The fashionista and the Ice Princess

★☆The Rise of Fallen Stars☆★

 

JYP Trainees

 

Sooyun's Pov

Sooyun took a sip from her water bottle and sat down in a circle joining the other female trainees.

"Sooyun unnie." Dasom patted her knee. "Did you hear? They're planning to debut a girl group soon!"

"BBwo?!" Sooyun almost spat out the water that was inside . "Really?! Are you serious?"

Dasom lightly nodded as Sooyun patted her head. "I'll talk to you girls later, I'm going to tell Hyunae." Sooyun stood up and ran outside the practise room to meet up with Hyunae who was waiting in the cafeteria. She turned left towards the hallway but she failed to read a sign, 'Beware: Wet floor.' She fell over and hit her head on the floor. "Oww..." She rolled over in pain.

"Sooyun are you okay?" She opened her eyes to see Min, Suzy,Fei and Jia looking at her. 

She quickly got to her feet and tidied herself up. 'How embarrassing', she thought to herself. 

"Unnie, becareful okay?" Suzy reached out her and pulled her up.

"Yes, I will."

"Sooyun, did you hear the news about JYP thinking about debuting a female group?" Min smiled at her as she tided Sooyun's hair.

"Nae, I did. I'm going to tell Hyunae the news!" Sooyun jumped up and down excitedly.

"Tell her quickly so we can all join in." Fei touched Sooyun's jacket which was from the latest Calvin Klein fashion line. "Girl, I love your jacket."

Sooyun laughed, "Thanks, my mother sent me a small gift for finishing my course in fashion design."

"You did fashion designing?" 

"Yes, I took the course because  had free time after training. I'd love to stay and chat girls but I have to go and find Hyunae. See you girls later, I'm going to tell Hyunae the news. I hppe we all get in." she waved as she ran towards the cafeteria

Hyunae's POV

Hyunae sat at the table in the cafeteria waiting for Sooyun to turn up. She had packed two lunches, one for herself and one for Sooyun. Hyunae heard whispers behind her back.

"Hey, isn't that Choi Hyunae? The one that got in because her father is the CEO of Storm Technology?"
"Yep, I heard she isn't that good at singing but she only got in because she is wealthy."

"Isn't she lucky? I had to work my off to get here!"

"And she's also stuck up, she won't talk to anyone because she doesn't want to associate with anyone who is lower than her. That's why she only talks to Sooyun, because Sooyun is the daughter of Huang Mei."

"Wait... you mean the fashion designer of Lotus fashion?"

"That's right."

"I didn't know she was Sooyun's mother... That's why her fashion sense is so great."

Hyunae sighed at the rumors, they didn't know anything about her. In fact, her parents didn't want her to become a singer, they wanted her to be an actress instead. During the auditions, she actually had run away from home and when she was accepted, her parents wouldn't sign her entrance form so she went on a hunger strike until they signed it. Hyunae had to admit it but she was a bit of a spoilt brat.

"HHYYYUUUNNNAAAEEEE!!!!!!" 

Hyunae turned her head to see Sooyun trip over her shoelaces and knock the table down along with their homemade lunch. "Yah!!! You ruined our food! I made you chicken bibimbap you idiot!!!" She pulled her unnie up from the floor.

"Hehehe. I'm so sorry Hyunnie I hope you can forgive me!!" She hugged Hyunae trying to get back to her good side. "Omo, Hyunae guess what?"

"I'm guessing you got your foot stuck in a bucket again and they had to ruin your designer shoes in order to get your foot out?" 

"No!! Not this time! But JYP wants to debut a girl group soon! I think we should go and audition for it!!"

Hyunae stood as still as a rock. "What?" She couldn't believe it! 

"I said JYP is going to debut a girl group!!" Sooyun said as she gently shook her.

"I heard the first time you said it." She brushed Sooyun off. "I was just shocked, that's all."

Sooyun sighed, "And that's where the nickname Ice Princess comes from." 

"Wait what? Ice princess?"

"You got that nickname because you act so cold to everyone. You even act cold to me and I'm your best friend." Sooyun playfully cried on her shoulder. "But you didn't know your nickname is ' Ice Princess'?"

There goes those rumors again... "Well, at least I'm making a name for myself." Hyunae tried brightening it up.

Sooyun sighed patting the other's shoulder. "Hyunae, let's go find out more information for the selections. Jia, Min, Fei and Suzy are going to try too! We should group up with them."

"I don't know, I don't really know them..." 

"That's why you should get to know them. Those girls are really great. I'm pretty sure you'd like them." Sooyun tried her best to encourage her.

"I guess it's worth a shot." Hyunae smiled.

Sooyun's POV

Sooyun and Hyunae both waited for the other girls to turn up at the practise room. Sooyun could see that Hyunae was a bit nervous, the poor girl didn't have a lot of friends. She knew sometimes she would talk to 2am and 2pm but that was it. She had no other friends. Hyunae was always looked down on by the other trainees but they didn't know what the girl was capable of.

"Hey!" Min walked into the practise room followed by the others.

"Girls, this is Hyunae. My best friend." Sooyun hugged her.

"Ah! I think I know you! You hang out alot with Jo kwon sunbae right?" Jia smiled.

"Y-yes. That's me." Hyunae smiled. Sooyun was glad to know that her friend was having a good start with the other girls.

