Heart Race

This Love Is Like Fire

Aeri's POV

I never regretted entering YG. It has almost everything there! I even made friends with 2NE1, the most popular girls in this school, also Big Bang, the most wanted guys in town (world actually :b kekekeXD) The only thing I can't stand is, the dorky guy in our class. I never saw him open his mouth even once! He doesn't even have friends. So maybe I could approach him slowly. Hey, he's cute! I don't mind of him being dorky. Oh my, what was I thinking?!

At reccess, me and my gang were at the canteen to buy food. To be honest, I don't really like the atmosphere here. I mean, I'm the only single here! Jiyong is with Dara, Bom is with TOP, Chaerin is with Taeyang, while Daesung is with Minzy. Oh God, don't make me like this!

Well, I was thinking about the geek for days, and I dunno why. So then I asked them about him.

"Guys, umm.. Who is that guy that's always keep his mouth shut? You know..."
"You mean Seungri? Oh.. Well he is a bit cute though.."Chaerin, my bestest friend, replied.

"Y-Yah.. So you're saying he's cuter than me?" Taeyang, her boyfriend, pouted playfully.

"Awww.. Lil' Taeyang is jealous here.." Jiyong teased, poking Taeyang.

"Oh my gosh of course not yeobo! You are the cutest you know!" Chaerin giggled, pinching Taeyang's cheek.

We laughed at their cuteness. Well, except me of course. I just rolled my eyes at them.

Then when the bell rang, we all head back to class.

I entered our class first since the lovey doveys are such slowpokes. So yes, I was alone. With cute geeky guy. Who's his name again? Seungri? Yep, that guy. Then I noticed him staring at me so i stared back at him and I noticed him smiling and I smiled back while blushing. Oh my what just happened? Did he just smiled? Suddenly my heart beats faster and I feel like having butterflies stomach. I didn't even notice Chaerin sitting next to me.

"Yah. YAAAHHHHH," she waved her hand in front of me and that's where I came back to reality.

"Who? What? How? Oh, it's just you.."

"Are you sick? you're blushing like crazy.. Wait a minute, is this because of Seung-" but quickly I covered with her hand and glared at her.

"SHHH! This is just our secret okay? I don't even know why!" I shout-whispered at her.

"Mmphh mphh" she said

"What?"

She then grabbed my hand that's covering and pulled.

"Ohh I thought I'm gonna die!" She overreacted.

I just rolled my eyes at her. Then the class door's open and the room became silent. It's Mrs. Gummy. I'm trying my best to concentrate studying.

Seungri, if I get a bad score later, I'm gonna blame that cute face of yours. And I'm gonna blame you.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seungri's POV

Usually, school's lame. But since that girl came, I feel like going to school everyday. She lightens my day and my heart. I think I like her.

After reccess, the gang came in to class. But I dunno why she's the only one coming. I didn't know that I was staring at her, until she stared back. I dunno what to do, all I can do is smile. Luckily she smiles back and she blushing. Wait what? She's blushing? To a guy like me? Nahh... That would be ridiculous. And then her friend sat beside her and told her to 'wake up' from 'her dream'. Then she stuttered suddenly, making me giggle. Oops. Argh darn! You're too cute! It's a good thing I didn't giggle too loud! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aeri's POV

I couldn't concentrate myself. I really can't. The only thing I heard was, we're gonna be divided into teams, and Mrs. Gummy will pick the teams' members. I don't even know what the team's for. Then I tried concentrating again, but all that came was Seungri. Seungri, Seungri, Seungri. Why him?! Oh gosh. Then I heard Mrs. Gummy saying,

"Okay, so that leaves Aeri and Seungri!"

I suddenly lifted my head in surprise, my eyes opened widely.

No. It can't be! Just me and him?!

"You have to make a documentary about both of you and collect it by the end of the semester. Good luck!" Then Mrs. Gummy exited as the bell rang.

No.Nonononononononononono. It's just a dream. It can't be. Then I saw Chaerin staring at me and winked.

"You'll have to discuss with him. Gogogo!" She said as she pulled me up and pushed me to his direction while I glared but headed to him. He was cleaning his desk and packing his books. But then he looked up as I approached him, smiling. He smiled back and our cheeks suddenly became red. Oh great-_-

"H-hey," I started.

"Umm, hi,"

Seriously, this is the first time I heard him talk. He has a soft and beautiful voice. Hard to explain. He also has the habit of blinking twice. How cute.

"Umm.. I wonder when are we going to make the project?"

"How about now? After I pack my bags? We're going to my house, can you?"

"Oh sure... But, your parents won't mind?"

"Hahah, don't mind them. I'm sorry if they'll embarass you,"

"I-it's okay. Haha."

I stuttered when he smiled so sweetly at me and chuckled. He's driving me crazy.

"I'll wait for you outside, ok?"

"Of course," there, he smiled again.

I rushed outside to find Chaerin and she's smiling really big, proud of me.

"I knew you could do it! Well, after he's done with his bags, I'm just gonna go alright? Me and Taeyang will have to do the videos too,"

"Ok," I said nervously.

"Ohh, sweetie, don't be nervous. Fighting! See you tommorow!" Then she left.

"Bye.."

Then Seungri came out of the classroom.

"Ready?"

"Ready.."

Then I walked beside him, following him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everybody! 2nd chappie!! So excittedddd!!

As you can see, my fanfic will be POVs from now on.

Hope you enjoy! Can't wait for the 3rd chap!

Don't forget to comment and subcribe!! XDXD

Well, since he's STILL a nerd, I'll be posting his nerdy photos. Dont worry, his badass will come out sooner..

Or later XDXD

Teasing youu~

Jut kidding kidding! Don't leave meee!!!! DXDX