angry. 
"uhm... U know.." he stuttered

"Ljoe? U still love him? I told u. Every one told u. He has a boyfriend. He deserves to have happiness after everything u have done to him. If u hurt him,what will he think? Ljoe loves Chunji. He will never forgive u."Seungho said. 

Lee Joon was speechless. Ljoe .. loved Chunji? 
"Beside,do u know that u made Mir cry a lot?" G.O said. 

Another surprise for Lee Joon. Mir?? Why did he involve in that story? 

"Mir? Why..?" 
"He loves u,idiot."Seungho sighed. 

Mir loved him? Was that true?? 

"Me? but.." he couldn't believe what he just said
"It is the truth. He loves u."G.O said."He even told me that he felt hurt everytime u talked about Ljoe." 
"U should care about him. At least, like a hyung. U acted like u hated him. U never asks or gives him compliments about his performance or anything." Seungho sighed. 

Lee Joon didn't say anything. He went to his room and locked it. 
He started to think about his love with Ljoe and about Mir. He knew he loved Ljoe but whenever he was stressed or happy,he would think about Mir first.
He didn't know why.
He then remembered the day they met.
He 
was kinda interested in Mir. He was cute,pretty and kind. He was childish too.
But then,Teen Top debuted. He recognised Ljoe immediately. 

He paid lots of attentions to 6T and completely forgot Mir. 
 

~Lee Joon's POV~ 
I always find something special about Mir. Everytime I meet him, I feel relieved.
I feel safe. It's different from the feeling I meet Hunnie. 

Athough i love Hunnie but Mir has something that I can't resist. Is that love??
 

Mir always talks to me with a smile when Ljoe doesn't. 
Mir always tries to get closed to me when Ljoe doesn't. 

I'm the one who tries to get closed to him but he never replies.
 

Does that mean...I love Mir? 
~End Lee Joon's POV~ 
 

*Teen Top's dorm* 
 

Teen Top finally got home. Everyone was tired and wanted to sleep. Except for a certain someone.

 
"Channie ah~ I can't! I have to compose. We are going to have our comeback." Ljoe begged Chunji. 
"But baby, u have to sleep. It's late now."Chunji said while fondling Ljoe. 
"But.. I haven't finished composing and tomorrow i have to give the song to Andy" 
''But..-" he was trying to say
"No but,Channie!" Ljoe said and left. 
 

"Aish,Hunnie! Why are you so stubborn?"Chunji thought. 
 

Ljoe was sitting in the living room,composing his own song. 
He couldn't think anything except the word "Jealousy". 
 

~LJoe's POV~ 
All I thinking now is the word "Jealousy". Maybe i'll change my song! 
~End Ljoe's POV~ 
 

So Ljoe changed his song and the beautiful lyris was released. 
 

>The next morning< 
Chunji was the first member to wake up. He went to the living room and found a sleepy Ljoe. Chunji smiled. He came to the table and saw the song. He was impressive. Only one night and Ljoe had already finished his own song. And the lyris.. He smiled again. He was 100% sure that it was Ljoe's feeling.

I’m really jealous, I’m jealous that you look so happy

I hate that you’'re with someone else
I’m really jealous, I’m jealous that you look so good
Don’t fall into love too deeply, you never know if we’ll date again

(Teen Top - Jealousy)

He then carried Ljoe in bridal style to their bedroom. It was still early. In that moment, Ljoe was lying on the bed,sleeping like a puppy. Chunji couldn't help himself from staring at that beautiful person.

He sat on the bed and leaned down,kissed Ljoe's forehead,then his eyes,his nose and finally reached to his lips.
He didn't want to kiss roughly, just his lips on 
Ljoe's lips. That was enough. Then... 

 

"Uhmm.." Ljoe woke up. He opened his eyes and saw Chunji's face right in front of him and their lips touched.

His face went red. He could see Chunji's smirk.

And.. Chunji turned a romantic scence to an aldult scence.
He was kissing Ljoe passionately and moving his hands to his 
lover's .
Ljoe finally someway went back to Earth.

He quickly pulled Chunji and ran to bathroom.

Chunji just stood there and smirked: 
"I'm sure we'll finish this thing,soon!" 

 

>>At T.O.P's studio
"Oh my Hunnie! Are you okay?"Teen Top just arrived to T.O.P's studio and Andy ran to Ljoe immediately.

He poked Ljoe's cheek,hugged him and did something that made Chunji a little annoyed. 
 

"Hyung ah~ I'm okay! I'm back,ok?" Ljoe whined. 
"But I'm worried about u. I.." 
"I have already finished the song. Can you...?" Ljoe didn't have a chance to finish his sentence.

Andy hugged him tightly,kissed Ljoe's cheek and took the paper in his hand then he ran away. 
 

~Chunji's POV~ 
WTF? What's wrong with Andy huyng? He kissed MY HUNNIE. I'm the only one who can KISS Hunnie. Maybe he's insane. Luckily,he has just left my baby. Phew~ 
~End Chunji's POV~ 

 

After being released by Andy,Ljoe was hugged by Chunji. Tightly. 
"Channie ah~ I...can't....breath.." At that moment,Ljoe's face was turning to the color of a tomato. 
"Oops sorry Hunnie." Chunji quickly released the hug then he asked "But why did you let Andy hyung hug and kiss u? Baby, u're mine. Always mine! Ok?"Chunji whispered to Ljoe and kissed him deeply. Ljoe blushed. 

He was kissed 2 times in a day. On his LIPS. And by CHUNJI.

He broke the kiss and said "Let's go! We're late!" 
Chunji just smiled, held Ljoe's hand and ran to the elavator. 

 

"They acted like we didn't exist." All the 4 members of Teen Top shook their heads. 
 


So,I'm back with the new chapter. So so sorry because of my late update. I had to much hw to do and a few ..well,u know.. problems to think. Anyway, i wrote chap 5 a little sad so I have written this chapter funnier and this chapter had more Chunjoe moments. Hope u'll enjoy this chapter. Btw, are anyone HarDra shipper(Harry Potter x Draco Malfoy)? I want to meet more HarDra shipper.^o^. 
Finally but not least, subcribe,comment and upvote if u like.:*. I love all of u!<3

Oh and btw, thank you my dear editor dazzlingdep 
LOL, me, the co author wrote this last line
Well, at least she has to thank me, at least once, you know? XD