"Shall we get down to buisness?" Min fixed up her laces before they began.

"Yes! I can't wait!" Jia jumped up excitedly.

"Then let's begin our first step to our dreams!" 

3 days Later

The girls were fully in sync now, they had the vocals sorted and the dance routine fixed as well. They had perfect timing and their friendship had grown stronger. They were all surprised with each other's talents. And it was the first time Hyunae had sang infront of another group of people and they were amazed with her vocals.

Dasom ran into the practise room unexpectedly. "Unnie! unnie! unnie! Guess what?! They've finally come up with a name for the girl group!"

"Jinja? What is it?" Sooyun laughed and ruffled Dasom's hair.

"I heard the managers discussing about it and they're planning to call the group Miss A." 

"Miss A? That sounds perfect!" Jia clapped her hands.

Sooyun laughed, "That's right! But remember we have to be selected in order to get into Miss A.  So that means we have to keep pushing forward! Miss A! Here we come!!" Sooyun put her hand in the middle of the circle and the girls piled up their hands. 

"Miss A!" They shouted as they raised their hands up.

A few days later

"Hyunae, we should buy matching scarves for all of us." Sooyun looked at the scarves in the display window while they were walking outside.

"That would be nice. Scarves for good luck."

Both the girls went into the shop and took a look at the scarves. 

"I think Suzy should get this pink one, the colour is more for younger girls. And Fei would look gorgeous in this red one." Sooyun picked out the colours being a fashionista as usual.

From behind them a woman approached them. "Wow, you girls look beautiful..."

"Thank you." Sooyun smiled as Hyunae stared at her. She nudged Hyunae to try and at least smile at the lady.

"I'm Bang Eunhye and I'm a talent scout for Woolim entertainment." She gave them a buisness card each. "If you girls are ever interested in becoming models or something like that, please give me a call. Okay?" 

"This would be really great but we're trainees in JYP ent. but thank you for your offer." Sooyun was about to hand back the card.

"Oh that's a shame." Eunhye fixed her hair and tucked it behind her ear. "But you girls keep those cards alright? In case you ever need it, just give me a call." 

"Thank you." The girls bowed as Eunhye left the store. 

Hyunae sighed. "I feel kind of bad for rejecting her but I hope I never use this card. I really want to get into Miss A."

"Same here. But, you never know. We don't know what will happen to us in the future." Sooyun tucked the card into her wallet.

After a few hours....

"Hyunae, I'm just going to put these inside the dorm." Sooyun quickly took off with the bag full of scarves with her.

As soon as Sooyun left, another three female trainees appeared out of no where. Hyunae knew two of them from her vocal class but she had no idea who the other was.

"Soo... You're Hyunae right? The ice princess of JYP." The unknown girl walked around her. "You're quite pretty. You come from a rich family right? Did you ask daddy for money for your surgery?" The girl laughed mocking her.

Hyunae just stood still, she had no idea of what was going on. She didn't have surgey, her parents said it wasn't right to have surgery because you have to accept who you are.

"We saw you practising with Sooyun, Jia, Min, Fei and Suzy the other day. You were pretty good but you won't be debuting." Ara smirked as she touched Hyunae's long hair.

Hyunae backed away. "What are you talking about?" 

The three girls smiled at her and pushed her into the band room. Hyunae was confused, she didn't know what was going on. She turned her head and looked at the different instruments that surrounded her, a guitar, a drum kit, a bass, violin, a keyboard and a whole lot of others.

"I don't get why your so up yourself." Minsu pushed her into a the drum kit which she fell over and damaged.

This time Hyunae became furious she picked up the cup of water that was on the table and splashed it onto their faces. "I don't need to hear this." She was about to walk out of the room when Ara pushed her into the sound system.

The speaker had fallen backwards and smashed the all the guitars on the guitar stand. Including the CEO's guitar. 

"We should get out of here." The three girls ran out of the room and left Hyunae who was observing the wreckage.

Sooyun looked through the door and saw Hyunae standing still. "Hyunae! Did you do that?!" She hurried in and pulled her by the wrist. "We have to get out of here be-"

"Before what Sooyun?" Manager Jung stood by the door way.

"It wasn't us!" Hyunae defended. "It was these three gi-"

"Hyunae, you still haven't grown up yet." He rubbed his temples. "You two, pack your bags and get out of this company. I don't want to see you here again." He walked out and left them in silence.


Hyunae and Sooyun sat inside a restaurant with their luggages beside them. 

"Did you call the other girls and tell them what happened?" Hyunae had her head on the desk while she griefed.

"Yeah, I told them not to worry about us and to keep doing their best." Sooyun poked Hyunae's forehead to get her to sit up. "Now what are we going to do? Our dream is gone and it looks like I have to go back to Hong Kong."

Hyunae opened her bag and started rumaging though it.

"What are you looking for?" Sooyun looked in curiousity.

Hyunae pulled out a blue card. "Woolim Entertainmet."

 

 

 

 

 


Hello readers~ blackstar5 imnida! I hope you liked this chapter...  Please comment? Even just to say hi?....

Since I want this to be a bit interactive, at the end of every chapter you get to ask one of the girls any question you like~

And for this chapter, you get to ask Kim Sooyun!

Go ahead and ask her any question :) It will be answered at the end of the next chapter in this area here. 

Peace out~