Chapter 10 : YONG!

Ljoe's Miss Right!

No one p.o.v

"Not so fast, dude ", a voice from behind. Seohyun and Ljoe whipped around to the owner of the voice that was leaning against the wall, looking at them with a smirk. 

"Yong! ", Seohyun gasped. What is he doing here?  Seohyun thought. Ljoe that stood beside already clenched his fist ready to punch on his face. 

"Hyun~ Why you ignored me this whole time? ", He came near Seohyun and cares her hair, making Ljoe beside looked like he doesn't exist at all. Ljoe quickly pushed his hand away while glaring at him. "Get off your filthy hand from my FUTURE WIFE " 

"Y-Yong, T-This is not you! What happened to you? ", Seohyun stated. " Huh? This is me, Seohyun! This is me! You turned me to this Seohyun! ", Yonghwa grip her shoulder and shaked it roughly. "You in- " Ljoe trew a punch right on Yonghwa face. "I already warned you right! ", Ljoe kept on punching him till he bleed. Yonghwa just froze, doing nothing to defense himself. "Byunghun! Stop it! The reporters might saw this! ", Seohyun blocked him from hitting Yonghwa again. 

"Babe, Move away ", Ljoe tried to soften himself when it came to Seohyun. She just shooked her head, telling him that she won't. 

"Aaarghhh! You want to know what, This guy! - ", Ljoe pointed at Yonghwa. "He was the one that ruined our relationship! because of him! I doubt on you! ", He snarl at Seohyun. 

"You didn't trust me? ", Seohyun said calmly. Yonghwa beside already wiped his bleeding mouth with the back of his hand, smirking at LJoe. 

"I- I ", Ljoe stuttered.
"You thought I cheated behind you? ",  Seohyun scoffed a little.

"What was happened here? ", Some of the reporters caught them. They started to snapped the picture and asking numerous of question. 

"Then just take back your ring! We are over! ", Seohyun pulled the ring off her hand and threw it on Ljoe face.  Then she helped Yonghwa to stand. "Oppa~ let me clean your wound ", 

A split of second, Seohyun and Yonghwa already dissapeared from his sight. The reporters gathered around Ljoe and started to ask him. 

"Are the wedding still going on? ", "You're over right? ", "Now you are available right? ", 

"Aaarghhh!!!!!! ", Ljoe scream. 

Ljoe p.o.v 

"Byunghun~ Wake up! Are you okay? ", I panted heavily and sat up. I'm on a bed? I looked at the girl beside me that also sat up. Seohyun! I hugged her tight as I afraid that she will leave me again.

"You're sweating a lot, honey ", She cupped my face. 
"I'm S-sorry, Please don't leave me! ", I don't know, but I felt like wanna cry now. 

She chuckled softly. "Why should I do that? in our first night? ", I was confused. First night? We already married? Seohyun already be my wife? I looked around the room. This is not my room. We bought a house? I looked at myself. Why am I half-? I glanced at Seohyun that was just wearing a bath robe.

"Oppa, why are you spazzing around? ", Oppa? She called me oppa?!
"We already married? ", Just to make sure that I'm not daydream.

"Aigoo~ What happened to you Oppa? Of course we are ", She shooked her head and laid on the bed. "B-but "

 

"Just how I loved to chat with you, but you make me so tired just now. Let just get back to sleep, okay? ", She cares my cheeks and pulled my hand to laid me down beside her.
 
"You was just tired Oppa~ ", She started to close her eyes. 

"Hyun? ", I called her. 
"Hrm? "
"What happened to Yonghwa? " , She opened her eyes. "What? " 
"Did he had accept the fact that you're mine? ", Seohyun crinkle at me. 

"I mean he tried to tackle you right? ", I looked into her eyes softly. 
"H-how - ? " 
I held her hand tight. "Okay what if I tell you that he had related with the incident why I ignored you for the past 3 months? ", I raised my eyebrow waiting for her response. 1 2 3 -

"Oppa! ", She started to hit my arm. Ouch! 
She pouted a little "You didn't trust me? " 

"No! I trust you, babe! ", This time I held her hand really tight. "It just, I doubtful on you " 
I lowered my head. She giggled. I looked up to see her beautiful smile. "You shouldn't do that again, You must put your trust on me ", She give me areassured smile then, "I will always love you eventhough Johnny Depp tried to tackle me - Oh stop! Did I just mention Johnny Depp? Oh,maybe I have to think of it first. ", She acted like she thought of something important. 

"Babe~ ", I whined. 
"Haha, I'm just joking.", She laughed heartily, I just pouted beside.

"So? " 
"So what? " 
"Aish~ We were talking about Yonghwa ", I playfully glared at her.
"Oh, Okay- okay. Actually, I had ask Yonghwa to be apart of my life and he agrred with it " 

"WHAT?!! ", I shouted. 
"No- I mean, He become my brother? ", She quickly said. 
"Teentop member isn't enough? ", I stared at her. 

"I mean, he know me better right? And he is a good listener ", She praised him. Infront of me?! 
"I'm a good listener too, and I know you much better than him ", I started to felt jealous again. 

"Byunghun.. " 
"Fine! Fine! " I shut my eyes and force myself to sleep. Just then I felt a pair of arm hugged my waist. 

"You don't have to be jealous, I only have you in my heart ", Without realizing, I started to hug her back. Although sometimes she always get me jealous but she didn't fail to make me feel better. Much better. I love you, SEO JOO HYUN. I always do. 

Me too, Lee Byughyun. 


----------------------------------------------------
The end! haha I know it's weird chappie here but.. I can't help it. haha 
So Sorry bout my broken English and thanks for the subbies and commentie (?). Thanks yow!