Scary ji-Hae

Rehab : Family

Kevin's POV

I walked into the room wearing the pyjamas that Ji-Hae had given to us earlier. It's not that bad actually. It's soft and pretty airy. I had no idea why Junhyung had such a big problem with it, but then again it's Junhyung. He is a pretty stubborn guy and he wouldn't....

My thought was suddenly distracted by the fact that Junhyung was walking into the room with the pyjamas on.THAT'S A MIRACLE!!! He never really do listen to anyone. I wonder what did Ji-Hae said to him. I looked around the room, at the other three guys inside the room, I wonder.. What was/were the reason(s) for them to be here at all? None of them had said anything about their problem, and why they wanted or in Junhyung's case, was dragged here.

Not long after, Ji-Hae came in the room with her silk night gown. She looked different, Her hair that was tied up from the first day that i've seen her is now just resting on her shoulders. She had her bangs clipped up and for the first time, i'm seeing her with no make up at all. It was refreshing. I looked at everyone else and I knew that they too were surprised by the way she looked.

"AHEM! HELLO! EARTH TO EVERYONE! DID YOU GUYS EVEN HEAR WHAT I WAS SAYING?" She said out loud. Apparently every single one of us was dazing off and none had heard whatever she had said.

"What did you say Ji-Hae?" I asked her as everyone else snapped out of their daze.

"I said, we are a family now. So family help each other out right. But for them to help each other out, we have to know what's happening so here," she said as she passed a bowl of ice cream to each of us. "So, i want you guys to tell everyone here why are you guys here." 

"WHAT?! NO! AND WHAT FAMILY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! YOU ARE REALLY SICK! IN THE MIND!" Junhyung started flaring up. AGAIN.

"Sure, Junhyung, do whatever you want. Actually everyone of you guys can do whatever you want.I don't really care. You know why?" she asked us a rhetorical question.

"Because it's a fact of life that right now, you guys need me, desperately. But if you guys want out, you can make you way out of the house, walk for about 6 miles in the dark, get lost with absolutely no contact with anyone since your phones are all with me. So either you listen to me or walk out of that door or just do as i say," Ji-Hae said in a monotonous voice, with an expressionless face.

It was scary seeing her like that. Even Junhyung who was flaring out just now is now looking a little bit intimidated and took his seat back on the sofa.

"Now that everyone of us had made up our mind, let's start," she said with a smile, in complete contrast of the last few sentence that she said. 

Either she is bipolar or she's just scary.

"Now, we shall start with you Kevin." She said as she flash that smile again.

GREAT!

 

 

**********************************

So i know you guys know a bit of what's happening but well, they gonna tell you more so WOOHHOOO!!!!
 

 

@darlinxb: Well, i'm looking forward to it too.

@BabyChoco : Hehe, i've updated it now and don't you think so too. He's just too cute~ I L-O-V-E him tho honestly, he is not my bias in Beast. hehe.

@YukiMary : Thank you for loving this! Haha. Lol. yea loyal reader and commenter also. Haha. 

I LOVE YOU ALL MY SUBS AND COMMENTER, SO GUESS WHAT?

 

WHAT?

 

 

 

WHAT?

 

 

 

 

WHAT?

 

 

 

 

 

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!