Getting to know each other

Mysterious Love

But then, nichkhun grab his suitcase and run. but the mysterious man absorb nichkhun's reaction and follow him. but before nichkhun open his car, a drunk man appears infront of the mysterious man. he begin to touch the mysterious man seductively. "do you want get ?" nichkhun begin to run like a mad man and swing hardly on the drunk man's  stomach. making the latter collapsed. "let's go" nichkhun said to the mysterious man.

 

nichkhun drive off but as usual, it's traffic because of the heavy rain. "i will not dare to open that damn radio" nichkhun thought to himself. but then. the memories of the mannequin flash on his head, making him to smile. but he realize that the mannequin already turn to a human. nichkhun have a bright idea. "what your name?" nichkhun asked with nervous tone. "I ... I really don't know" the mysterious man answered hesitantly. "why? I mean does your mother didn't give you a name?" nichkhun asked. "I don't have mother. and I didn't born like you. I am made. and because of this, I can be a human." the myterious man open his shorts, and grab something behind his thigh. "a plug?" nichkhun asked. 

 

"yes, because of electricity. I can be charged. but  if the enery get drained, I will be a mannequin again" the mysterious man said. "that's why when the lightning strikes at you, you became a human" "exactly" they already at nichkhun's apartment. nichkhun park his car and unlocked the door. "come in, don't be shy." nichkhun said with a smile. nichkhun begin to undress himself and grab the mysterious man. "what .. what are you doing?" the mysterious man asked. we are still wet, if we don't change our clothes we or I will catch a flu. they both walk upstairs and change clothes. when nichkhun begin to remove his t-shirt. the mysterious man gasped. 

 

"why? there's nothing wrong. besides, I'm the one who change your clothes earlier" said nichkhun with hot voice. "I think I should change also, or I will begin to spark here"the mysterious man quickly grab a tank top and shorts. exposing his tone body. "oh gosh. so hot" nichkhun thought to himself. "no! control yourself khun. or else. something will happen here" they both went downstairs and nichkhun begin to cook. when he is finally done. he serves the food in the table. "you should seat down" nichkhun said. when he is finally done, he put the dirty dishes in the sink before he seat down, he quickly grab a picture frame."so, let me introduce myself. i'm nichkhun horvejkul the son of teeragiat Horvejkul and Yenjit Horvejkul."

 

nichkhun pointing at his father and his mother so the mysterious man could understand. "so, how come that you're their son? uhm, I didin't some things" the mysterious man asked innocently. "they make love." nichkhun said confidently. "if you love each other, they will do something, and I am the result of their love" "then what is love?" the mysterious man once asked again. suddenly, nichkhun heartbeat faster. he remember something. "love, is what you feels here"nichkhun points at the mysterious man's chest. "if you love someone, you will see or hear some signs" "hear?" "yes, like what I did. I'm always hearing weird music when i came to you. and I know that it's a sign that we are meant to be" nichkhun thought to himself and smile. "nothing just forget it." the mysterious man pout because nichkhun didn't answer the question.

 

nichkhun open his laptop and begin to search some korean names. "kyung ... joon? no." "aish. it's so hard to give a name!" nichkhun rub the back of head. after one hour. a name caught nichkhun's eyes. " Jang means to expand. this surname suits him well. he need to expand his knowledge" nichkhun laugh because of the humour of the surname. "Woo means outstanding and bless. the first time I saw you, you are very outstanding compared to the other mannequin. and also, I am blessed because finally, I already have you." nichkhun smile and look at the mysterious man. "Young means forever. yes. this is also suit him well. because my love for you, is forever." 

 

Nichkhun grab the mysterious man's hand."your name is Jang WooYoung" nichkhun said confidently. "Jang .. Woo .. Young? what does that means? " the mysterious man asked happily. but then, nichkhun realize what is the real meaning of it. "you don't need to know. but your name is really meaningful" nichkhun said. he begin to close the gap between him and wooyoung. he tilted his head, but a irratating sound interrupt him. ". almost close" 

 

it's his clock. it means it's already 11:00 PM. "it's gettin' late. we should sleep. nichkhun grab wooyoung's hand and went upstairs. he lay on his bed with wooyoung, but wooyoung didn't close his eyes. "why? let's sleep. I have work tomorrow." nichkhun said. "oh, I'm sorry, you can't sleep. I'll just open the T.V and wake me up if it's already morning." nichkhun said and kiss wooyoung's forehead.  wooyoung rose up and grab the remote and change channel quickly. every channel, he absorb every emotions what people act. some are kisssing, arguing, loving, hugging and more. he once again lay and hug nichkhun. "Goodnight nichkhun" wooyoung close his eyes and pretend that he is sleeping. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: HELLO READERS! I'm sorry if I didn't update much. like I've said. my nightmare already begins. so today I have free time to update! it's just a short update but its more in khunyoung! kekeke~ please answer my poll below! thanks! :)  again, sorry if there is grammatical errors or typos. thoughts, you? SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT below! -TrueBloodHottest. <3