Teddy Bear

Bear Hugs

After buying everything that was needed for Doojoon's party, all that _______ needed to buy was a gift for her oppa.

 

"What do you think I should buy for Doojoon oppa?" She asked Kikwang.

 

"A soccer ball?"

 

"That's too... manly." ______ pouted.

 

"Well, what do you want to give him, something GIRLY?!"

 

______ chuckled. "That's right! For a change, Imma give oppa a teddy bear." She happily said and ran to where stuffed toys were sold.

 

Stuffed animals of all sizes and colors were displayed on the cutesy store.

 

As ______ was choosing the "perfect" gift (or the most annoying girly gift, rather) for her oppa, Kikwang poked her on the shoulder.

 

______ looked at her companion and gave a questioning look.

 

"________-ah, buy me that bear." He said, pointing to a large bear.

 

_________ looked at him weirdly. "Why would you want that, big kid?"

 

"Because it would’ve been perfect to sleep with. If I have it, I can hug it to sleep and that would have been the best!" Kikwang said, smiling widely and giving ________ a thumbs up.

 

"No. I only have anough money for Doojoon oppa's gift."

 

"How come you give hyung a gift but not me?"

 

"Why would I give you a gift?!"

 

"Because..." Kikwang blushed. He turned around and whispered to himself. "Because I want you to give me a gift because I like you."

 

"What are you mumbling about?" _____ asked suspiciously.

 

"Ah, nothing. Oh, isn't that perfect for hyung?"

 

"You think so?"

 

So _________ bought it for Doojoon.

 

During the party, as Doojoon was opening the gifts, he finally found _______'s gift.

 

Seeing what was inside the gift, he laughed. "Wow! I've been wanting to buy a stuffed animal as a sleeping companion for a while now. Thanks!"

 

"Eh? Jeongmal? I thought you wouldn't like girly things!"

 

"Actually, I like this one." Doojoon hugged the stuffed animal.

 

Kikwang, watching the scene, grew jealous. "I wanted a stuffed animal, too!" He pouted.

 

"Aww, Kwangie, we'll get one for your birthday." ______ smiled.

 

He scoffed.

 

While eating and having fun, Kikwang went up behind ________ and hugged her.

 

_________ stiffened. "Kikwang? What's wrong?"

 

"I want a teddy bear~"

 

"I'll give you one next year, mhkay?" She said, trying to move out of Kikwang's hug because others might get suspicious.

 

But Kikwang hugged her tighter.

 

"I want it NOW."

 

"Alright, next week." She succeeded in getting out of Kwangie's grip.

 

Few minutes later, __________ felt someone hug her again from behind.

 

"Yah! Lee Kikwang, I already told you I'll get you a teddy bear next week, right? Stop harassing me right now."

 

"Hajiman, _________, I'm jealous of Doojoon hyung. Look at him, always hugging that stuffed animal that you gave him. I want to hug something, or someone, too."

 

"Go hug someone else."

 

"But I don't want anyone else." He cuddled _______ and seated her on his lap, resting his chin on her shoulder.

 

"'Cuz you're my teddy bear."

 

"Eh?"

 

"So, will you sleep with me?" _____ looked at Kikwang with wide eyes. Omo. That just sounded SO wrong.

 

"Err... Okay?"

 

And now, Kikwang was wondering whether she meant sleep with him like sleep beside him like a stuffed animal should or... you know. The other meaning of "sleep with me."

 

*insert evil (or erted) grin*

 

---------------------------

 

okay, does that make any sense? no? i know. T~T

 

i'm lacking the creativity. i'm no good. mianhae. but i just had to immortalize my ideas and plots so i had to type this. please bear with me.