Kiss Me [Seohyun/Kyuhyun]

Kiss Me

 

Kiss Me [7/7]

 

Seohyun - Kyuhyun

 

 

 

After a long day of activities, Seohyun sat down on the dorm couch, trying to relax a bit. After a few minutes, she concluded that “relaxation” wasn’t something that happens in the dorm as her unnie’s were shouting loudly at one another.

 

Seohyun sighed softly to herself and began to wonder if maybe Kyuhyun was busy and wanted to hang out. Seohyun thought for a bit and smiled to herself as she got up and started heading to the boys’ dorm as she shouted out, “I’m going to hang out with Kyuhyun-oppa! Bye unnie!”

 

The girls gave a small shout and went back to shouting at something. Seohyun shook her head and went out the door, smiling to herself as the thought of hanging with Kyuhyun made her happy.

 

-

 

“Come in, come in!” Ryeowook exclaimed with a smile on his face. Seohyun gave him a small smile as he said, “Kyuhyun’s in his room so you can head in.”

 

“O-Oh, okay,” Seohyun bowed and started her way over toward her boyfriend’s room. She smiled to herself at the thought that the Super Junior members just casually let her in and direct her to Kyuhyun’s room without any question. She gave a soft knock on the door and heard the male call out, “Come in.”

 

“Kyuhyun-oppa!” Seohyun popped her head in with a smile on her face. Kyuhyun got up from sitting on the floor as a small smile formed on his lips. She closed the door behind her and made her way over toward him. Kyuhyun gave her a hug as he asked, “W-What are you doing here?”

 

“Uhm, I was trying to relax back at my dorm,” Seohyun explained, “But my unnie’s were causing too much noise so I thought I could hang out and relax here with you… Are you busy?”

 

She saw him hesitant for a moment before he shook his head with a smile on his face, “No, not exactly. Ah, why don’t you sit? I’ll get you something to drink…”

 

“Ah, it’s fine, oppa,” Seohyun said, grabbing hold of his hand. He stopped where he was and she smiled as she sat down on his futon bed, “I just want to relax with you.”

 

Kyuhyun nodded as he rubbed the back of his neck. He gave a small sigh as he said, “Okay but you might have to wait a bit.”

 

“Why is that?” she asked curiously with a tilt of her head. The male chuckled as he held up a book and explained, “I have to read this for class.”

 

“Ah…” Seohyun nodded laid down on the futon bed while Kyuhyun sat on the floor. He rested himself against the futon bed as he began to read his book.

 

A few minutes passed with silence and Seohyun gave a small sigh. She turned over to look at the male and saw him still diligently reading. She looked over his shoulder to see what he was reading but couldn’t make out what he was reading.

 

Seohyun sighed once more and laid flat on her stomach as she started moving her fingers against the mattress, making it like a person walking on it while moving her legs back and forth. She stopped a few seconds later as boredom started to creep up at her.

 

Kyuhyun glanced at her through the corner of his eyes and smiled slightly when she extended her arms up and looked like she was flying. He chuckled softly to himself as he kept reading.

 

Seohyun yawned softly and rested her head on her arms as she stared off in his room. After a few minutes, she closed her eyes to rest for a while. She opened them a few seconds later and sighed as she straightened herself up by resting her elbows on the mattress.

 

Seohyun began to randomly type softly on the mattress before she brought her hands up to look at her nails. After looking at her nails, she clasped her hands together and rested her chin on it as she peered over Kyuhyun.

 

The male once again looked out of the corner of his eyes to see her looking at him with a bored expression before she rested her head on the mattress. She sighed once before she rolled over to one side of the bed and then over to the other side, accidently hitting the male.

 

Kyuhyun raised a brow but didn’t say anything as he continued to read his book. Seohyun pouted and continued to roll around his futon bed, “accidently” hitting him once again. She was never one to bother people or pester but she felt really bored at that moment that she couldn’t help but be out of character.

 

“Seohyun-ah,” Kyuhyun called out when she “accidently” hit him once more. She didn’t say anything as a smile crept up to her lips as she kept rolling around on his bed. The male set down his book as he got up, “Now you’re asking for it!”

 

Seohyun gave a small yelp of surprise when Kyuhyun jumped on top of her and started tickling her senseless. She began to laugh hysterically as she tried pushing the male off her as she shouted out, “Kyuhyun-oppa! Stop it!”

 

“Only if you stop hitting me,” Kyuhyun grinned as he continued to tickle her. Seohyun continued to laugh as she chocked out, “Okay, okay! Just stop tickling me!”

 

The male grinned and stopped tickling her. He gave her a small kiss on her forehead as he got off her while she calmed herself. Once she was calm, she lightly hit him on the back while he gave a small chuckle and settled down on the bed with her, reading his book.

 

Seohyun sighed once more as she looked at him with a pout. She shook her head, as the male didn’t glance away from his book. She started to think of ways for him to stop reading that book and start playing with her.

 

Her thoughts stopped when she wondered why she was pestering him so much today more than usual. She sighed and dismissed it, telling herself she wouldn’t bother him after one more try. Seohyun wondered what could distract him and a smile crept up her lips.

 

Kyuhyun was still immersed in his book when Seohyun glanced at him, puckering her lips and kissed the thin air. She smiled, shaking her head as she held in her giggle. She positioned herself next to him, playing with her hands as she turned her head to look at him.

 

“Kyuhyun-oppa~,” Seohyun called out and heard him gave a small, “Hm?”

 

“Oppa~,” she called out once more and the male set down his book, turning his head to look at her. He raised his brows in question and she smiled, leaning over toward him and planting a kiss on his lips. She pulled back and giggled to herself when she saw his surprised expression as he stuttered out, “W-What was t-that for?”

 

“To distract you,” Seohyun said with a smile. Kyuhyun shook his head as his surprised expression turned to an amused one as he set down his book. He pulled her into a hug as he said, “Pabo, you just don’t want me to study.”

 

“Maybe,” she giggled out as she snuggled closer to him, wrapping her arms around his waist. Kyuhyun laughed as he kissed her forehead as he mumbled out, “I guess relaxation with my girlfriend is better then studying any day…”

 

“Of course it is,” Seohyun hugged him closer. He laughed and asked, “Would you give up studying to be with me then?”

 

“Depends on the day,” she teased. He nudged her as he gave a soft, “Yah!”

 

Seohyun laughed but didn’t say anything further as she closed her eyes. Being in his arms always made her feel safe and warm. Soon enough, she started to feel tired and fell asleep completely. Kyuhyun shifted slightly and looked down at her to see her sleeping in his arms. He shook his head as he felt for his book while pulling up a blanket.

 

“Your term of relaxation is apparently to sleep,” Kyuhyun chuckled out, “I wonder why you couldn’t sleep in your dorm?”

 

“Because I feel warmer in your arms,” Seohyun mumbled out sleepily without her knowing.

 

Kyuhyun stared at her for a moment, wide-eyed in surprise before he smiled. He gave a small kiss on her forehead as he said, “Then sleep in my arms whenever you want, my princess.”

 

 

 

-

 

And this concludes the end of the Kiss Me one-shots~! ^^

Thank you everyone who has subscribed and read each one of the one-shots! :D

I really appreciate it~!

And also, thank you Khuntoria and HaeSicaPTFan for the suggestion for Yoona and Yuri's couple! ^^

I'm still not quite sure if I might include the two since originally, the Kiss Me one-shots was just the seven pairings but we'll see~ :)

 

Thank you again for reading~! :D